View topic image gallery

EugeneLevy.JPG
1287461465348.jpg
Unknown.jpeg
optimus-troll.jpg
sharknado-attack.jpg
1842092,MqveFMRzikFV7Hc_8n63Uc1ipmVb1v.jpg
dinameyer.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PoMC.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

Woah, what a boring pin with randomly placed Transformers action figures plastered all over it. Was excited to see a relatively new pin, but what a dog.

No idea which model it was. I forgot my phone at home today so can't post the pic I took.

Just seem like the playfield was empty except for the top 1/4, so just long shots to ramps or holes and don't remember seeing bumpers....I'm sure there were, but just hidden under a ramp or toy. (Bumpers may have been busted it turns out)

No flow, just shoot long and try to catch when the ball comes back down and repeat.

Was bummed because I liked Transformers growing up and saw the first movie..thought a pun based on that theme would be exciting and fun.

Not so much. I want my $4 back.

Is that the general concensus of Transformers?

Post edited by PoMC : consolidate my comments to top post due to earlier time contrainsts and corrected typo

#21 10 years ago

No idea which model it was. I forgot my phone at home today so can't post the pic I took.

Just seem like the playfield was empty except for the top 1/4, so just long shots to ramps or holes and don't remember seeing bumpers....I'm sure there were, but just hidden under a ramp or toy.

No flow, just shoot long and try to catch when the ball comes back down and repeat.

Was bummed because I liked Transformers growing up and saw the first movie..thought a pun based on that theme would be exciting and fun.

Not so much. I want my $4 back.

#22 10 years ago

Boy, someone up there doesn't like my opinion of his game and needs to shit on mine? Hahahaha

Ok...

#24 10 years ago

....and my first post was from the metro on my ipad and wasn't able to finish my comments due to having to get off the train. Not a troll thread...Just played the game and those thoughts were in my mind. Why would I care to troll about a pinball machine?

#28 10 years ago

Then maybe the bumpers were busted? No idea, but didn't notice much, if any, bumper action. Wife was with me also and she enjoys pins and her opinion was the same.

#31 10 years ago

No offense taken to anything pinball related. Why would offense be taken with someone disagreeing over my opinion of a pinball machine? This isn't politics or religion.

Kind of amusing that some folks think I'm not qualified to have an opinion of a game I played based on the games I own. Wtf does that have to do with anything? I payed zero $$ for my games because of trades or buying low/selling high - I will never pay more than $1500 for a pin, so i have what I have. Family and I enjoy the heck out of our games and my feelings won't be hurt because someone has a low opinion of them.

Sorry I didn't play the game longer, but once I used up $4 I wasn't going to keep playing a game I don't enjoy.

Will be playing WOZ later today at the Museum of American History and will post my opinion. It will be based on playing 30 minutes (if lucky) because I'm stopping there on my walk back to the office.

Post edited by PoMC : typo

#43 10 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

As Rob mentioned above, there are way too many people crapping on games without at least being polite enough to point out the specific flaws they feel hurt the game. I also, feel that when someone bashes a game they also should have the decency to mention the positives as well. Otherwise, the basher is always going to be perceived as a troll in such threads.

Pinball machines are inanimate objects. I don't think I hurt its feelings by posting my review.

#46 10 years ago

I'm not Siskel or Ebert and don't have time to write an in depth review of a game. Just posted my opinion and why I arrived at that opinion.

Touchy touchy in here. I didn't call anyone's baby ugly. Haha

#72 10 years ago

Didn't think my opinion of a pinball machine would generate such responses from some people.

Wasn't a review. Where did i say it was? Was my thoughts about seeing it for the first time, excited about seeing it and then extremely let down after playing it. In my other posts I commented on what I didn't like about the game. Ran out of time during my original post and the ipad is notorious for running about of memory and wiping out a web page. Got to my stop and didn't realize it and pressed send and figured I'd add the other thoughts later.

Chill. Seriously. Some of you bashed West Virginia, the games I own, my comprehension of rules, etc.. All because I didn't like a game and thought it was awful. Wow. Nice community.

And no, I will not play it again 50 times because why would I waste money on a game I do not enjoy?

#137 10 years ago

This thread is still going?

1287461465348.jpg1287461465348.jpg

#139 10 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

Sorry OP, but every time I see your Avatar I think it's Eugene Levy:

Hahaha! I was making a funny face on purpose. Cracks me up. Also my FB profile pic.

#141 10 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

Sorry OP, but every time I see your Avatar I think it's Eugene Levy:

Here you go, changed it to my favorite hat photo.

Pimpin' ain't EZ.

6 years later
#142 4 years ago

Wow, how time flies.....last post in here was 2,337 days ago. I still think Transformers is an awful game.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 1.25
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 14.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PoMC.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/transformers-just-played-itawful-game?tu=PoMC and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.