You

Linked Games

#1 7 years ago

On pinball head . com
Looks and sounds fantastic and fast!

#2 7 years ago

link?

#4 7 years ago

I really want to like it cause I love the theme but it still isn't blowing my skirt up.

#5 7 years ago

Looks cool. Too bad the video is so low res that's it's hard to see what's going on.

#6 7 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Looks cool. Too bad the video is so low res that's it's hard to see what's going on.

Yeah, definitely a bummer on that, but just seeing those pics makes me more upset when playing the pro model and how much they left out on it. I am not a fan of purposely making a lessor game and leaving out design elements. Some Led's, a little gold or colored trim, upgraded speakers, a shaker, that's all fine. A little bling so to speak. But to leave out features all together is just wack.

#7 7 years ago

Maybe Pro versions will be slowly phased out? It has been a good marketing strategy by Stern and all due to competition from JJ! Long may it continue

#8 7 years ago

Thanks for the link. Although I'm not a real big fan of the theme, it is a VERY interesting looking pin - in the LE version.

#9 7 years ago

Now I can put my finger on it better. As I started decorating today, took a quick walk past my pins making sure all my reindeer are still looking their best. Then it hit me. I think my hesitation with TF is it appears many of the shots are mid playfield. Please tell me if my observation is incorrect. IM, Tron, SM, AFM, LOTR, POTC, MB..etc have one or two shots close but many long shots. TF feels a bit cluttered to me because all shorter shots - even the ramps are closer to mid playfield. Am I mistaken?

#10 7 years ago

Sounds seem just too repetitive. I know it's transformers but sheesh it seems like it would get old listening to all those robotic sound effects over n over.

Starscream mini playfield just turn side to side??? Blah not sure about that either. Ironhide mini playfield is a little better but still doesn't seem like much of a challenge.

Would be interesting to see what the new megaton device does but nothing shown so far has me wishing I would have bought one.

#11 7 years ago

The Pro models have been selling very well. Don't count on those being phased out.

1 week later
#12 7 years ago

machine plays better now with the 1.0 code

video shot on my mates iphone

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
5,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Mesa, AZ
$ 279.95
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
5,200 (OBO)
$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 399.95
Machine - For Sale
Langley, BC
Machine - For Sale
Brighton, MI
$ 279.95
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 24.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Hookedonpinball.com
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 219.00
$ 50.00
$ 279.95

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside