IMG_0203 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20230921_124735_1 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230921_124537 (resized).jpg
TRANSFORMERS 23 TOON PST 1 (resized).jpg
TRANSFORMERS 23 MOVIE PST 1 (resized).jpg
20230305_212253 (resized).jpg
20230305_210325 (resized).jpg
333661056_195116936536825_1559884088788685422_n (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider T-800.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#54 8 years ago

I've made it through the entire game, but I have my game set-up to basically spit out extra balls like candy. Spoiler alert - the Sentinel Wizard mode wasn't nearly as epic as I was hoping for. At least it didn't get my blood going like getting HORDE in TWD...

2 months later
#124 8 years ago
Quoted from tp:

Where do I find the light speaker grilles?

I bought these and they look great.

http://www.speakerlightkits.com/Acrylic-Designs.html

1 month later
#174 8 years ago

I installed a set of those bladeskins in my game - felt like forever since a birdie mentioned they were being worked on. Swapped out a couple of leds for brighter ones and now my TF really pops.

#188 8 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

the drop is worthless anyway. i have mine turned off.

Same here. Too many air balls even with the after thought kit. In the end I found I like playing it better with the drop disabled anyway.

#194 8 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Just for the record, I cannot use the shelf "Mod/fix" for my game due to my megatron unit being completely customized. It's an eyesore anyway.

I think what you meant to say was "due to my incredibly fucking awesome, best looking custom mod ever, megatron unit."

#196 8 years ago
Quoted from Gov:

That makes perfect sense. I haven't had any airballs with the shield on.

You've had airballs, they've just been contained... Have you looked at the dimpling on your playfield in that region? I saw a friends game and it was awful in that area due to the airballs.

Either way, to each their own, I just think it's awesome we have the option to choose.

#208 8 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

I've had my TFLE since 2012 and never a megatron ball stick.

Same here - never had one stick in Megatron. I've had a stuck ball only three times on the rest of the playfield since buying mine NIB when it came out.

#211 8 years ago
Quoted from BOBCADE:

Same here but put them on route and watch what happens

Lol. so very true. it's amazing how beat up route games get. combine that with how different everyone plays pinball. I swear some of the ways I've seen people play just boggle my mind...

1 month later
#298 8 years ago

Clear is good on mine too. Even the drain where I see chipping on all my other STERNS seems to be holding up better than most. Clear in those pics from post #292 looks awful though, yikes!

3 months later
#401 7 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Does your ball lock ever get hung up? Once in a while, mine doesn't recognize the ball when I make the shot.

Give the game a good nudge. Solves the issue for me every time.

2 weeks later
#414 7 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Was thinking about looking for a tale. How is the rule set? I hear it's shallow and lacks variety? There are a couple on pinside at 4.5k, but I'm looking at a 4k budget.

It is definitely far from shallow. Two ladders of modes, 3 wizard modes, etc. The modes themselves can be very similar, but a few are quite unique and fun and tie into the theme well. I play autobots to start mostly due to the extra multiball with mud flaps and skids (bumblebee is a fun mode that i challenge myself to beat on the first try) but I found the decpticons have some really fun and exciting modes.

My biggest issue initially with the game was I had too many extra balls. Limiting those and making the game more challenging really was a good choice for me.

1 year later
#611 6 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

No, I'm talking about that metal one you can buy...

I havent seen this yet. I know hookedonpinball posted they were working on something.

#614 6 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

You are HOOKEDONPINBALL.COM, right?

Different guy. Paul makes the leg lighting kits.

5 months later
#675 6 years ago

If anyone is interested, I have a NOS decal set direct from STERN for the lower cab (both sides and the front) available for sale. PM me if interested.

1 week later
#684 6 years ago

The ColorDMD is a massive upgrade on TF. Similar to Game of Thrones, the video clips on the DMD for Transformers are muddied and blurry and really hard to see what's going on. The ColorDMD is amazing at how much clearer the video content becomes when you have those other colors added to provide differentiation. I put one in my TF in anycase.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 14.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 1.25
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Hookedonpinball.com

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider T-800.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/transformers-club?tu=T-800 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.