New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 74426)

Back Avail! Transformers Le Combo HUO #290/500 FS..Price drop to 4700.00 OBO !

By ulmpharmd

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 50 posts
  • 16 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by ulmpharmd
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 8 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_4242[1].JPG
IMG_4246[1].JPG
IMG_4244[1].JPG
IMG_4238[1].JPG
IMG_4240[1].JPG
IMG_4236[1].JPG
IMG_4234[1].JPG
IMG_4232[1].JPG

#1 6 years ago

Needing to make some room for some future pins so turning this one loose. Priced to sell at $4700.00. Pin is absolutely flawless as it was the day it came out of the box. I bought this NIB about 6 months ago and before the first ball was played I added the stern metal leg protectors along with the felt protectors, shooter lane cliffy, and the plastic leg bolt washers. There is "zero" leg wrinkle on the cabinet. The only thing changed from stock on this pin is the left flipper rubber is now purple instead of the red to match the game. Playfield has zero wear and has had a coat of wax since day one. Cabinet is in new condition as well. Still has goodie bag stapled inside the cabinet. Game has about 160 plays on it and has the newest code. Willing to ship at buyers expense. Located at zip 71111. Will consider trades of LOTR, Champion Pub, Metallica or other titles (+/- $) Any questions feel free to call or pm me. Thanks, Aaron 318-840-4479

Here are some iphone pics as well (not the greatest quality..sorry) as well as this video link

Can get other pics if needed.

IMG_4232[1].JPG
IMG_4234[1].JPG
IMG_4236[1].JPG
IMG_4240[1].JPG
IMG_4238[1].JPG
IMG_4244[1].JPG
IMG_4246[1].JPG
IMG_4242[1].JPG

#2 6 years ago

Added some trade options...

#3 6 years ago

the LOTR I can understand. it's a superior game. But why ask for inferior games for trade? CP, MET, and MB? TF is a much better game than any of those 3. Nice saving the cabinet with the metal guards. Wish mine would have been saved earlier. Slight wrinkle in mine because someone thought those plastic pieces of shit protectors actually protected something, instead of ruining things.

#4 6 years ago

I would rather a cash sale, but these are a few titles that if given the right situation, I might try to make something work.

#5 6 years ago

Yea that leg wrinkle looks like it attacked most of these games.

#6 6 years ago

yup, pisses me off too. Luckily mines only on the front. I need a new front decal. but pretty much happened instantly. Within 50 games.

#7 6 years ago

I think I got real lucky with the wrinkle. I bought sheets of thick felt and cut them to size, allowing a little wiggle room. I have had mine for 2 years and not one slight wrinkle,

#8 6 years ago

felt does work good for keeping wrinkle from happening. I did that with LOTR because I didn't have protectors at the time. Not even a dent on the cabinet. Worked good. but now I have the steel ones on it, so it's all good.

#9 6 years ago

Yep....everyone of my new in box games gets this treatment of the stern metal protectors along with the felt...not one problem as of yet! I also put the nylon washers on the leg bolts as well...I guess i'm over the top.

#10 6 years ago

Bump...found a Monster Bash, so no trading for it....and a price drop to let her go!

#11 6 years ago

i'm telling you, you will be sorry. by game 3 of MB, you will see everything MB has to offer. maybe even twice in the same game. (i've done it and i'm a half assed player). But TF is ball busting difficult and will keep you hanging on over and over again for the long haul.

I have a feeling TF will go the road that CV went down. Not much love early on, but down the road it will be more sought after.

#12 6 years ago
Quoted from ulmpharmd:

Bump...found a Monster Bash, so no trading for it....and a price drop to let her go!

Congrats on finding a MB. I'm not in the market at this time but just out of curiosity what did you move the price to on TF? GLWS!!!

#13 6 years ago

Hey bud, just moved it down to 4800.00. Thx TigerLaw.

#15 6 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

that's a damn good price right there.

Based on what?

#16 6 years ago

based on what it was new. Especially first release new. I almost bought one when they first came out and they were $5700.

I wouldn't sell mine for $4800.

#17 6 years ago

Price seems about right for what I've seen them SELL at. Hopefully this finds a good home!

#18 6 years ago
Quoted from Cobray:

Price seems about right for what I've seen them SELL at. Hopefully this finds a good home!

Yep...maybe even a little high still. TF is a $4500 game folks.

#19 6 years ago

Remember this game has none of the usual leg wrinkle or such that most do...

#20 6 years ago

Good game, good price. The game should sell soon!

#21 6 years ago

Thanks guys...have a few thinking about it, but no money yet...so its still available!

