• 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by dinot
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

bump8.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dinot.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 11 years ago

Hi all,
This is a long shot....

It looks like I scored a Transformers Pro. (Apparently one of the few people that loves Transformers). I got the Pro because, frankly I loved the flow much better than the LE (the ramps). The things I do like better about the LE are:
- PF lighting....(easy addition of 2 spotlights)
- The possibility of a right loop shot orbitting around (Though when I played an LE this didn't happen that often)
- The Cannon on top of the Megatron hole (I love how it recoils when a ball is shot out of that hole)
- The right metal ramp

(Only one of the above 4 things has to do with gameplay)

Does anyone know if the right metal ramp is the same dimensions as the plastic PRO ramp? I am thinking if it is, I'll just order one to replace the plastic one.

Thanks.

#4 11 years ago
Quoted from pinballcorpse:

Looking at photos, the geometry looks totally different between the 2 right ramps. The pro ramp sits farther back in the game and appears to curve slightly toward the left whereas the metal ramp on the LE is straight and would send the ball on a trajectory into Ironhide farther to the right of bumblebee than on the pro.

Thanks. I just picked up the machine today. You are correct.
Oh well, I am still happy with the Pro

#9 11 years ago

I tried it tonight. I removed the one way gate that stops the right orbit shots. Wow it is fast!
Super fast. Now it really reminds me of JM. But I get very little pop bumper action. I might begrudgingly add it back. It really needs a controlled gate like the LE. IMO that second controlled gate is the only thing I like better game play wise on the LE.

#10 11 years ago

OT:
I added an external powered sub and wow this game is awesome with that sub. Especially when Optimus Prime speaks.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Hookedonpinball.com

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 14.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dinot.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/transformers-le-right-ramp-in-a-pro?tu=dinot and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.