View topic image gallery

IMG_0696.jpg
IMG_0697.jpg
100_3688.JPG
100_3612.JPG
100_3618.JPG
IMG_0693.jpg
IMG_0694.jpg
There are 95 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 11 years ago

Transformers LE Combo #351 sold
Mirror Blades added.

Losing sleep over this but really want an AFM so its up for sale.

IMG_0694.jpgIMG_0694.jpg IMG_0693.jpgIMG_0693.jpg

#2 11 years ago

This one's on my short list... Looks great, bad timing, GLWTS, wish I had the funds, etc etc

#3 11 years ago

Put a purple rubber on the left flipper...it'll sell faster...cuz...you know...MODS!

#4 11 years ago

I cant believe you are selling this, I know you like the pin and I havent dumped mine at a lower price because of how well you like it. I keep thinking I open the combo and keep it rather than sell and loose money and it seems most people are enjoying the pin but again you have always defended the this pin. I can only imagine it will get better after code update. I liked TF:LE better than Xmen LE in the small amount of plays I had on each pin.

I have had AFM since week one bought it new and still enjoy it. I has been on location most of its life but in malls away from sunlight. Finally retired last year after being at its final location, a pizza store so it has nice pizza smell rather than bar smell like some other pins I have had.
Best of luck in your AFM hunt I have mine in the lineup with your old GnR

Thanks again

100_3618.JPG100_3618.JPG 100_3612.JPG100_3612.JPG 100_3688.JPG100_3688.JPG

#5 11 years ago

Thanks Buddy. I know! But no more room in that wall. One has to be it and I like Xmen too much.

#6 11 years ago

Selling TFLE and keeping XMEN LE instead ?

#7 11 years ago

Yup, I can't let Xmen go. I like TFLE but love Xmen

#8 11 years ago

That's interesting. I agree with you to this point in both games development. GLWS.

Mk

#9 11 years ago

I think your right on as you have MB and Avengers by Gomez. TFLE is good though you have a fan layout game with Monster Bash while AFM is a different type of player

#10 11 years ago

Oh, boo! Lol.

TFLE is very good, but AFM is better than TFLE. Not thousands better though.

I'd like one for sure, but I probably will never have one, because I'd personally prefer a mint TFLE at $5,500 to a mint AFM for $9k, or whatever they cost now.

I'd pay $6k for a solid player that wasn't too bad cosmetically, but people want $6k for blown out AFMs these days!

You know, you are quietly collecting the classics...how long until ACDC and Avengers go for MM or CC?!!

#11 11 years ago

*sigh*

#12 11 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

how long until ACDC and Avengers go for MM or CC?!!

never.

#13 11 years ago

?

Quoted from rommy:

TheFamilyArcade said:
how long until ACDC and Avengers go for MM or CC?!!

never.

Lol, never for sure. ACDC is the greatest game period (to me). Avengers is very close and amazing. What has happened is that I am about 1 table over what feels comfortable to play, keep up and the way me and the wife like the room. So now its about game play and balance. Am I new Stern fan boy.. you bet. Are there great games in the classics. YES. These two balance against ACDC,Tron,Xmen and Avengers very well.
Some old and a lot of new.

#14 11 years ago

GL on the sale. I'd love to own a TFLE some day. Selling off most of my current collection to hopefully afford one soon.

#15 11 years ago

how long until ACDC and Avengers go for MM

I just typed on another thread and realized what happened. Avengers is so freaking great that now I play it and ACDC. Otherwise I don't think any other games hold a candle.
So my care about them all dropped.
Knowing these two are AAA everything else is filler. Now the daughter loves Tron and MB. Probably heresy but if not for her I would sell the Tron over the TFLE if it was my choice.

#16 11 years ago

Exactly! Once I got avengers here next to AC/DC it was over. I realized I liked the new machines better still. MM was traded for tron and Tf again.

#17 11 years ago

TF again…oh no. Should I just wait until later in the year : 0
I hoped the balance of AFM and MB with ACDc,TAVLE,TRon and Xmen would be a good balance.
Still worry about missing TFLE even over SM.
May sell SM and pay cash difference for an AFM and keep the TFLE. ARGH!!!!!!!!!

#18 11 years ago

Relax and breathe!

You're welcome to come over and play some AFM to relieve some of that tension. One of the reasons I decided to sell you the MB was that I found MB and AFM a little too similar to justify owning both of them. Of course, you may feel differently.

#19 11 years ago
Quoted from herg:

You're welcome to come over and play some AFM to relieve some of that tension. One of the reasons I decided to sell you the MB was that I found MB and AFM a little too similar to justify owning both of them. Of course, you may feel differently.

It got worse after I came over and played it right after playing MB. I was fine before that : o

Jints is getting the SM so it has begun. Plus I know its in our group like MB. I like the games staying in the VA fold.

#20 11 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

It got worse after I came over and played it right after playing MB. I was fine before that : o
Jints is getting the SM so it has begun. Plus I know its in our group like MB. I like the games staying in the VA fold.

