(Topic ID: 208564)

Transformers LE Mini-PF connector part #

By triggur

6 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

I've got a Transformers LE with a bad connector. It's the tiny thin white cable that leads from the Ironhide mini playfield, back to the connector board mounted behind the playfield.

The cable has a couple of scrunched traces that delaminated from the plastic and don't make a good connection. I don't even really know what to call it... it's not a typical ribbon cable. Flex cable?

I've gone through the manual several times and I can't find any reference to it, or what its part number would be, or even harder, where to get it.

Any ideas?

#2 6 years ago

If its not in the manuel then id call stern. I always thought it was a generic ribbon cable.

3 years later
#3 3 years ago

Sorry to resurrect an old thread. But did the OP ever find this cable? I just picked up an LE and mine is missing. I reached out to Stern and haven't heard back yet. Any help would be appreciated.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.25
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 14.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/transformers-le-mini-pf-connector-part and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.