(Topic ID: 208564)

Transformers LE Mini-PF connector part #

By triggur

4 years ago

Topic Stats

  • 3 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by GhostyDevil
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider


Linked Games

#1 4 years ago

I've got a Transformers LE with a bad connector. It's the tiny thin white cable that leads from the Ironhide mini playfield, back to the connector board mounted behind the playfield.

The cable has a couple of scrunched traces that delaminated from the plastic and don't make a good connection. I don't even really know what to call it... it's not a typical ribbon cable. Flex cable?

I've gone through the manual several times and I can't find any reference to it, or what its part number would be, or even harder, where to get it.

Any ideas?

#2 4 years ago

If its not in the manuel then id call stern. I always thought it was a generic ribbon cable.

3 years later
#3 1 year ago

Sorry to resurrect an old thread. But did the OP ever find this cable? I just picked up an LE and mine is missing. I reached out to Stern and haven't heard back yet. Any help would be appreciated.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
From: $ 40.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Milwaukee , WI
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
$ 59.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 6.00


Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!