image-391.jpg
image-467.jpg
image-747.jpg
image-480.jpg
image-662.jpg
#2 9 years ago

Dang... Good deals, too damned far!

#3 9 years ago

Great game, I played mine today. Nice price by the way.

#5 9 years ago

Still available. I'll have pics tomorrow. Been real busy

#6 9 years ago

Bump $4500 firm.

#7 9 years ago
Quoted from ElectricCircuit:

Overall still very good shape.

Routed I assume?

#8 9 years ago

Unsure. I never routed it and it passes for huo. I can't call games huo that I don't absolutely know the past of.

#9 9 years ago

holy molely mega deal of the day!

#10 9 years ago

this is a screaming deal. If I already didn't have one, i'd get this one.

#11 9 years ago

Loving my Transformers! Seems like a great price.

#12 9 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

this is a screaming deal. If I already didn't have one, i'd get this one.

+1 bump - Great game!

#13 9 years ago

Pics. Been almost a week. Played a few times but seems like a good deal. Pics would seal it.

#14 9 years ago
Quoted from Soapman:

Pics. Been almost a week. Played a few times but seems like a good deal. Pics would seal it.

Pics would be nice, & I'm sure it would help w the sale.

#15 9 years ago

I have the upper right mini Playfield off putting new silicone on the connector. Pics aren't the best quality as it's sandwiched between a wall and another pin. image-157.jpgimage-157.jpgimage-415.jpgimage-415.jpgimage-75.jpgimage-75.jpgimage-223.jpgimage-223.jpgimage-539.jpgimage-539.jpgimage-25.jpgimage-25.jpgimage-287.jpgimage-287.jpgimage-841.jpgimage-841.jpgimage-719.jpgimage-719.jpgimage-391.jpgimage-391.jpgimage-467.jpgimage-467.jpgimage-747.jpgimage-747.jpgimage-480.jpgimage-480.jpgimage-662.jpgimage-662.jpg

image-290.jpgimage-290.jpg
#16 9 years ago

nice-looking game. I've got one and really enjoying it.

#17 9 years ago

Wait a second something might be fishy here, someone is selling a game at a decent price.

Maybe this too will be coming out of the Stern vault in short order

GLWS

#18 9 years ago

Just need cash for another opportunity (my business) only reason I'm putting it up on the cheap.

#19 9 years ago

it's not the only one to surface recently at a great price. Seen an xmen, MET pro and Avengers premium show up just as reasonable if not cheaper.

#20 9 years ago

Someone has to want a transformers LE at 4500.

#21 9 years ago

Yeah you would thinks so. Maybe to many machines coming out and people are saving up and buying new machines. I bet $4000 and it sells quickly!

#22 9 years ago

I'm as low as I can go on it. Can't sell it for less than a transformer pro sells for lol.

#23 9 years ago

Transformer Pros aren't selling for more than $4K.

#24 9 years ago

I just sold one a couple of months ago $4900. Be patient you should get what you are asking.

Mine was HUO and a low number. Fun game the only reason I got rid of it was to fund my AFM. It cost me my Congo and TFLE.

#25 9 years ago

Transformers pro nib sells for more than 4k. Have bought a few of them.

#26 9 years ago

What's better nib transformers pro or like new maybe huo limited edition? No brainer.

#27 9 years ago

I actually own each transformers pin nib. All three le and two pros. Also have all three le on route and a huo combo in my collection. With this one I have ten of them. I know a little bit of what they sell for lol. The nib ones I sell to other operators when they need new pins locally here. That's why it's very rare you see me post a nib on here. I may have done it 4 times in last year and a half and I've had my hands on at least 100 nib in that span.

#28 9 years ago

You wouldn't be able to get high res scans of the metal plates at the outlanes for both autobots and deceptions. I was planning on getting a couple cut on CNC and putting them in my combo.

GLWS

#30 9 years ago

Did you remove the ironhide playfield?

#31 9 years ago

Yes states above pics were taken when I had the Playfield off to re silicone the connector for iron hide.

#32 9 years ago

Sorry i totally missed that.

#34 9 years ago

So I take it that you are no longer considering the trade that I had offered? I PM'ed you a couple times and they went without response.

#35 9 years ago

????????? Things are looking bleak on the trade I guess, but ANY response is welcome. I thought that we were close to a deal? Now, you're acting like a guy does when he slept with me last night and gave me an STD. Crickets.....

#36 9 years ago
Quoted from b_koenig:

????????? Things are looking bleak on the trade I guess, but ANY response is welcome. I thought that we were close to a deal? Now, you're acting like a guy does when he slept with me last night and gave me an STD. Crickets.....

Ok that is some funny ish right there.

I feel your pain, I've run into that a few times recently to with some other pinsiders. I give and like to receive a response to a PM, good or bad, I'm a grown up and I can accept if you don't want my game in trade, just tell me and don't string me along.

#37 9 years ago
Quoted from b_koenig:

You did trade a Tron for a Bonobo.... I can only imagine what STDs are coming out of your fun factory...

#38 9 years ago

The game needs a new ribbon cable for the ironhide playfield. I re-silicone the original and its not working. I took a cable off of my personal combo machine to test the game and it works with that ribbon cable. So I will drop it to $4450

#39 9 years ago

Can bring to toldeo or Cincinnati area on the first of July if that interests anyone.

#40 9 years ago

Happy Fourth of July come get a tf le !

2 weeks later
#41 9 years ago

Still for sale

#42 9 years ago

whoa, whatta deal!
This game is such a looker!
Saw one at Rock Fantasy!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1.25
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Hookedonpinball.com

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/transformers-le-decepticon-low-number-4600 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.