(Topic ID: 30478)

Transformers Limited Edition for the Family - IT'S A GREAT DAY !!!

By Beez

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by ronlisa
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0154.jpg
IMG_0149.jpg
#1 11 years ago

Set up our "NEW" Transformers LE that we purchased from a fellow Pinsider. Two teenage kids and the wife all love it!

Pinball ... a game the WHOLE family can play together. I am so blessed that I can share the world of pinball with the entire family. In a word ... Awesome.

IMG_0149.jpgIMG_0149.jpg IMG_0154.jpgIMG_0154.jpg

#2 11 years ago

Congrats! I love mine and agree, It's a pin the whole family can enjoy.

#3 11 years ago

Hope you get tons of enjoyment and fun out of it!

#4 11 years ago

Congrats! Fun game!

#5 11 years ago

Congrats! I love the looks of the combo LE

#6 11 years ago

Glad to see it found a good home.... Enjoy Lee, Thanks!!!!!

#7 11 years ago

Congrats on the new addition. Have fun playing pinball with your family. Good times.

#8 11 years ago

I love my transformers le enjoy!

#9 11 years ago

Congrats!!! The topper is awesome by the way!

#10 11 years ago

Hells Yes it is. I ended up liking it, way more than I wanted to. Now I don't want to let the damn thing go and pimping it out. :/ And I hated the movies (except 3 was tolerable). Can't wait for the updated code. Heard it's pretty awesome tho.

#11 11 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Can't wait for the updated code. Heard it's pretty awesome tho.

Wohhh there... what have you heard exactly?? I've been trying to get my views across to Stern about a suggestion to improve the code, and have been in a two way conversation with them, but whenever I ask if my suggestion would be implemented I get crickets... any other conversation gets responded to, but whenever I ask about a specific suggestion I made, no reply at all comes back... I'm trying to figure out why that is... I don't want to push for an answer because I don't want to wind anyone up there, but part of me is thinking that the reason I don't get a replay could be because that's what they're planning to do... which would be awsome!!

Many other suggestions I made were replied to with reasons why they wouldn't use it... but the last one, and I believe the best one, simply does not get replied to.... and it's not as though I stopped getting replies full-stop, they reply on bug reports, but as soon as I ask if there's any legs on my last code update suggestion... zlich!

That's why I'm very interested to know what you've heard...!!??

Congrats on the TFLE combo by the way... to really enjoy the game I suggest you install something to stop the rebound from the All Sparks hole, that's the first thing I did on mind... It used to reject about 75% of shots, now it captures over 90%

#12 11 years ago

The game got bashed hard, and I bought one 3 months ago anyway and LOVE it. Great game! Its my wifes favorit! Wise choice for the family!

You have to get the FF speakers for it. Its like surrond sound for a tv. A very cheap upgrade that just makes the game so much better.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 14.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1.25
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Hookedonpinball.com

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/transformers-limited-edition-for-the-family-its-a-great-day and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.