You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1593 (resized).JPG
BLK TF 2 (resized).JPG
small tf side by side (resized).jpg
#1 7 years ago

We are getting ready to launch the TF emblem lockdown bar decal replacements and I have a few quick shots. These will be listed on my site in the next few weeks. Looking at added lighting to accentuate the center shot on Combo and LE games. The lock down emblems come in both black and red as shown.
More info to come just wanted to share for the moment. Attaches using 3M backer vid will be posted on my youtube channel this weekend hooked1989

Hookedonpinball.com

small tf side by side (resized).jpgsmall tf side by side (resized).jpg

BLK TF 2 (resized).JPGBLK TF 2 (resized).JPG

IMG_1593 (resized).JPGIMG_1593 (resized).JPG

#2 7 years ago

Looks good. Haven't seen any mods for this game other than self-made ones. Such as the addition of other characters. Also, under cabinet lighting and backbox lighting mods. It would be cool to find a way to light the emblem on the ramp when Optimus is readied. Regardless, it looks way better than the original cheesy sticker!

#3 7 years ago
Quoted from tk-the-jammer:

Looks good. Haven't seen any mods for this game other than self-made ones. Such as the addition of other characters. Also, under cabinet lighting and backbox lighting mods. It would be cool to find a way to light the emblem on the ramp when Optimus is readied. Regardless, it looks way better than the original cheesy sticker!

The lighting thought would be blue or red maybe blinking. The chrome on the ramp emblem really catches all of the lights. Interactive with the arrow insert is my first thought.

#4 7 years ago

I really like the ramp emblem. For the lock down, I like the concept but I think I'd like to see something that covers the rest of the seam. maybe just a chrome sliver that goes top to bottom would help/work. Some seams are not real good and clean like the one in the picture thus the feedback.

1 month later
#5 6 years ago

Under the stock sticker is a black line that separates the two colors on the combo. To me I'd leave off the stickers but ill look into including a chrome decal with the kit just need time.

1 year later
#6 5 years ago

I just purchased and installed both emblems on my red Autobots LE. They are heavy gauge, very well made and really stand out . Not a lot of mods for this game and these give a custom look, highly recommended.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 1.25
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 14.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 8.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/transformers-new-mod-enhancement and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.