(Topic ID: 74426)

Back Avail! Transformers Le Combo HUO #290/500 FS..Price drop to 4700.00 OBO !

By ulmpharmd

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 50 posts
  • 16 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by ulmpharmd
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_4242[1].JPG
IMG_4246[1].JPG
IMG_4244[1].JPG
IMG_4238[1].JPG
IMG_4240[1].JPG
IMG_4236[1].JPG
IMG_4234[1].JPG
IMG_4232[1].JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ulmpharmd.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

Needing to make some room for some future pins so turning this one loose. Priced to sell at $4700.00. Pin is absolutely flawless as it was the day it came out of the box. I bought this NIB about 6 months ago and before the first ball was played I added the stern metal leg protectors along with the felt protectors, shooter lane cliffy, and the plastic leg bolt washers. There is "zero" leg wrinkle on the cabinet. The only thing changed from stock on this pin is the left flipper rubber is now purple instead of the red to match the game. Playfield has zero wear and has had a coat of wax since day one. Cabinet is in new condition as well. Still has goodie bag stapled inside the cabinet. Game has about 160 plays on it and has the newest code. Willing to ship at buyers expense. Located at zip 71111. Will consider trades of LOTR, Champion Pub, Metallica or other titles (+/- $) Any questions feel free to call or pm me. Thanks, Aaron 318-840-4479

Here are some iphone pics as well (not the greatest quality..sorry) as well as this video link

Can get other pics if needed.

IMG_4232[1].JPGIMG_4232[1].JPG
IMG_4234[1].JPGIMG_4234[1].JPG
IMG_4236[1].JPGIMG_4236[1].JPG
IMG_4240[1].JPGIMG_4240[1].JPG
IMG_4238[1].JPGIMG_4238[1].JPG
IMG_4244[1].JPGIMG_4244[1].JPG
IMG_4246[1].JPGIMG_4246[1].JPG
IMG_4242[1].JPGIMG_4242[1].JPG

#2 10 years ago

Added some trade options...

#4 10 years ago

I would rather a cash sale, but these are a few titles that if given the right situation, I might try to make something work.

#5 10 years ago

Yea that leg wrinkle looks like it attacked most of these games.

#9 10 years ago

Yep....everyone of my new in box games gets this treatment of the stern metal protectors along with the felt...not one problem as of yet! I also put the nylon washers on the leg bolts as well...I guess i'm over the top.

#10 10 years ago

Bump...found a Monster Bash, so no trading for it....and a price drop to let her go!

#13 10 years ago

Hey bud, just moved it down to 4800.00. Thx TigerLaw.

#19 10 years ago

Remember this game has none of the usual leg wrinkle or such that most do...

#21 10 years ago

Thanks guys...have a few thinking about it, but no money yet...so its still available!

#24 10 years ago

Listen to this man...he knows what he is talking about..hahaha

#28 10 years ago

Thanks for the bump guys..nothing solid yet, and I'm off for the next few days and don't mind shipping, so give me a call if you have any questions about the game....Aaron 318-840-4479

#29 10 years ago

I am also still considering certain trades, so if you are interested in a trade +/- $...it never hurts to ask! Just pm me your thoughts and who knows!

#31 10 years ago

nice one! Hahaha...

#32 10 years ago

Alright now guys.....small bump down to move things along a bit! 4750.00 is the new price. Ive had a few trade dealings in the works, but nothing solid, so this price holds until something else works out! Shoot me a pm if you have any questions or want any other pics..

#33 10 years ago

Forgot to mention that this game has an extra set of the upgraded Megatron and bumblebee plastics as they sent me a kit, but my game already had them on it. These will go to the new owner!

#35 10 years ago

Yea, this is one of those times where I know that the game i'm selling is going to be worth alot more in the future, but I have certain pins that I want to end up with and only so much room. I have alot of trade offers this morning, but nothing concrete yet, so keep the offers coming....would like to finalize something soon as I'm off work and have time to deal with it now! Thanks guys, Aaron

#37 10 years ago

Thx bud.

#39 10 years ago

Yea, I'm sure there is a good chance that this is going to be one of those types of games, but I only have so much room and have plans for each of those slots. This is one of those games that I really enjoy playing, but just need to move it to try something new. Had lots of interest and trade offers, just nothing firm yet, but I feel its coming...lol.

#40 10 years ago

Still talking through some trade potentials with a few people and a few all out purchasers, but nothing in stone yet, if you have a nice LOTR avail and are interested let me know...

#46 10 years ago

Thanks for the bumps guys...had lots of action on the game, just nothing solid yet. Ken...be a good dad and give me a call to set up a time to come pick this "practically new" game up for your son...lol!

#48 10 years ago

Trade deal didn't work out so.........weekend bump...

#50 10 years ago

Sale pending...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1.25
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ulmpharmd.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/transformers-le-combo-290500-fs?tu=ulmpharmd and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.