Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

200px-Megatrons_zombie_army_loose_ends_2.jpg
images.jpeg
images-1.jpeg
images.jpeg
SUaTMMY.jpg
There are 68 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 12 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

most people born after 1990 have no clue who she is.

I was born well before 1990 and didn't really know who she was.

#52 12 years ago
Quoted from jayhawkai:

That is because you have an apple in front of your face...

#53 12 years ago
Quoted from tatman9999:

Hope they do a great job and don't cheap out on it. I heard the LE is coming out first this time.

All of the Transformer hate going on here, I just hope it's "MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE"

#54 12 years ago
Quoted from NimblePin:

That is because you have an apple in front of your face...

HAAAAAHHAAAAAHAAAA!!!

#55 12 years ago
Quoted from jayhawkai:

It does obscure my vision, but no more so than your motorcycle (or lightcycle) does yours

#56 12 years ago
Quoted from captainadam_21:

but how prominently will Megan Fox be displayed on the "artwork"?

I would almost guarantee that Megan Fox will not appear on a Transformers pin. Too much of a bad falling out.

#57 12 years ago
Quoted from NimblePin:

I will see you there TDA!

Hope to see ya there NP. It is such a great break from all reality! I would say you can spot me in The Dude Abides shirt but I don't think the shirt I ordered will be here in time. Well if you see a guy wearing cargo shorts with beers in the pockets it's a safe bet that it is me. Having my brother drive me down in his SUV just in case I decide to finally add a 2nd pin. But my wife doesn't need to know about that, I think in this case it will be better to ask for forgiveness than permission.

#58 12 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

I would almost guarantee that Megan Fox will not appear on a Transformers pin

That's ok. She is pretty but not much of an actress. There are plenty of pretty actresses in the world to choose from.

#59 12 years ago
Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

Having my brother drive me down in his SUV just in case I decide to finally add a 2nd pin. But my wife doesn't need to know about that, I think in this case it will be better to ask for forgiveness than permission.

Look forward to hearing what you chose for your second pin next week!

#60 12 years ago
Quoted from SealClubber:

She is pretty but not much of an actress.

Michael Bay recently broke his silence and said that it was Spielberg who wanted her fired:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/06/20/megan-fox-hitler-comments-transformers_n_880201.html

#61 12 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Michael Bay recently broke his silence and said that it was Spielberg who wanted her fired:

Yeah, her referring to Bay as Hitler when Spielberg is a Jew was not her wisest move. If there is ANYBODY in Hollywood you don't want to get on the wrong side of it is Spielberg. He is one of the most, if not the most, respected people in the business.

#62 12 years ago

Hey Jersey Jack is making a Wizard of Oz machine for all the fantasy collectors....how about a Forbidden Planet machine for us sci-fi collectors? Hmmmm?

#63 12 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

When did it become Metallica? I thought it was going to be AC/DC.

I heard Metallica too. Bummer is rumor has Steve R working on Metallica instead of Star Trek!!??!! What a waste of his talent. I won't buy this machine as I want no royalties going to Lars.

Stern missed the boat in not having AC/DC sound track in Iron Man pinball machine. The music is good as is but AC/DC ups the sales and delivers on two want lists.

4 years later
#64 8 years ago

seems we dont have a "transformers club" on pinside !?

#65 8 years ago

Zombie thread!!

200px-Megatrons_zombie_army_loose_ends_2.jpg200px-Megatrons_zombie_army_loose_ends_2.jpg

#66 8 years ago

yep, for sure, than can we open a "TF club" ?
i suppose this pin is more than appreciate...

btw, still cant understand why some guys are so quick on the thumb down button !?
surelly an old Pavlov reflex, or may be some degenerescence caused by the use of the "credit" button... come on, one more game !

#68 8 years ago

I love reading these old threads speculating new titles. Funny how the rumors end up true.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 14.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Hookedonpinball.com

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 68 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/transformers-confirmed-as-next-pin/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.