IMG_0203 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20230921_124735_1 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230921_124537 (resized).jpg
TRANSFORMERS 23 TOON PST 1 (resized).jpg
TRANSFORMERS 23 MOVIE PST 1 (resized).jpg
20230305_212253 (resized).jpg
20230305_210325 (resized).jpg
333661056_195116936536825_1559884088788685422_n (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider CaptainNeo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#25 8 years ago

I own lots of them. Be warned that Atlantis's transformer is game specific.

#33 8 years ago

i'll post my super deluxe megatron again.

internet_pic.jpginternet_pic.jpg

#42 8 years ago

Replacing my megatron with the factory one, was a PIA. I had to custom make my own plastics and metal brackets. Completely redesign the entire area. The megatron I used fit perfectly as he matches optimus's size to a tee. Hooked up his arm to the mechanics so it moves up and down, cannon works under his arm and his eyes light up when the scoop is ready.

4 months later
#165 8 years ago
Quoted from GAP:

Can I add my bumblee Bee machine to the group!

218357-i.jpg218358-i.jpg218359-i.jpg218360-i.jpg218361-i.jpg218364-i.jpgIMG_20140427_242700_380.jpg IMG_20140506_184114_081.jpg

thought you finally sold that?

1 week later
#185 8 years ago

the drop is worthless anyway. i have mine turned off.

#191 8 years ago
Quoted from BOBCADE:

You don't think it helps keep the ball in play when lock isn't lit?

No, I think it helps destroy your game with it on. That thing is like a ramp. Ball flies up and flies over into the shooter lane, more often than anything. Just asking for broken ramp plastics. Screw that. I'd rather hit the 3 blue targets to light a lock. More challenging anyway. even if you hit megatron when it's not lit, fires back out right away anyway. Not worth the risk.

Just for the record, I cannot use the shelf "Mod/fix" for my game due to my megatron unit being completely customized. It's an eyesore anyway.

#193 8 years ago

the shelf in the room, does solve the problem, and I had mine on before I did my custom megatron. And truthfully. With the drop turned off. I don't miss the drop at all.

#201 8 years ago

yup, that's the thread with my custom mod. Should be video footage of it in action somewhere on there too. I've had a lot of requests to make them for other people. but it's so much work, and I pretty much need the game to do it. As every piece had to be custom altered to fit exactly. And the wiring up of the moveable arm was a PIA as well. Even for $500, it wouldn't be worth me doing them.

#205 8 years ago

if your game is angled right, you won't have problems. I don't have any problems with mine. Plus I think they fixed the code to allow it to kind of flick itself to line the balls up if it doesn't see them all.

#214 8 years ago
Quoted from whisper:

I've only ever played transformers on route an don't know the game without the ball getting stuck in megatron, that goes for, LE an pro version, that's the one of the reasons that's held me back about getting one, because I think this game is awsome, would totally love to play a home use one, with out the hang ups, autobots roll out!!!

i'm sure in your neck of the woods, they are hard to come by in homes.

1 week later
#244 8 years ago

why do you need to remove it? Couldn't you just adjust the gate opener so it always holds the gate open? Not sure how the mech is setup as I never screwed with mine.

#253 8 years ago

TF may have a new fan. Someone new was over playing mine and really enjoyed it. the more that play it and give it a chance the more that like it.

#257 8 years ago

the movies do indeed suck....except for Transformers 3. that one is actually kinda good. Mainly because the story is vaguely taken from the cartoon/comic books. Has similarity to some of the story in those. But the other movies are just garbage, and so is michael bay.

The sounds and look of this game really are great. Modes are somewhat repetitive, but the game is hard as shit. I finally finished 4 robots, but failed on optimus multiball. Almost saw sentinel prime..... almost.

1 week later
#283 8 years ago
Quoted from ulmpharmd:

Actually I think it's 500/125/125

yes, those are the LE numbers, and no premiums exist. I like the LE due to the fact I like the starscream twitch thing. he's fawked me over so many times, and it's great because it's starscream and that's what he does.

1 week later
#302 8 years ago

wow, yours is the game right after mine. I'm surprised you have that problem and I didn't. Must have been a different batch of clearcoating spray. or they didn't scuff the field enough for the clear to stick.

#310 8 years ago

I see you keep it dark too. that is a must on this game, as it's a dark game in general. I have a custom lamp board as well with adjustable colored and white light levels. So i can turn it down to reduce glare.

#317 8 years ago

this is the only game I did mirror blades too. Again because of how dark it was. between that and the light controlled panel, the glare has been reduced and the game is clearly visible.

1 week later
#322 8 years ago

most slings are 2 1/2" it seems to be the standard. If you own more than one machine, you should have 3 of every size on hand anyway...at least. Just try them out and use what fits the best. I keep 25 of every ring on hand and 50 of anything smaller than a quarter.

#324 8 years ago

i'm sure your houses are more expensive and your taxes are outrageous

1 week later
2 weeks later
#337 8 years ago

just depends if you like purple, or red trim or half and half. different cabinet and translite for each. that's it. Personally Ilove the purple and glad it's the version I have.

#342 8 years ago

well yours should say. Mine is 34 of 125 decepticon.

#344 8 years ago

well shit. I thought it was 300. Guess it's 500

so its' 750 total LE/premiums

1 week later
#355 8 years ago

mine does not hit the bottom, but mine levels out everytime it's done moving

1 year later
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 14.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

$ 1.25
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Hookedonpinball.com

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

$ 8.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider CaptainNeo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/transformers-club?tu=CaptainNeo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.