IMG_0203 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20230921_124735_1 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230921_124537 (resized).jpg
TRANSFORMERS 23 TOON PST 1 (resized).jpg
TRANSFORMERS 23 MOVIE PST 1 (resized).jpg
20230305_212253 (resized).jpg
20230305_210325 (resized).jpg
333661056_195116936536825_1559884088788685422_n (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tk-the-jammer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#126 8 years ago

I just played my 860th game on my Transformer LE combo! Haven't had a single issue with the game since the most recent update.

I have a question regarding the game multipliers.......

I get good at completing all the multipliers. After they are all completed I noticed they rotate from left to right, similar to Starscream at the end of his mission. It doesn't seem as though I can get any farther with the multipliers or score points with this has anyone else noticed????

BTW- those are awesome looking cards Nosro.....Thanks!

#127 8 years ago
Quoted from AJB4:

I just ordered a pair from speaker lights kit and he was super easy to work with - they did take like 2 weeks to come in but they look sweet - also got a dual color pair for my tron as well... I would love to hear any other mods people have done as well...

I think the cheapest addition making the biggest difference for this game is my bass subwoofer(PSW10). Even though I do have pinball pro installed the bass sub brings it to life. The choreographed flasher under cabinet lighting kit from mezel mods is pretty damn cool too! I have redone the flashers such as yellow for bumblebee, purple for Megatron,red for optimus, Green for cube, multiball is RGB flashing. All corresponding to flashers on the table. If you don't do this most of them are just white.

#131 8 years ago
Quoted from rockrand:

What is said when megatron mb starts,it sounds like "megatron prime"

Yeah. I believe it's Optimus saying "Megatron" then Megatron saying "Prime" to Optimus.

The deep voice when he says I am Megatron never gets old.

#134 8 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

Once you get all the shot multipliers lit one lane will strobe. It moves back and forth. When you hit the lane that is strobing it will give you 3x for that shot instead of 2x.

Thanks for the input. This is the best way to maximize points in the game. Especially when you combine with the bumblebee multiplier. The game is just so fast and furious I never really get a chance to look at the DMD when I'm playing to see what's been tallied as points

8 months later
#495 7 years ago
Quoted from stoptap:

Is it only possible to get one extra ball on factory settings ?
The only one I get is from lighting the right loop after starting 5 robots.

You can achieve an extra ball after starting 5 modes. I've earned extra ball from hitting Starscream I believe 3 times, during the Starscream hurry up. I've actually played the LE more than 800x in which I have received only 4 extra balls total from the cube.

11 months later
#587 6 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

All-spark is the kickout on the left and Megatron is the center shot.
I do like the blue in the allspark as well but I actually do not recommend a LED in there. That flasher actually fades in and out and you lose that with the LED.

I started with purple then migrated to green for the allspark. I thought the table needed some green on it and it's tied into one of mezel mods under the cabinet lighting kits which is phenomenal for this game. I have LEDs from pinball life that are 12 volts flashers that fade in and out nicely with this game. Sent pic.

15003268905832111187673 (resized).jpg15003268905832111187673 (resized).jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Hookedonpinball.com

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 14.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 1.25
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tk-the-jammer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/transformers-club?tu=tk-the-jammer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.