Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

TF2.jpg
TF.jpg
ac-dc.jpg
air_2.jpg
air_1.jpg
image.jpg
There are 261 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 6.
#251 10 years ago

I like TFLE but don't love it. It really seemed like work playing the pin and that just took the fun out of it for me.

3 weeks later
#252 10 years ago

Love my TFLE combo. Can't see me ever parting with it. The sounds and lighting show still brings a smile to my face.

The multiball are some of the best. Megatron multiball just hits the nail every time. Still haven't got to sentinel prime yet alone battle for cybertron. Modes are similar but the shots and flow are so great it's a joy to play.

Turn the lights down, turn up the sound and enjoy. Can't believe the price these are selling for.

#253 10 years ago
Quoted from sillyoldelf:

Love my TFLE combo. Can't see me ever parting with it. The sounds and lighting show still brings a smile to my face.
The multiball are some of the best. Megatron multiball just hits the nail every time. Still haven't got to sentinel prime yet alone battle for cybertron. Modes are similar but the shots and flow are so great it's a joy to play.
Turn the lights down, turn up the sound and enjoy. Can't believe the price these are selling for.

It is an excellent value...

#254 10 years ago

TF LE Combo best pinball I've owned to date. The music, sound fx and robot voices are so great, no cheesy humour or bad hero call outs. The multiballs are intense and good difficulty level. Never leaving my collection.

#255 10 years ago

TF is a great fun game love mine

#256 10 years ago

I play mine a lot and love the atmosphere and prime challenge is one of the best.
I could never understand why they say the voice of prime is fake.It sounds like Peter Cullen to me and if it is not
I am very happy with it

#257 10 years ago
Quoted from rockrand:

It sounds like Peter Cullen to me and if it is not

Wow, i do love my TFLE but the fake Peter Cullen is miles apart from the real one.

#258 10 years ago

I must have bad hearing,I thought for sure it was him

#259 10 years ago
Quoted from goodgameslover:

Wow, i do love my TFLE but the fake Peter Cullen is miles apart from the real one.

Totally agreed. I think it wouldn't be so bad if they didn't have the REAL Peter Cullen's voice in there as well so you get a direct comparison. There is no substitute.

#260 10 years ago
Quoted from rockrand:

I must have bad hearing,I thought for sure it was him

The movie quotes are Peter Cullen. Custom quotes (when you hit Optimus & he speaks non-movie dialog) are fake & sounds NOTHING like Peter Cullen.

#261 10 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

The movie quotes are Peter Cullen. Custom quotes (when you hit Optimus & he speaks non-movie dialog) are fake & sounds NOTHING like Peter Cullen.

Which is why every time I heard the fake I couldn't believe that was supposed to be Optimus. I mean it couldn't be... right? No way...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 1.25
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Hookedonpinball.com

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 261 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 6.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/transformers-le-why-so-much-hate/page/6 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.