IMG_0203 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20230921_124735_1 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230921_124537 (resized).jpg
TRANSFORMERS 23 TOON PST 1 (resized).jpg
TRANSFORMERS 23 MOVIE PST 1 (resized).jpg
20230305_212253 (resized).jpg
20230305_210325 (resized).jpg
333661056_195116936536825_1559884088788685422_n (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider northerndude.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#687 6 years ago

Joined on the weekend, TF Pro. She's quick and lots of shots to hit. Needs a light to medium cleaning, excited to get more games in.

#690 6 years ago
Quoted from mrm_4:

Hooked up a Polk 10” subwoofer to mine this weekend. Love hearing the chopper on Blackout mode.
Also you are right bobcade the Ironhide playfield is sweet if you adjust the setting to begin with the mini playfield switch. The LE gets so much hate for that upper playfield but I love it.
Got the Tilt Graffic blades for it too. I think my next mod is gonna be under cabinet lighting.
All hail Megatron!!!

Did you do any other adjustments like add in a crossover or anything? Or did you just swap out to a better sub?
I love the call outs and sound effects, would like it to have more "depth" to it with better audio

1 month later
#696 6 years ago

Hey folks, question. Anyone tried to bring down the intensity of the awful pulsating flashing during gameplay?

I had the same problem with my BW with the GI flashing during gameplay, it was absolutely interfering with trying to focus

1 week later
#702 5 years ago

I doubt it, but it doesn't hurt to hit the bumpers while in a mode, - doesn't the timer stop while in there until it passes back through the switch on way out?

#709 5 years ago

I bought my pro a couple months ago, I have gravitated to it a lot more than my others lately, I really love hitting the shots.

3 months later
#735 5 years ago

Tossed the speaker light kit in this afternoon, love it! It calls to put the acrylic symbol in front of the speaker grills but I like them better in behind where you see the silhouette of the auto it and deception logos. Totally happy

C690BB50-E8E8-4669-9664-E7C777362AF8 (resized).jpegC690BB50-E8E8-4669-9664-E7C777362AF8 (resized).jpeg
3 weeks later
#744 5 years ago

TF Pro come original with the amber/orange DMD?

Mine has a Red DMD, looks great and fits the theme nicely, I just didn’t know what was stock.

#746 5 years ago

Anybody want to trade me a colordmd straight up for my imamaculate redDMD?

#750 5 years ago

Anyone know where to find cliffy's for the TF? I cant seem to

#753 5 years ago
Quoted from HIPPY:

I just installed a full set on mine. Go to Cliffys site, Passion for Pinball. He stays behind. 2 hole protectors,outhole protector,eject protector, & shooter lane. You got to modify the Megatron. There is a post on this. I had to cut 1 side off on mine, but, they sure are nice.

I see no Transformers on Cliffys site, looked three times today. I'm on this page http://www.passionforpinball.com/protectors.htm

#754 5 years ago
Quoted from HIPPY:

Does anybody know where to get a set of plastics protectors? Tried Pinbits, several months, no response. This game really needs them.

https://littleshopofgames.com/product-category/playfield-plastics/playfield-plastics-protectors/?orderby=rating

#755 5 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

I see no Transformers on Cliffys site, looked three times today. I'm on this page http://www.passionforpinball.com/protectors.htm

I finally found them in the "See whats New" link

#760 5 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Passionforpinball.com
Send cliff an email, let him know CP9999 sent you his way.
Thx

Thx, I got an order in this week. Cost me lots $$ because I got a another set for another pin also and a set of switch lane protectors

4 months later
#825 5 years ago
Quoted from Twilight1:

Mines got one and the total was closer to 650$ Cad before it gets here. Well worth it best mod ever.

Yeah....this.
The price tag stops me

4 months later
#834 4 years ago
Quoted from SpinnerAddict:

Joined the club today. Im really liking the game so far. I did notice the car gets stuck about halfway sometimes. Is this normal? Someway to fix it? Other than that game is playing fast and im having fun.

Never had mine stop. might have to check it out and see if something hanging it up.

#838 4 years ago

I find my TF to be one of the darkest in middle of PF if my pins also

#842 4 years ago

I rarely finish a mode on TF. I also am shitty at pinball

1 month later
#858 4 years ago

If take that pop apart, under it, there is a spoon looking cup that the bottom of the pop “skirt” pokes into, the spoon maybe dirty enough or have a mark in it that is holding the skirt down, these pops get ALOT of use on TF. Far the most of my pins, I have all the parts to rebuild my three here soon. I would rebuilt them periodically.

#860 4 years ago

Only take you two mins to tear it down. Just use the others for reference. They come apart from the bottom anyway, get a Q rip with alcohol to rub the spoon piece, while your at at, change the sleeve in the coil anyway, probably been hammered quarter million times at least!

5 months later
#891 4 years ago

Big shop out tonight!! Might take me two nights. This thing is Joe Dirte!

Adding the cliffys I’ve had for a year and a half while I’m at it. Clean the black filth, new sleeves and such in what needs it, clean up the pops, they get so much action. Rebuild the flippers, change the balls, some titan rubber.

