View topic image gallery

EugeneLevy.JPG
1287461465348.jpg
Unknown.jpeg
optimus-troll.jpg
sharknado-attack.jpg
1842092,MqveFMRzikFV7Hc_8n63Uc1ipmVb1v.jpg
dinameyer.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thelaw.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#30 10 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Just seem like the playfield was empty except for the top 1/4, so just long shots to ramps or holes and don't remember seeing bumpers....I'm sure there were, but just hidden under a ramp or toy.
No flow, just shoot long and try to catch when the ball comes back down and repeat.

You serve the ball into the bumpers, they're in the upper left corner like 1/3 of all DMDs.
I wouldn't say it has "no flow" with ramps and orbits; but that term means something diff'rent to every person. I think all games can seem lame if you have no idea what you're doing and don't know the rules or shots.
Not my fave game but it's not a total dog. It's a tough nut to crack is my main "complaint" with it.

EDIT: I'll give you the toys can be lame, but not as bad as LOTR which is a fantastic game and well respected.

#48 10 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Touchy touchy in here. I didn't call anyone's baby ugly. Haha

I know you're a new member so maybe you don't grasp that the people here do consider these games their babies and get very testy when you bash them.
Many Pinsiders, or anyone on the internet, also doesn't have a huge understanding that people can have diff'rent opinions either. So, yeah, this is going to happen a lot.

#75 10 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Didn't think my opinion of a pinball machine would generate such responses from some people.

That was your first mistake

#78 10 years ago

I don't mind someone someone posting games they don't like. I've personally never been a fan of only being able to have a lovefest of machines. I've disliked many many a machine in my day, but don't come around here and start spouting some shiz and not expect to rile up the wolfpack.

#90 10 years ago
Quoted from BoJo:

Just look at Metallica/WOZ and if you say something negative about them then all it's defenders will jump down your throat.

Think how I feel, I dislike ACDC

#101 10 years ago
Quoted from bigehrl:

Now, I'm the hugest PJ fan on the planet.

Why is there no puking on my dick emoticon?

#105 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

The figures are Hasbro toys? Not impressed with those.

How aboot the army men glued on your LOTR? ...seriously

#107 10 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

My real issue with the pin is lack of transforming!

I got no beef with Stern but give me a fucking break

#117 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

When I see this on my LOTR Ill let you know, somebody might be jealous of that title?

haha...not jealous of the title but it's a great game no doubt. BUT...the first time I saw it in the wild I thought the owner had got the glue out and "moded" it himself with 78 army/ (elf whatever the fuck you guys are into) figures.

Honestly I did...it horrendous

#131 10 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

Something about being on a forum brings out the commando in many people.

Today. After school. Three o'clock. In the parking lot. You try and run, I'm gonna track you down. You go to a teacher, it's only gonna get worse. You sneak home, I'm gonna be under your bed.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 49.99
$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
Backbox

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thelaw.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/transformers-just-played-itawful-game?tu=thelaw and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.