IMG_0203 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20230921_124735_1 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230921_124537 (resized).jpg
TRANSFORMERS 23 TOON PST 1 (resized).jpg
TRANSFORMERS 23 MOVIE PST 1 (resized).jpg
20230305_212253 (resized).jpg
20230305_210325 (resized).jpg
333661056_195116936536825_1559884088788685422_n (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ripleyyy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#22 8 years ago

ok, was asking on another TF topic for a "club", and finally just found this one, as dead as (quite) all others TF topics !?
is this pin really bad & suck ? i'm the last one here to like it in mid 2015 ? did i'm mad than ?
i hope not...

well than, let's try to get this topic back to life... if we need help, this guy could help : http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0089885/

here's my TF story : this pin is HUO, first owner is Pascal (last post just above), than Maarten, another belgian guy, than me now, involved in a swap+euros with my MET (which i still love it, but thinking i had played it enough, and wanted to try something else home)
i had few pins in my wish list, TF pro was in there, than deal quickly found & done, with 2 happy guys, what more ?

let's forget the gameplay for now (already gone to the 2 "small" wizard mode), and set up few probs :

- as quite evbd, got probs with the "real" lock, already noticed & tried the various tricks exposed here, but not with 100% success, seems that's finally more a physic prob, and than we need to find the perfect slope
- all platics are still OK, but i want to preserve them, especially those right & left optimus prime... did someone already scaned these in 1/1 scale ? else will do, and surelly make some DIY new ones, more thick
- today got the idea to try a "power ball" in it, few games only and feels good, someone already tried ? may be its (again) dangerous for all platics parts in this pin, as the robots...
- rules &... extra ball : only lit one when playing all the autoboots, but did not lit when playing all the decepticons !?
... special : how to lit it ? (i know, its HUO)

more later, almost if some others TF lovers (or even haters) put a line here
tanx

3.JPG3.JPG

IMGP1548.JPGIMGP1548.JPG

more pics here : https://picasaweb.google.com/110304160913314353072/TFPro

#23 8 years ago

rules &... extra ball : only lit one when playing all the autoboots, but did not lit when playing all the decepticons !?

well, happend yesterday, when playing decepticons you have to finish all them
should be a bug as it also give the wizard mode :/

#26 8 years ago

well, thats what i noticed :

- playing the 5 autobot without completing them : lit the spinner EB

- playing the 5 decepticons without completing them, nothing
- playing the 5 decepticon while completing them : lit the spinner EB (and than also lit the decepticon wizard mode)

if yes, than its not "equilibrate", and pin was factory reset when i got it, than no change in the settings (except playing in 5 balls)

#27 8 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I own lots of them. Be warned that Atlantis's transformer is game specific.

tanx for helping to get this topic alive

#35 8 years ago

"Yours is not working correctly..."

ok, noticed, and already reseted all again to factory after my previous post, than will see now how it works

and i'm happy, as i'm not the only TF fan

#38 8 years ago
Quoted from YZRider926:

Well I know people will disagree, but like any game people love it or hate it for whatever reason. This game suffered from a lot of negative attention from the get go, as did X-Men

again, that make sense in the way its not fair to judge to quickly a pin, with a beta/new code...
for sure, with internet and the help of the player/community, now we can all together makes things better, as betatester in fact (dont like this term for those who bought a NIB)

got my TRON LE NIB with first code, was a gambler, bud did not regret it at all (what i regret is that i have now sold it - lol)
got my MET pro NIB but only after all customers requests and the fact that new code was coming for sure, and than was great
same for XMEN LE HUO, got it when deadpool was in
and now again with TF

about rules set, of course i still dont have in my head all the sequences to end each robots, but my son told me it is really 2 rules set, not the same shoots if you begin with a side or the other

well than, nobody know how to lit the SPECIAL ? going to the big wizard mode ?

#39 8 years ago

@85vett : just got 2 games, from each sides, and it goes just how you've said, now lets admit its setup correctly than

#43 8 years ago

great mod than

271M yesterday, all is set to factory settings, except 5 balls instead of 3
and/but even with 5 balls (+1 EB during the game lets admit) it will be more than hard to see the big wizard mode, smalls one are quite easy (already 2 with decepticon & 3 with autobot, only 1 not finished)

and i've read somewhere else that 2X playfield was not working to collect the super jackpot (or i missunderstood), suppose it was the old code, as i got it with a 17M shoot, lane X2, pf X2, than grabbed 68M...

#44 8 years ago

ok, about FAST SCORING, when activated i see the left ramp is flashing, but what for as seems nothing happend when passing there !?

#46 8 years ago

yes, but no
was meaning about rules/gameplay... because as it, under that left ramp, its just a "shot me" call
lets admit its just visual than
tanx

1 week later
#49 8 years ago

hard to say about australian prices...

@Iba : aussi beau que le TRON
et à part l'arche, mon PRO ressemble très fort au tien

#51 8 years ago

lol...

et non hein, ça doit venir de la photo et d'un tas de petits détails

tf3.JPGtf3.JPG

#52 8 years ago

just had a fantastic... 1st ball

gone for autobots, completing all the robots, except optimus, with only 1 shoot remaining (the right ramp), also completed megatron, scoring 133M, not bad

and than, i spend EB+4 others balls (pin is set-up to 5 balls), to relight optimus, and miss that ramp... than again, miss again, and again, and got it at ball... 5 ! snif

"roll out" completed too, but ending with a miserable 199M, and still far from going to the big wizard mode
who reach it already ?

#56 8 years ago

tanx guys

#63 8 years ago

WOW Les...

and i'm laughing with your explanations, as it's just what i had wroten before than finally not posting on my previous message

than yes, as you've said, and just as Bowen also explained on the PAPA video, lets admit its finally quite easy to backhand the left ramp, than right loop, than again, but... so boring !

i love to play with the flow and on the fly, because thats just how i got pleasure, its in my nature
now, there's no secret, if i want to go further (in all pins, not only TF), i have to change my style, and also play in "1 control - 1 shot", but where's the fun of the game ?

hard to make the choice (and more simply force myself to play as it), as i'm also playing as it on tournaments, something that i can't really control... its if like the game grab me in it and get control on me (hard to explain in a foreign language, suppose you understand the meaning)

far for being a world class player - lol - but good enough (261 right now at IFPA) to know what i'm saying, than of course missing/losing quality when playing like a savage

bah

#64 8 years ago
Quoted from T-800:

Spoiler alert - the Sentinel Wizard mode...

i confirm :/
wanted to see, removed the glass and put hands in it with my son...

and in fact, i was wrong about reaching it, was thinking as it :

- finish one side robots
- finish the other side robots
- and than only the sentinel wizard

and when i think of it, we forget to check the END OF LINE on the MET before pin leaves home, never seen it

#66 8 years ago

than seems we need a... (sexy wizard mode) code update !!! come on STERN

#69 8 years ago

well, i was kidding of course
but in fact yes, seems there's some place for a small polishing

what else than, if by chance the TF team is reading us

considering factory settings :

- "special" : seems its never lit thrue gameplay (only in mystery), than why not after 7 robots (as EB is 5)

- BUMBLEBEE : completing 1st time=PF X2, OK...
than 2nd time could give X2 + light EB, than 3rd time could give X2 + light special (and than loop)

- the switch behind MEGATRON has quite nothing to do, it serve only for the skill shot at begining of the ball, than after in the game to tell the game thats ball coming does not count as a megatron lock
than why not a "sneak in" mode ? if its not the skill shot, the switch ad a letter to SNEAK IN, and when complete its stay "ready", waiting for being not on MB, than if only 1 ball and get in : "SNEAK IN MYSTERY" (give EB, give REPLAY, complete a robot, ??? or even a VIDEO MODE as ball is waiting on the scoop, we can break the flow

- video mode idea(s) : ?

#72 8 years ago

nice !

of course its already "seen" in others pins, but almost thats 2 modes, 1 for each side

1 week later
#79 8 years ago

cool

back to code polish
seems programmers are using a LIFO (last in first out) pile in the "what to do" routine, that means some little bugs sometimes, examples :

- lightning the EB, collecting it quickly (while CPU is busy with something else), than we have "extra ball (collected)" annoucement, and after that we have the "extra ball is lit" (which should have just been erased from the pile) ...
- same for the quick scoring, noticed yesterday : at the end of the mode, screen show the total points you got, but in the next second still active as i get points & sounds linked to this mode

#92 8 years ago

i played a LE on a friend house, sometime same prob with starscream

and same feeling as others, strange about the fact you remove the left gate, but OK about what you've said

2 weeks later
#93 8 years ago

finally, we got the SPECIAL lit thrue the all sparks mystery... almost we know it works !!! lol

#95 8 years ago

well, my son told me he aims for the all sparks again & again, than may be its not really a "random mystery" (...) and we have to go in there X time to get it lit... to be verified with hands, and why not making a check-list to see how it works and having statistics for each time we're going in there

than, as we're talking about that, another polishing of the code could be :

- when in robot mode active : no need to play all mystery sequence, as we all know the first award is always ADD TIME (than why not a new animation for that)
- when in some MB : same for the ADD A BALL feature...