2F91BF91-44D7-4043-9665-BF088A357332 (resized).jpeg2F91BF91-44D7-4043-9665-BF088A357332 (resized).jpeg
#892 4 years ago

P.S- what a fuckin nightmare to shop

#894 4 years ago

Anyone have their pics of adding their cliffys?

I have like 7 pieces. Feel like a dumbass, don’t know where most of them go. Anyone snap pics as they were adding theirs? I’ll also when I get them in...

Thx in advance

#896 4 years ago

I got the Megatron, all spark big ones.

Now I still have all these!!

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#899 4 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Top one is mylar for the all spark shot. It goes on the area that is just wood grain to help protect the clear coat.
Next one goes on right side of shooter lane.
Square with 3 screws goes on the underside of the All Spark shot where the ball sits. The washer is for that switch, to help it clear that protector.
Under that one is for the drain.
Bottom 2 are for shooter lane.
Check out Pinball Supernova YouTube. He goes over how the cliffys get installed.
Look at pics for Batman 66, to see how the square one with 3 screws gets installed and where the washer goes.

Yeah, thx a lot!. I've been sniffing through cliffys site looking at a couple newish stern pins. I think I got the shooter lane area figured.

#900 4 years ago

Autobots......

TRANSFORM!!! Blak, blak, blak...blak!!!!
Well, don’t want to rip this bitch apart again, ever..wow.
Flippers rebuilt. Pops rebuilt, yokes broke, sleeves fucked. All cliffys installed.
Needed it....BAD. Added some glass sealer foam piece in the all spark, hoping it will help out with balls coming right back out
Cleaned, waxed three coats, new balls.

She’s all shorn you’re and ready to flip.
Check out, the translight has never been off glass, was black between them.
3404D713-1B8D-4414-B2F5-B5119E21D187 (resized).jpeg3404D713-1B8D-4414-B2F5-B5119E21D187 (resized).jpeg37E50F3B-13E6-4893-ABFC-586BD9055230 (resized).jpeg37E50F3B-13E6-4893-ABFC-586BD9055230 (resized).jpeg

#902 4 years ago
Quoted from HIPPY:

Good looking game. Flippers work a lot on this one. Doubt if I will ever let mine go.

The audits had the flippers at like 135,000 shots. Ballparking that number. 1300+ games
2300 centre drains alone. That’s only 1.5 year, I did a clear 1 year ago in september.

1 month later
#911 4 years ago
Quoted from stoptap:

It’s interesting hearing those combo scores. I checked and they are on Premium/LE’s. The right ramp shot on the Pro is killer.

I brick my right ramp shot on my pro A LOT

#918 4 years ago
Quoted from stoptap:

I don’t think the layout is a problem. I enjoy the shots on the game and like the random nature of the Optimus Prime ramp shot.
I think it needs a code revisit though. There are just so many basic things missing. The spinner is practically pointless.

Yeah, spinner attains an EB, is you can light it, prob the least EB’s in all of my games is TF

Also, super spinner! Although I do like the voice call and the spinner sound.

2 months later
#929 3 years ago
Quoted from ShortCorky:

Update - drop target snapped in half! Maybe that’s the issue
Anybody know the best place to buy one or what kind?

Check Marco

7 months later
#941 3 years ago

I just had my best deception game ever tonight. I needed a couple more shots or a decent bonus to get the GC. Alas, I did not, back at it I suppose!

391D75F5-7FB1-4C15-97AA-A9533C278004 (resized).jpeg391D75F5-7FB1-4C15-97AA-A9533C278004 (resized).jpeg
#945 3 years ago

Guys, get the DP, un-friggin-real game, prob best game i've ever played.

#948 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

Does anyone here know of any options to the back board of TF?
I don’t really care for the black and white and or the imagery.

Still better than my Monopoly, ha! A.....red.......board

2 months later
#966 3 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

There is a Bowen tutorial that you can learn a LOT by watching:

This tutorial changed how I play, it's great!

1 month later
#979 2 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

where can I get a replacement bumblebee car? My has been mangled. Also what were they thinking of when they designed the ramps/rails for this game. Anyone considered an alternative?
Neil.

I went to a thrift store and bought a bag of dinky cars for $3 that had a yellow sports car in it. My original got banged up and fell apart

#988 2 years ago
Quoted from Rickwh:

Mine the roof of the car came off and wedged itself to keep from being able to hit the shot. But yes the back number was also dented and the yellow paint rubbed off where the Newton ball hit it.

EXACT same for me, lol. the roof blew off and wedged in and I couldn't make any shots, car wouldn't move

4 weeks later
#1008 2 years ago
Quoted from Red_Devils:

I really hated the plastic apron on my LE Combo, so I had Robert powder coat a metal apron for me, I think it looks killer, so much better than the plastic one. He also did the coin door and shooter housing.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looks great, although that "off center" between apron and lockbar would fuck around with my ocd-ness

1 month later
#1021 2 years ago

Holy, that's filthy!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 1.25
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 14.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider northerndude.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/transformers-club?tu=northerndude and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.