+1 on the games staying local. I still have heartache thinking back to when B_R came up to Northern VA and bought the near perfect IJ Williams and hauled it back to NC. If I did not have a wife that game would have been at my house instead of NC

#21 11 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

+1 on the games staying local. I still have heartache thinking back to when B_R came up to Northern VA and bought the near perfect IJ Williams and hauled it back to NC. If I did not have a wife that game would have been at my house instead of NC

A few of our local flippers like to poach all the local games and send them to Australia. They always try to buy my games when I post them on CL ...I always tell them "NEVER!!!!!!!!"

#22 11 years ago

NC's not that bad. We can haul games back up from there. Local deals are great when they can happen, but you gotta do what you gotta do.

#23 11 years ago

Dave's TFLE is really nice! This was my first time playing one (and it showed) and I'd definitely consider getting one if I had the space (or money). Looking forward to SM

#24 11 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

I just typed on another thread and realized what happened. Avengers is so freaking great that now I play it and ACDC. Otherwise I don't think any other games hold a candle.
So my care about them all dropped.
Knowing these two are AAA everything else is filler. Now the daughter loves Tron and MB. Probably heresy but if not for her I would sell the Tron over the TFLE if it was my choice.

Now that's the Dave I know and love! TFLE > Tron!

Hoping to have an ACDC next to my Avengers soon...So hopefully Ill know EXACTLY what you're talking about!

I hit the roadblock again today....damn is that OP Multiball hard to beat as an Autobot.

#25 11 years ago
Quoted from jints56:

Dave's TFLE is really nice! This was my first time playing one (and it showed) and I'd definitely consider getting one if I had the space (or money). Looking forward to SM

It's beautiful. It was one of the reasons I decided to get mine. AND it's got the blades!

Dave's entire collection is first rate.

#26 11 years ago
Quoted from jints56:

Wait...did you buy Dave's SM?

#27 11 years ago

Yes sir

#28 11 years ago

Great game.

#29 11 years ago

thats funny

#30 11 years ago

He has been asking for it for a long time. I can brag a little that I had two other offers and it was way more satisfying to give him a better price and the machine since I promised him first dibs. Makes the hobby more fun in my opinion.

TFLE still for sale : )

#31 11 years ago

Don't do it! Keep TF LE. Code comes you'll regret it!!!! Lololool

#32 11 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

He has been asking for it for a long time. I can brag a little that I had two other offers and it was way more satisfying to give him a better price and the machine since I promised him first dibs. Makes the hobby more fun in my opinion.
TFLE still for sale : )

Very cool. Wish I had the $$ and space for TFLE too...

#33 11 years ago

What have you done to your TF. I cant tell by the glare but have you added the first power pack?

#34 11 years ago
Quoted from ChadNC:

What have you done to your TF. I cant tell by the glare but have you added the first power pa

Yes it has the power pack. Reduced to $4800 . IMG_0697.jpgIMG_0697.jpg IMG_0696.jpgIMG_0696.jpg

#35 11 years ago

No worries. Not every machine skyrockets in value. You'll find the right game for you and someone will get a good deal. Wish it was me, but still building funds. TF is a fun game and I'd love to own one. Bump.

#36 11 years ago

Just keep it, bro. Bump!

#37 11 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

Just keep it, bro. Bump!

Ditto. I'm sure you can get 5K for it. I've seen 2 price drops on this bad boy today.

#38 11 years ago

Great price! If I didnt already have one, I would be all over this one!

#39 11 years ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

Ditto. I'm sure you can get 5K for it

Agree. New code will only make it better. Its fun. Since I have MB and the girls won't let Tron go its the one that has to suffer but its a heck of a game.

#40 11 years ago

Holy shit! Why can't this be on the west coast. I would be loading it up right now. Free shipping? Haha

#41 11 years ago

someone is getting a great deal.

#42 11 years ago

Haha, correct. Way too many will be closet queens. Kind of like Hess trucks nowadays. Way too many made for collector purposes and now they are worth ziltch

#43 11 years ago

your nuts! 4800! geez someone is getting a steal

#44 11 years ago

LOL. I hope someone else besides me finds this funny.

#45 11 years ago

Great price, looks awesome with the blades.

You make me want to buy an ACDC & Avengers now

& a TFLE too of course

#46 11 years ago
Quoted from mummite:

your nuts! 4800! geez someone is getting a steal

I thought they where 5200.00 for a nib at automated now

#47 11 years ago
Quoted from twinturb089:

His price is in line with HUO Stern pricing in the past. $400-$500 savings off the price of the NIB Cost.

And NIB at automated is closer to $5,300 than $5,200.

This is an awesome price. If it were in Texas, I would be making arrangements right now to buy it.

Marcus

#49 11 years ago
Quoted from twinturb089:

I heard it was actually $5295...and still needed to be shipped. Not to mention dialed in. Not to mention needing mirror blades. Not to mention its Automated, who, based on their reputation shouldn't be supported if it can be helped.

Dave on the other hand is a stand up guy who takes fantastic care of his games and shares his home to fellow pinheads regularly.

Bump.

#50 11 years ago

Plus Automated can be some real unethical pricks. They shipped an obvious used BBH last month to a fellow Pinsider after telling him it was NIB. There are other stories of gouging I will keep to myself. In the end do not fund the Automated insanity machine!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 14.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 1.25
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

There are 95 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/transformers-le-combo-351-5500 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.