IMG_0203 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20230921_124735_1 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230921_124537 (resized).jpg
TRANSFORMERS 23 TOON PST 1 (resized).jpg
TRANSFORMERS 23 MOVIE PST 1 (resized).jpg
20230305_212253 (resized).jpg
20230305_210325 (resized).jpg
333661056_195116936536825_1559884088788685422_n (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vyzer2.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#94 8 years ago

I've had my pro now for almost 4 yrs. The special has never been lit during a game. Resigned to fact it was never programmed in. Still liking this game.

1 month later
#123 8 years ago

This is where I got mine: http://www.speakerlightkits.com

1 week later
#130 8 years ago
Quoted from tk-the-jammer:

I just played my 860th game on my Transformer LE combo! Haven't had a single issue with the game since the most recent update.

Over a thousand games and never had an issue except for a light bulb ot two. But, something happened today that never happened before on my tf pro. For the first time, the special, red bulb was lit. I was resigned to the fact that special was never programmed. Not sure of the sequence that lit it, but it was after completing Ironhide. The special seemed to be starting a new mode (bumblebee) which was the last mode I hadn't completed. Might have given points as well, not sure. But finally, special was lit!

6 months later
#403 7 years ago

I've had my pro since 3 or 4 years when they first came out. It's still a go to pin for a fast in your face game. It really is a good game, makes you a better player. Even with no space to expand for new pins, just can't let this one go.

2 weeks later
#419 7 years ago

I think the pro is the best bang for the buck of any Stern pro. Fast, fun, in your face game. Oh, and hard IMO.

1 month later
#502 7 years ago

I'm actually shocked and pleased by the lack of wear on my pf in general. Five years later and it still looks like new.
I'm in for the cliffy's nonetheless. This is a go to game for me when I want to play a fast game or three.

2 months later
#523 7 years ago

My roof also came off. When I ordered around 8 months ago they were out of stock. When they came in, the price doubled.

8 months later
#599 6 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

What version should the machine have? I thought it said 1.8 when I turned it on last night....
How do you upgrade if needed?

Ted, your too funny. Those Sigars are getting to you. Go onto Sterns web page. Go into the code section and look for transformers. Download the latest le code and then put it on a USB stick.
Take off the back glass. There is a USB port. But you have to switch one of the jumpers. I can email you the stern instructions if you don't have it. The manual should have the instructions. Do you have the manual?

#602 6 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Ok Vyzer2.
I looked on the Stern website and found Transformers LE. It looks like the last one was v1.8 and that's what I think I have. I'll check tonight. Thanks....

Then your good to go. Seriously, if you need help, just let me know. TF pro was my first pin. Still love this game. It's my go to pin when I want a fast game.

5 months later
#672 6 years ago

The pro does not have the iron hide ramp and gate issues. Have had mine for 6 yrs and only major issue was the megatron ball lock not shooting balls out.
Other than that a few bulbs. Amazingly very little to fix on a game with 1500+ plus plays.

1 week later
#678 6 years ago
Quoted from dri:

Last order of upgrades/parts landed me just shy of a grand. Automatically puts it in the "keeper" category.
Has anyone been bugging Stern about a code update for TF? Not having mode or multiball progress when you "hold for status" screams for an update. Tron has that and it came before TF... one can
dream, right?

What could possibly cost a grand in upgrades and parts?
Pinsound board, color dmd (if they even have one), etc?

#680 6 years ago

How is the color dmd? Only game I have without color.
And do you like the led's. This was my first game and still love it.

3 years later
#1027 2 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Not sure how many people check in here... But I am loving this game. It was never on my radar, but got this modded out one and it's really lots of fun. With the volume cranked and a sub hooked up, it's amazing how it gets the adrenaline pumping
My one issue, which it seems plagues quite a few people, is the Megatron trough.
I was having many games where the third ball locked wasn't recognized, and I found a thread about adding washers. Looked underneath and there were already washers under the top screws( looking at it with the playfield raised). I took them out and same thing..
So I found threads contradicting this with pics of washers under the bottom screws. I am about to try this I case the other guy had it backwards, but thought I'd ask here if anyone has a fix.
I tried using the virtual lock setting and while it totally prevents any issue, it's not as cool when multiball starts and the balls don't all fire out real fast.
Thanks for any advice

I have had this happen numerous times. Seems the molex connector to the trough loosens over time. Try pushing it in tighter. Has worked every time for me.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 1.25
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 3.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Hookedonpinball.com

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vyzer2.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/transformers-club?tu=vyzer2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.