Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

93EC9C0D-89DE-4122-A013-ADE91B8C2D4B (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
2223C33E-D404-451E-BC47-EB2CB7FA2FF2 (resized).jpeg
5418E4F1-21BC-4B42-A68C-0C1050C1E8D4 (resized).png
FD1B26B3-ED03-48AE-B3D6-DBC7346FB9A5 (resized).jpeg
A854E433-47F9-40CA-80A2-424EA8D9F25A (resized).jpeg

There are 63 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 1 year ago

I am very interested in a Transformers pin with cartoon assets. Very!

2 months later
#52 11 months ago

Any chance this could get a Dark Knight to Batman 66 make over or just more another vaulted machine with a few minor changes?

2 weeks later
#53 11 months ago
Quoted from Pinbacca:

Any chance this could get a Dark Knight to Batman 66 make over or just more another vaulted machine with a few minor changes?

Let’s hope it’s a BDK to BM66 make over, the original TF layout just wasn’t that great.

#54 11 months ago
Quoted from J85M:

the original TF layout just wasn’t that great.

are you serious ?

i'm often "with you" but not here, as TF is a MB at the mid down, and a mirrored MB at the mid up... how this can't be good ?

#55 11 months ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

are you serious ?
i'm often "with you" but not here, as TF is a MB at the mid down, and a mirrored MB at the mid up... how this can't be good ?

There’s just something missing, I have never played a pro so maybe that’s the issue? Ironhide playfield was a flow killer and tedious at best.

It does remind me of BDK a lot, where there is a good, fun game there ruined by a couple of shots/features.

Either way it would be nice to have TF worked over a little, it has room for improvement at least imo, some transforming or changing features would be amazing (even if it was just ramp diverters from shadow and some lift/drop ramps to physically change the playfield) topped off with G1 artwork by zombieyeti

#56 11 months ago

yes the PRO have more love from "players", as said flow is way better/faster on ramps returns
i owned a PRO but let's admit i also enjoy the LE, i think its another underated pinball, i like how it play, but also the Lonnie (usual) coding on this one

now, if they soon do a VAULT, i dont think STERN will physically change things (because they are not used too), may be just the artwork...

we'll see

#57 11 months ago
Quoted from J85M:

I have never played a pro so maybe that’s the issue?

Not maybe, that's it. Talk about a case where the Pro is better than the Pre/LE. The Pro with comic style art, same voice work as its from the film and sounds great, music already great and an LCD with new animations. I'll buy one.

4 months later
#58 7 months ago

Resurrecting this. Any idea if this will be a Vault in 2020 / early 2021?

#59 7 months ago

The person who mentioned the original rumor told me it's not happening now. I have no idea if that is true or not. I really hope it happens.

#60 7 months ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Resurrecting this. Any idea if this will be a Vault in 2020 / early 2021?

What is a vault? what does that mean exactly?

#61 7 months ago
Quoted from Fieldsweeper:

What is a vault? what does that mean exactly?

It is Stern's name for when they bring a pin back that has been out of production for awhile. Sometimes that means it will be in exactly the same form (Star Trek), sometimes minor tweaks (Iron Man), sometimes it's a completely new art and A/V package (Spider-Man). There was rumor that Transformers would be getting a similar treatment to what was done for Spider-Man's vault. Kind of a shame to hear it might not happen now. Underrated game that could be great with a few tweaks.

#62 7 months ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

It is Stern's name for when they bring a pin back that has been out of production for awhile. Sometimes that means it will be in exactly the same form (Star Trek), sometimes minor tweaks (Iron Man), sometimes it's a completely new art and A/V package (Spider-Man). There was rumor that Transformers would be getting a similar treatment to what was done for Spider-Man's vault. Kind of a shame to hear it might not happen now. Underrated game that could be great with a few tweaks.

Transformers, vaulted today, wouldn't make financial sense to me. It would obviously be priced at today's MSRP and that would put a Pro more expensive than you can pick up the LE for, today. Maybe the retro 84 gen 1 package could make up for that. They'd have to hire Peter Cullen and Frank Welker to pull it off and get people to pay today's prices. Just my thoughts.

#63 7 months ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

Transformers, vaulted today, wouldn't make financial sense to me. It would obviously be priced at today's MSRP and that would put a Pro more expensive than you can pick up the LE for, today. Maybe the retro 84 gen 1 package could make up for that. They'd have to hire Peter Cullen and Frank Welker to pull it off and get people to pay today's prices. Just my thoughts.

Yeah, I feel ya there. I just bought a LE myself (combo) I was never a transformers fan. I mean I watched the newer movies though. But it did not bother me about the voices BUT It did bum me out because I like when things like this use authentic things. Knock offs or cheap outs to me always seem gimmicky lol.

There are 63 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside