IMG_0203 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20230921_124735_1 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230921_124537 (resized).jpg
TRANSFORMERS 23 TOON PST 1 (resized).jpg
TRANSFORMERS 23 MOVIE PST 1 (resized).jpg
20230305_212253 (resized).jpg
20230305_210325 (resized).jpg
333661056_195116936536825_1559884088788685422_n (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Fieldsweeper.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#930 3 years ago
Quoted from mrm_4:

I keep flirting with the idea of selling my LE. I’m so torn because I want a new DMD game but every time I turn on Transformers I can’t imagine letting it go.
Plus I still haven’t gotten to Cybertron. Has anyone ever?

Pff, Ain't no one gonna buy that from you. LOL jk. Thanks again for delivering this for me.

Not sure if this is a "dead" thread or not but as a first pinball machine for me and new owner to this game thanks to mrm_4 I wanted to browse around for the
owners thread" but seems like this is the next best thing? I see some other machines with an owners thread.

I do have one question. Is the ball supposed to bounce off Primes nuts and onto the plastic? or do I have the let right leveling off? also is it possible to turn off the flickering effect mid game that matches the music because Damn that is annoying especially in low light situations. I cannot quite tell which bulbs its coming from.

Also how can I find covers for the LEDs? I believe these were not originally LED? but some of the lights are directly in your face and diffusing it would be more of a pleasant experience?

I thought about splicing a variable resistor in the wiring for the blubs but figured that's a waste of time and effort. unless light covers for pinball LEDs do not really exist?

If anyone has any suggestions on this game like settings to set etc I would be happily open to hearing them.

Thanks

#932 3 years ago
Quoted from HIPPY:

I believe the LE is the first led Stern. The pro was not led. I have the LE, no covers on the side guides. I don’t know of any available. If yours is pro, use a different led. The LE stock is colors, no lens, not unbearable. The ball does bounce off of everything, air balls are an issue. I use blue rebound rubbers to control that. I do love mine, simply because it is fast and fun. A Cliffys set is great, but, you gotta tweak it a lot. Your light issue sounds like it is on the attract mode.

Attract mode when playing it? lol.

Also mine is the LE model. But the previous owner I quoted above had some regular bulbs in a package I thought were the originals or some of the originals. must be for a different thing then. Thought the LED's were an upgrade. Is it possible to put a diffuser on the leds? like a frosted cover for example? to tone down the harshness of the ones pointing at the player?

Also how can I reset all the high scores?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 1.25
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Hookedonpinball.com

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Fieldsweeper.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/transformers-club?tu=Fieldsweeper and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.