IMG_0203 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20230921_124735_1 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230921_124537 (resized).jpg
TRANSFORMERS 23 TOON PST 1 (resized).jpg
TRANSFORMERS 23 MOVIE PST 1 (resized).jpg
20230305_212253 (resized).jpg
20230305_210325 (resized).jpg
333661056_195116936536825_1559884088788685422_n (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider daveh.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1004 2 years ago

I’m finally in the damn club! There was only one game I’d drop what I’m doing and drive a couple hours to grab, and this one was it. I’ve wanted a Pro almost since it came out, but it just never worked out. Timing or situation always got in the way. But this time it just came together for me. I’ve always been happy when I found it on location, or in tournaments like Pinburgh. And now it’s mine.

She needs a good shop job. It plays, but it’s a bit dirty and tired. And that doesn’t work for me. I’ll probably play it as is for a couple weeks, and then rip it apart. I’m so excited to finally own this game.

E682D66C-09C1-4279-ABF1-9DAD67D03923 (resized).jpegE682D66C-09C1-4279-ABF1-9DAD67D03923 (resized).jpeg

4 weeks later
#1012 2 years ago

Now that Pinball Life has shipped mine, I can say this

The copy of Transformers (Pro) I recently picked up had some fade. Especially the backboard along the back of the playfield, which was almost white except for the burn marks around where the bulbs used to be incandescent. I wrote to Stern, just on a whim to see if they had that decal kicking around. I knew my odds were between slim and none, but thought I would try anyway. On Monday I received an pleasant email from Pablo at Stern saying that although they didn't have that anymore, Pinball Life did, and he sent me the following link:

https://www.pinballlife.com/transformers-pro-decal-set.html

TransformersDecals (resized).jpgTransformersDecals (resized).jpg

I love service like that. He didn't have one to send me, but showed me where I could get exactly what I needed for my game. Now I just need to find a plastics set for it, and then I'll rip the whole game apart. Until then, I'm riding dirty, which is still fun. I'm very happy to have one in the house.

2 weeks later
#1015 2 years ago
Quoted from Toine79:

Hello guys,
I have some issues with my Pro model.
Restored it and put it back together but I have 2 wires with connector that are hanging around. See pictures.
Do I need those or are they for LE version?
I'm having problem with my F8 fuses which keep blowing.
In test mode my right EOS switch does not trigger but in game mode it blows Fuse F8.
None of my slingshots work neither the Megatron Jam.
When I test my left slingshot in test mode it also triggers the Megatron Jam.
Does anybody has the reference of that ball trough assembly under megatron?
Thanks.

I don’t have either of those connectors on my Pro. The wire colors seem to be the same as GI on their respective side. But not really sure seeing I don’t have them.

You seem to be having a wiring problem. The way I’d go about it is to trace exactly where and how that right EOS is wired, because you already know it’s wrong. During the restore, when it was going back together, a Z connector got put back 1 pin off. Or it’s one pin off on a non keyed connector. But you have an exact symptom, being that if you trigger the EOS, the fuse blows. What I’m hoping is that as you trace that back, you will run into what is causing all the other problems. So look for wire colors that “change” through connectors. Once you have an exact and reproducible symptom, finding the cause is pretty quick.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

$ 1.25
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 14.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider daveh.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/transformers-club?tu=daveh and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.