Topic Stats

• 909 posts
  • 118 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 44 minutes ago by konghusker
  • Topic is favorited by 35 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 200 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

37E50F3B-13E6-4893-ABFC-586BD9055230 (resized).jpeg
3404D713-1B8D-4414-B2F5-B5119E21D187 (resized).jpeg
20200204_215248 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
2F91BF91-44D7-4043-9665-BF088A357332 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5996 (resized).jpg
IMG_5994 (resized).jpg
IMG_5989 (resized).jpg
IMG_5988 (resized).jpg
IMG_5982 (resized).jpg
IMG_5981 (resized).jpg
IMG_5980 (resized).jpg
IMG_5968 (resized).jpg
IMG_5967 (resized).jpg
20190902_172858 (resized).jpg
20190902_174141 (resized).jpg

There are 909 posts in this topic. You are on page 19 of 19.
#901 50 days ago
Quoted from northerndude:

Autobots......
TRANSFORM!!! Blak, blak, blak...blak!!!!
Well, don’t want to rip this bitch apart again, ever..wow.
Flippers rebuilt. Pops rebuilt, yokes broke, sleeves fucked. All cliffys installed.
Needed it....BAD. Added some glass sealer foam piece in the all spark, hoping it will help out with balls coming right back out
Cleaned, waxed three coats, new balls.
She’s all shorn you’re and ready to flip.
Check out, the translight has never been off glass, was black between them.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Good looking game. Flippers work a lot on this one. Doubt if I will ever let mine go.

#902 50 days ago
Quoted from HIPPY:

Good looking game. Flippers work a lot on this one. Doubt if I will ever let mine go.

The audits had the flippers at like 135,000 shots. Ballparking that number. 1300+ games
2300 centre drains alone. That’s only 1.5 year, I did a clear 1 year ago in september.

#903 50 days ago

I keep flirting with the idea of selling my LE. I’m so torn because I want a new DMD game but every time I turn on Transformers I can’t imagine letting it go.

Plus I still haven’t gotten to Cybertron. Has anyone ever?

1 week later
#904 41 days ago

Sold my TFLE this week. Been a good run, but i was ready to make a lineup change. Still think its an under appreciated title.

#905 37 days ago
Quoted from mrm_4:

I keep flirting with the idea of selling my LE. I’m so torn because I want a new DMD game but every time I turn on Transformers I can’t imagine letting it go.
Plus I still haven’t gotten to Cybertron. Has anyone ever?

I’ve completed Cybertron.

You need to play it slightly differently I think if you want to get to Cybertron. Take no risks. Only hit the hard shots when you have to. Left ramp, right loop only to start modes. Only collect the All Spark when in a mode so that you get Add More Time. Don’t forget you aren’t chasing points, just progress.

1 month later
#906 7 hours ago

So Im going to bump this thread because transformers is awesome.

So with the quarantine I have been playing A LOT of pinball. There is still one part of this game I dont totally understand. The combos...Ok so I had a game where I just went for combos to get my initials in of course. I was hitting them like crazy and ended up getting a "64 combos" total with a "double 16 way". Ok so does that mean my longest streak was 32 combos just using ramps or what....? Does anyone know?

#907 2 hours ago
Quoted from BigJoeCincy:

So Im going to bump this thread because transformers is awesome.
So with the quarantine I have been playing A LOT of pinball. There is still one part of this game I dont totally understand. The combos...Ok so I had a game where I just went for combos to get my initials in of course. I was hitting them like crazy and ended up getting a "64 combos" total with a "double 16 way". Ok so does that mean my longest streak was 32 combos just using ramps or what....? Does anyone know?

I believe it's total combos. My most is 120ish on the game...I can assure you that I didn't hit 120 shots in a row.

Batman 66 works the same way. Certain amount of combos will get an extra ball, will show Alfred ride his bike, the batboat go across the screen, etc. It isn't combos in a row, just total combos that the game keeps track of.

I only own 2 Gomez games, so I'm not sure if that's something strictly with his games.

#908 2 hours ago

Does anyone believe Kaneda's rumor about a Transformers '84 game?

Me personally, I don't want to see a re-skin, I'd rather see an entirely brand new game, with clips from the cartoon. Bring in Peter Cullen and Frank Welker to do custom call outs. You can easily do Optimus Prime & Ironhide for the Autobots and Megatron & Soundwave for the Decepticons. Plus, whatever audio you can pull from the series.

Do something along the lines of Batman 66. There's just so much material that can be used.

#909 44 minutes ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Does anyone believe Kaneda's rumor about a Transformers '84 game?
Me personally, I don't want to see a re-skin, I'd rather see an entirely brand new game, with clips from the cartoon. Bring in Peter Cullen and Frank Welker to do custom call outs. You can easily do Optimus Prime & Ironhide for the Autobots and Megatron & Soundwave for the Decepticons. Plus, whatever audio you can pull from the series.
Do something along the lines of Batman 66. There's just so much material that can be used.

I agree. I would have preferred an entirely new game and it would have been a must buy for me. If they simply reskin it, would they go to a lcd, or just update dmd? That will be key in my decision to get this game. It has to be fully converted with art, animations and call outs otherwise why bother. Excited to see it though.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 24.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus
$ 14.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 219.00
There are 909 posts in this topic. You are on page 19 of 19.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside