TF Pro lightning deal today starting at 5pm

#2 9 years ago

I see it for 4999....

#3 9 years ago
Quoted from Monarca1091:

I see it for 4999....

A lightning deal does not show the sale price until the specified time

#4 9 years ago

Deal will show up at 5pm. The last few had only 1 or 2 available at the price. With what LEs are reselling for I bet this won't be a great buy, but you never know...

#5 9 years ago

What's a good buy on this one NIB? 3600?

#6 9 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

What's a good buy on this one NIB? 3600?

They had a WOF for $3,200 once as I recall...

#7 9 years ago

If you can get a HUO LE for around $4,500 with some mods than $3,600 doesn't seem like a good deal for a pro unless you really want the NIB smell or live in a place where you'd have to ship.

#8 9 years ago

I actually think the Pro is a better playing game than the LE. I love the look of the toys on the LE and the look overall but the Pro just is more fun and a lot faster, IMO.

#9 9 years ago

I prefer the pro as well.
The combos are endless.

#10 9 years ago

I've only played pros on location and enjoyed the game, but there is a major difference in the ratings (58 vs 126) so I've only had my eye out for an LE. I'm sure the bling has something to do with it but typically when there's that big a difference gameplay is also a factor. Comes down to preference though which is hard to judge until you've put some time in on both models.

#11 9 years ago

Agreed with you guys on the Pro. I had an LE and the Ironhide mini playfield in the upper right killed the flow for me. I've been looking for a Pro since I traded my LE away. Not sure these will go low enough though to warrant buying on here.

#12 9 years ago

This is one machine I regret selling. I know some people don't like it but I thought it was awesome.

#13 9 years ago

This is one I have always wanted and never bought. I have owned the LE 3 times. The pro is very fun to play and I think if the toys are swapped out for some better versions it looks great. I may have one some day still.

#14 9 years ago

Love my TFLE. Played a pro on location last week and it was good too(except for the trough issues and it being un level).

Right ramp is harder to hit on pro. While i agree the LE ironhide playfield is kinda clunky, it doesnt kill the game for me like it seems to for others.

Left ramp on either model is ok with me. Id miss the starscream mode on a pro. But visibility is better on pro. I added a spotlight under the left ramp on my LE (mounted on the funky shaped plastic the sits between the pops and the left loop). The extra GI light helps with the visibility under starscream.

So bottom line is i guess im happy i got a LE, but getting a deal on a pro would be good too. Esp NIB.

#15 9 years ago
Quoted from Gov:

I actually think the Pro is a better playing game than the LE. I love the look of the toys on the LE and the look overall but the Pro just is more fun and a lot faster, IMO.

Totally agree. That said, the Amazon lightning deal will have to be a hell of a deal to even consider since TF prices have fallen so low already.

#16 9 years ago

TNT just posted a video the other day on how to fix the megatron trough.

I fixed mine 2 days ago and it has worked perfectly.

#17 9 years ago
Quoted from Gov:

And sparse looking. Wide open areas where stuff was left out doesn't make pro a better option. I like my LE, almost didn't get a TF at all after playing a pro. Blech.

#18 9 years ago

Well that was a joke.
4529 for those interested in what the deal was.

#19 9 years ago

$4529, and the waitlist filled immediately. People are dumb.

#20 9 years ago
Quoted from bigsepe:

Well that was a joke.

Agreed $4529 no thank you.

#21 9 years ago

I think people are just trying to fill the cart and then decide. I wouldn't be suprised if all carts get emptied and all wait list get passed not really a deal here.

#22 9 years ago

I have it in my cart right now and they only knocked off 470

#23 9 years ago

I will buy it if megan fox will deliver it to my house, naked of course

#24 9 years ago

Just like all of the rest this week, more expensive. No surprise.

#25 9 years ago
Quoted from bobbyt:

Problem is, her mouth is like the ark of the covenant, or the voice of god in "Dogma"... either way, once a sound comes out, you're going to explode from the sheer wall of stupid that will be laid upon you. Godspeed sir, you better make sure she comes with something more secure than a gag.

#26 9 years ago
Quoted from bobbyt:

Why would you want megan fox to deliver a naked TF pro to your house?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 14.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Hookedonpinball.com

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/transformers-pro-amazon-lightning-deal-today and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.