1 week later
#96 8 years ago

well, just tried that all spark random test, to see if "special" will always came after X shots
lets suppose you guys understand some simple logic in programmation, as IF... THAN...
and of course, i did not have access to the code, i can only imagine how this was programmed

than what i've got in 1st try :

1. 2x multi lit
2. super spinner lit
3. super pop bumpers lit
4. bonus X2
5. bonus hold
6. 200.000
7. bonus X3
8. 2X multi lit (again, as i got it already in the all spark hole of course, but from here, it will remain "active", and than the soft is checking if he can give it again, the answer is NO)
9. 200.000
10. extra ball lit (1st time, right after 10 shots, is this just hazardous !?)
11. 200.000
12. bonus X4
13... from here to 29, its always 200.000 than bonus X+1, and again (logical, as all others options are OFF for the software, except EB and SPECIAL)
30. extra ball lit (again, even i did not collect the 1st one)
31... to 49, back to 200.000 than bonus X+1
50. extra ball lit again, and still no "special"

now, may be "special" will came after more than 50 shots, but i really dont think, must be a random ties (with just extra ball may be ?)
what is strange is that EB came at shot 10, 30, and 50 ! is this hazardous !?

than, 2nd try, it quickly breaks what i was thinking/hoping as this time extra ball lit came at shot 7 (and not 10 !)

ok, check by yourself, with hands, easy to do
when you only have 200.000 & bonus X+1 cycling, if you end a active mode (for example super spinner), than it became available again in the choice of the software...

all this seems to told us that "special" award is really a random feature, which happend... quite never

#103 8 years ago

than, better hoping nobody came here to read and finally undertsand that TF is really a good pin !

#105 8 years ago

fixes : considering you get it NIB, put the plastic protector kit on it (did you get it from STERN ?), and hoping the real lock is working 100% (else switch replacement were also delivered by STERN)

mods : replace all LED with bulbs... (joking of course)

enjoy your pin

#110 8 years ago

+1, and funny

as my son had a similar (inverted) game 2 days ago, played all 5 autobots (completed 4 and missed 1) at the very good 1st ball
than mini wizard collected in X2, and finishing the game with 3 decepticons added and 212M...

1 week later
#115 8 years ago

nice cards, tanx

2 weeks later
#136 8 years ago

someone with an "active" backglass mod (bought or DIY, no matter) ?
a video available to see how it show on this pin ?
tanx

(i'm thinking of making a simple one, with only 4 flashes behind the title TRANSFORMERS, linked to the 4 flashes on ramps... )

1 week later
#143 8 years ago

others rules ideas (if... ) :

- the upper gate goes always "open" when you shot for the loop thrue the left lane : it would be nice if sometimes it stay "closed", for example when in HURRY UP mode, as it you know you can shot for the left lane, and ball will stay in upper 2 lanes than down to bumpers

- about the X multiplier : when collecting the 4 inserts, you get 1 multiplier available... if you collect 4 more insert before placing that multiplier (more often on upper playfield, due to bumpers action), you didnt have 1+1 multiplier, its stay at 1 and only 1

pity in a way, even if in the other way, its also nice with the tactical view : trying to collect only 3 inserts, than the multiplier, than only the last insert...

2 weeks later
#144 8 years ago

get 2 more ideas for code updated...

- about the blinking insert X2 (the X3 than) : its moves automatically back & forth :
would it be nice to have it fixed on a random lane, and than flipping right will makes it move right (until full right, not more), flipping left makes it move left (until full left, not more) !? like this, catching ball (and transfer) can tactically be rewarded...

- other idea about the switch behind MEGATRON : could be use to enable 1 outlane ball save (with insert blinking as the ST pro), while changing side with the slingshot
and as it, aiming for super skillshot is even more rewarding
of course, the 1st time you need 1 switch to enable the saver, than after its 2 switches, 3, 4,5 ... and it reset to 1 switch on a new ball

#145 8 years ago

i have done a resume here : https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/transformers-new-code-ideas#post-2855115

lets hope...
and if you get more, share it, i will keep the resume uptodate

#147 8 years ago

well done, we all have diff skills, no matter when fun is there

yesterday, a really poor game going on, not even a single robot completed before last ball
than, all goes well, while finishing all autobots in a row (+ also megatron done), to get & clean the wizard mode, than my son was calling "dont shot the jackpot now, wait for X3"... as inteded, i've of course missed the shot, ball goes wild, thrue the outlane and a last try save result in a TILT

ending with 235M, i can add in my mind a X2 jackpot at +/- 40/50M, and for sure a nice bonus (was held), last/long time i've checked it, i was on X9 already, lets add another 30M here, than should have finished that game at +300M

bah

#151 8 years ago

enjoy !

2 weeks later
#172 8 years ago

yep, these looks very nice

and i'm decided to order a back panel with flashers for the backbox, this need some animations in it, its too "dead" as it

#206 8 years ago

the ultimate solution is of course to first set the lock on "virtual", but than also remove the 3 switches in the rack, its these who sometimes block/retain ball (the small trigger of the switch) when you put 3 or 4 of them in there (not happend often, lets admit)

2 weeks later
#254 8 years ago

its good to see that TF is far from being dead...

#262 8 years ago

here, home, we're playing on full factory seetings, only change is set on 5 balls instead of 3 (and quite often 1 EB collected in the game)...
as it, we often go to the 1st wizard mode, than 2 or 3 full robots on the other side, but never fully completed these 2 sides

#269 8 years ago

i love it !

another nice start, ball 1 (+ 1 EB) finishing with 135M, all autobots beaten except optimus with only 1 shot remaining & megatron also completed on the other side

than, i spend 2 balls to finish optimus
than small wizard mode with roll out at 69M (lane X2 and PF X2)
than also complete starscream, but only started the 3 others decepticons... (big wizard mode is still far)
finishing at 281M and 108 combos, not bad

#270 8 years ago

btw, just added STRAFE & GRIMLOCK, and move the spotlight at the left on BUMBLEBEE, which for sure was intended to have a light there, seing how the PF was done

IMGP1593_(resized).JPGIMGP1593_(resized).JPG

IMGP1594_(resized).JPGIMGP1594_(resized).JPG

IMGP1596_(resized).JPGIMGP1596_(resized).JPG

#274 8 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

...with easily some of the best sound design I've ever heard in a pin...

+1

as logically, robots sounds & efx fits of course more than well with pinball

#290 8 years ago

finally, with the noflix active backglass (version 1) :

#309 8 years ago

and here's the final lighboard, a must (for all pinball)

#311 8 years ago

yep... thats also why nobody loves the original neon tube in it, its a mess

was also thinking to add LED bands (white) under the cab (linked too to the GI, to get the on/off effect when active), but not sure, as too "much" will be... to much ! and as you've said, it will contrast even more with the darkness of the PF, making it difficult to watch the balls

3 weeks later
#331 8 years ago
Quoted from Rom:

In the club again!!!

cool ! t'as plus besoin du mien maintenant

++

1 month later
#358 8 years ago

hi TF fans
just sold mine because i have to do it that way, was still enjoying it for sure, but need space & money to get another pin (GB should be !?)...

i now need a little help for the guy who bought it, as we take the backbox off and remove all connectors
but now he had some troubles to put connectors back on right places on the 2 electronics cards (we made picture before of course, but missing some view)

could you please take some pics of these connectors/cards and post them here ? pin is a PRO model
tanx in advance

#359 8 years ago

snif
nobody got 5 minutes to give us a hand, this should be the decepticons side
but OK, pics no more needed, all is rebuilded & working perfectly...

#361 8 years ago

tanx a lot, but as said in the previous message, was not more needeed
but anyway, tanx again & have a nice day

1 month later
#385 7 years ago

my HUO TF pro has gone (with Elvira) to get space & money to buy GB...
of course, i'm now enjoying GB without regrets, but for sure TF will remain as one of the best pins i had home
for those thinking of buying one, you can't go wrong with this (strangely unrated) pinball

#406 7 years ago

never succedeed to get mine working 100%, trying washes & slope, was often the 3rd or 4th ball (switches ?) to have probs in Megatron
than was set-up to logical lock and played as it...

#408 7 years ago

well, pity in some cases, but nothing really making that pin bad

1 month later
#491 7 years ago
Quoted from stoptap:

Anybody added an extra Transformer to the Pro in the area above the pop bumpers ?
If so what size do you use ?

https://get.google.com/albumarchive/110304160913314353072/album/AF1QipNpcbLgG3lEcoHqH2QgRUfnT9FgZIvKcoJQpKmq

#493 7 years ago

was already in it when bought from HUO... but as Les said above, the story says it came from a LE, as someone removed it...
and the 2 smalls were bought in a toy shop, originaly from HASBRO

than yes, seems you best luck is to check internet auction sites

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 14.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Hookedonpinball.com

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 1.25
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ripleyyy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/transformers-club?tu=ripleyyy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.