IMG_0203 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20230921_124735_1 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230921_124537 (resized).jpg
TRANSFORMERS 23 TOON PST 1 (resized).jpg
TRANSFORMERS 23 MOVIE PST 1 (resized).jpg
20230305_212253 (resized).jpg
20230305_210325 (resized).jpg
333661056_195116936536825_1559884088788685422_n (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tp.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#104 8 years ago

I'm in the club, decepticon 116. Such an awesome looking pin. What r my must fixes? And what r my must have mods? 20151022_161933.jpg20151022_161933.jpg

3 weeks later
#116 8 years ago

Seems to me the cityscape at back end of playfield seems to be washed out. What color and lighting have others found to make it look more defined? Thanks

#121 8 years ago

Where do I find the light speaker grilles?

2 months later
#220 8 years ago
Quoted from gawcol:

any tips on how I should put the sound settings on my transformers pro?
I want the voices to be louder (than the music).
Especially in this game the voices are sometimes very silent, so you don't understand them.
I already installed pinballpro speakers, which is better.
There are several settings -> spi -> music volume
tf game -> music volume
tf game -> speech volume
my experience with other sterns is that the number works opposite (minus means higher volume, higher number means lower volume),
so on my other pinballs, mostly I put the speech volume on -6 or something, so the speech is just a bit louder than the music (and better to understand).
But on transformers it doesn't seem to change much higher or lower seems all the same to me... (maybe these settings not programmed?)

I got the flipper fidelity kit because my 24 sounded awesome with it. When it came I adjusted sound to natch my 24 numbers but it sounded nothing like my 24. So I did some experimenting. In menu where there's only adjustment for music I set to +2..... in menu where there's adjustment for music and speech I put both at -30......wow talk about hearing voices and sound effects.....I mean wow what a differrence....might not be final adjustment but this is right direc tion.

#221 8 years ago

Experimenting more I decided to disable my Optimus motor. I love the way the game plays with this disabled, however it seems there's no Optimus multiball now. Can I disable the motor and still get Optimus multiball?

#228 8 years ago
Quoted from BOBCADE:

I couldn't see ever doing that. I love bashing Optimus, flasher hits with that bong noise and the ramdon chaos of where will the ball go.

Yes love that bong type sound from hitting optimus, just experimenting. Probably gonna go back the other way. Still fun to try though, definatly gives it different feel to it.

#232 8 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

y would you turn off the skip ramp?

Initially I turned it off just to see how it played. I also was worried about damage considering I bought the machine new and thought the crazy ball action might damage things over time. When I first turned it off I thought I'd still be able to achieve optimus multiball. It plays pretty different with it disabled, kinda cool but with no Optimus multiball definatly not keeping it that way. With the adjustments to the sound as stated above I'm absolutely loving this machine.

#240 8 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

Highly recommended mod. That Mini PF is way to easy with it. Adds a lot of challenge to that PF now which makes it more fun and rewarding. It also speeds up the flow of the ball getting back to the flippers on a normal ramp shot.
I also have Special set to an extra ball for that same reason as Rickwh.

Are you talking disable gate or total removal?

#250 8 years ago
Quoted from ilovegames:

I tried that too and realized i could not get the multiball. Only about 50% of my shots hit. I went through the bottom and adjusted the microswitch so it works with any hit and its much more satisfying...

I switched back due to the no Optimus multiball. Also as stated above the cool sounds he makes. Speaking of sound. When I first discovered this game it was in a boardwalk arcade. Couldn't really hear the sound with the other games and noise. However I loved the look and gameplay an d knew I had to have one. When I finally located one and brought it home, my first thought of disappointment was with the sound. I thought to myself while playing my first couple games the sound was lacking and kinda bland compared to the rest of the machine. For christmas my wife bought me flipper fidelity speakers and I have to say.......holy f'n shit......this thing rocks......I played some games last night and it was pure bliss. Sound really brings it all together for this pin, and this pin really has some of the best sound in pinball imho. I plan on adding new speakers to all my stern pins.

#267 8 years ago

Sorry for being lazy on this but before I scroll through all these posts is there any custom pinball cards mentioned within?

2 weeks later
#295 8 years ago

What's the number on your decepticons?

2 weeks later
#319 8 years ago

What size polyurethane rings for the slings? Calls for 2 1/2 id. However I got the '2' id rings for my met which it called for and they were much to small. Thanks hopefully someone has correct size installed and can share. Decepticon le if it matters

#323 8 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

most slings are 2 1/2" it seems to be the standard. If you own more than one machine, you should have 3 of every size on hand anyway...at least. Just try them out and use what fits the best. I keep 25 of every ring on hand and 50 of anything smaller than a quarter.

The house next to mine is fs.

1 week later
#332 8 years ago

Welcome back. I don't plan on ever leaving. This pin rocks. Others are missing the boat. Unfortunate for them.

2 weeks later
#346 8 years ago
Quoted from Gov:

I wonder if they actually made all 500.

I have decepticon 116 of 125 so most likely all of these made as the guy I bought mine from had a few more.

4 years later
#950 3 years ago

How do I set the rules so I don't have to complete modes to progress? I thought i had it set this way at one time but can't seem to now.

3 months later
#974 2 years ago
Quoted from Toine79:

In the club with my first Stern pinball pro model.
Routed game with some marks on the cabinet.
Plastics and playfield are good. No damage on the playfield but I see that the insert are showing small marks of wear.
This game is 10 years old and clearcoat is not top on this playfield when I compare it with older Williams or Bally playfields.
What advice can you give me?
Clean the playfield and clearcoat it with several coats of 2k clear?
Place a playfield protector?
Also have a question about the led flipper buttons the seller has installed.
I want to get rid of it. See the pictures of the wires. Can I just cut the wires to the led holder?
What is the purpose of the small metal piece on the inside of the cabinet?
Can I get rid of it to install Mirrorblades?
Thanks for the info. [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I put mirrors on mine. I just pried it out a little and slid mirrorblade behind it just like on my other sterns. Then I push it back against the mirror blade. Kinda helps line them up also.

3 months later
#1036 2 years ago
Quoted from attyrhodes:

What's the staying power of this game? My cousin and I are looking to trade out an AIQ for something different, and we both appreciate good deep rules. Not really looking for an easy game like T3, so figured I'd see what y'all thought.

I've had mine since new also.(decepticon le) Hasnt gotten old for me. Definitely not easy. My only gripe is you have to finish the modes or do them again. Unless I've been missing a way to shut this feature off.
With the flipper fidelity in mine the sounds are simply amazing in my opinion. I'd take it a step farther and say I enjoy the sounds in this game more so than any game I've ever owned. Imho.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com
Sound/Speakers

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tp.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/transformers-club?tu=tp and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.