#22 6 years ago

Great game at a great price. Somebody buy this before I have to sell a kidney cheap!

#23 6 years ago
Quoted from Wickedquickss:

Great game at a great price. Somebody buy this before I have to sell a kidney cheap!

Hey. You can live a nice long life with one kidney and it's a really nice TF.

#24 6 years ago

Listen to this man...he knows what he is talking about..hahaha

#25 6 years ago

Bump for a great seller and really nice machine. GLWS bro

#26 6 years ago

where are all the guys on here that say it's too cheap and these things go for $6k all day? Seems every other new stern thread, the over priced police are all over it. I guess the overpricers don't like TF or own one, or they would be all over this thread.

I have TF. Mines not going anyway unless stupid money falls from the sky. Especially with my one of Kind, moving megatron, that I would not want to attempt to remake as it was a PIA.

One of the few new Sterns I actually want to own. (If I could hold 30 pins. I'd want 5)

#27 6 years ago

It was my first NIB and still think it's a great game. Have a trade pending on mine and I spent over a year enjoying it, game does not get the praise it deserves probably because it's not a easy one code wise. Has fast play and great sound not sure you could ask for more. Good luck with your sale.

#28 6 years ago

Thanks for the bump guys..nothing solid yet, and I'm off for the next few days and don't mind shipping, so give me a call if you have any questions about the game....Aaron 318-840-4479

#29 6 years ago

I am also still considering certain trades, so if you are interested in a trade +/- $...it never hurts to ask! Just pm me your thoughts and who knows!

#30 6 years ago

Sorry to hijack but....F/S one used kidney, HUO, never any stones....NO LEG WRINKLE...would post picture of shooter lane but I believe it's against pinsides TOS....4800 firm while this GREAT machine is still available....Bump for you!

#31 6 years ago

nice one! Hahaha...

#32 6 years ago

Alright now guys.....small bump down to move things along a bit! 4750.00 is the new price. Ive had a few trade dealings in the works, but nothing solid, so this price holds until something else works out! Shoot me a pm if you have any questions or want any other pics..

#33 6 years ago

Forgot to mention that this game has an extra set of the upgraded Megatron and bumblebee plastics as they sent me a kit, but my game already had them on it. These will go to the new owner!

#34 6 years ago

man....I paid $5300 new (in March) and keep watching the price of this machine going down....I guess they all can't be winners...but I honestly think this machine is worth way more!-- I wish you the best on your sale....I guess I'll be keeping my Transformers for a while in my lineup. Eventually it will be respected!....

#35 6 years ago

Yea, this is one of those times where I know that the game i'm selling is going to be worth alot more in the future, but I have certain pins that I want to end up with and only so much room. I have alot of trade offers this morning, but nothing concrete yet, so keep the offers coming....would like to finalize something soon as I'm off work and have time to deal with it now! Thanks guys, Aaron

#36 6 years ago

Super nice guy to deal with and I wish you the best of luck selling it even though I wish I could afford it cause I would have already bought it.

#38 6 years ago

hey. CV was on clearance for $1700 NIB. 100's of them. Now look at it. Took 10 years after it's release to have that happen, but good solid games do get noticed and loved eventually. It takes about 6 years for games to really see if they are long haul games or New Pu$$y style.

#39 6 years ago

Yea, I'm sure there is a good chance that this is going to be one of those types of games, but I only have so much room and have plans for each of those slots. This is one of those games that I really enjoy playing, but just need to move it to try something new. Had lots of interest and trade offers, just nothing firm yet, but I feel its coming...lol.

#40 6 years ago

Still talking through some trade potentials with a few people and a few all out purchasers, but nothing in stone yet, if you have a nice LOTR avail and are interested let me know...

#41 6 years ago

Bump for a very nice machine and good seller

#42 6 years ago

I'm surprised this game hasn't moved yet. Slow market and all right now. Sure does look great.

#43 6 years ago

i wouldn't say slow. just going back to normal.

#44 6 years ago

Tempting....so very tempting....my son loves this game....

Ken
Www.pinballrebel.com

#45 6 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

i wouldn't say slow. just going back to normal.

This is a good point. Either way though, this is a good price. I wish I was in the market for a new game right now.

#46 6 years ago

Thanks for the bumps guys...had lots of action on the game, just nothing solid yet. Ken...be a good dad and give me a call to set up a time to come pick this "practically new" game up for your son...lol!

#47 6 years ago

Nothing like getting a new game

#48 6 years ago

Trade deal didn't work out so.........weekend bump...

#49 6 years ago

Bump

#50 6 years ago

Sale pending...

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside