Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

93EC9C0D-89DE-4122-A013-ADE91B8C2D4B (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
2223C33E-D404-451E-BC47-EB2CB7FA2FF2 (resized).jpeg
5418E4F1-21BC-4B42-A68C-0C1050C1E8D4 (resized).png
FD1B26B3-ED03-48AE-B3D6-DBC7346FB9A5 (resized).jpeg
A854E433-47F9-40CA-80A2-424EA8D9F25A (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider guinnesstime.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 4 years ago

Whatcha mean "Transformers is back?" And does it have ANYTHING to do with Michael (Ugh) Bay?

1 week later
#41 4 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

This needs the BDK/BM66 treatment, the original isn’t that loved and is one of the cheapest Stern LEs to buy on the used market so new art and a new price (likely twice that you can pick up one HUO) is going to be a hard sell?
I’d love to see it based off the G1 Movie, get rid of Optimus bashing him never bad much sense when you where autobots and the shot just wasn’t much fun, use the LOTR ring magnet in the backboard and have the backboard sculpted as Unicron! Replace that hideous megatron with one that on a mech that can switch out so it can switch between megatron and galvatron, have the constructicons in the left around the bumpers again but have the upper left playfield as Autobot City from the films opening where Optimus and Megatron fight and kill each other, maybe even add a drop ramp or diverter so it can transform a little.
Right side could be the matrix instead of the rocking playfield? I dunno haven’t thought that much into it but there’s a lot that could be done with this re-release/vault especially if it gets the BDK/BM66 treatment. Above all else I’d just like to see a transformers game that has something that transforms or at least gives the impression of transforming/changing etc, player controlled diverters or anything linked to the transform sound fx would be awesome.
And while they are at it make sure we get this track in the game and take my money!!...

I'll take this too.

#43 4 years ago
Quoted from mrm_4:

Jesus....
I just watched like 9 of their videos, how are they not more known ???!!!!

They're awesome. From Toronto. They're touring this year. Do a lot of Comicon shows.

#49 4 years ago

Every time I think, "hey I'd like a TFLE again" I remind myself that it's the only game I ever set on 5 balls because it's suuuuuuuch a looooooong grind.

7 months later
#58 3 years ago

Resurrecting this. Any idea if this will be a Vault in 2020 / early 2021?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1.25
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 14.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider guinnesstime.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/transformers-is-back-in-2020?tu=guinnesstime and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.