IMG_0203 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20230921_124735_1 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230921_124537 (resized).jpg
TRANSFORMERS 23 TOON PST 1 (resized).jpg
TRANSFORMERS 23 MOVIE PST 1 (resized).jpg
20230305_212253 (resized).jpg
20230305_210325 (resized).jpg
333661056_195116936536825_1559884088788685422_n (resized).jpg
There are 1,211 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 25.
#751 5 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

Anyone know where to find cliffy's for the TF? I cant seem to

I just installed a full set on mine. Go to Cliffys site, Passion for Pinball. He stays behind. 2 hole protectors,outhole protector,eject protector, & shooter lane. You got to modify the Megatron. There is a post on this. I had to cut 1 side off on mine, but, they sure are nice.

#752 5 years ago

Does anybody know where to get a set of plastics protectors? Tried Pinbits, several months, no response. This game really needs them.

#753 5 years ago
Quoted from HIPPY:

I just installed a full set on mine. Go to Cliffys site, Passion for Pinball. He stays behind. 2 hole protectors,outhole protector,eject protector, & shooter lane. You got to modify the Megatron. There is a post on this. I had to cut 1 side off on mine, but, they sure are nice.

I see no Transformers on Cliffys site, looked three times today. I'm on this page http://www.passionforpinball.com/protectors.htm

#754 5 years ago
Quoted from HIPPY:

Does anybody know where to get a set of plastics protectors? Tried Pinbits, several months, no response. This game really needs them.

https://littleshopofgames.com/product-category/playfield-plastics/playfield-plastics-protectors/?orderby=rating

#755 5 years ago

I see no Transformers on Cliffys site, looked three times today. I'm on this page http://www.passionforpinball.com/protectors.htm

I finally found them in the "See whats New" link

#757 5 years ago

I'm not seeing plastic protectors on that link. Just the round PETG washers.

I also would love to add a set to my game but as far as I'm aware, I don't think anyone's made a set for this title.

#758 5 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

Warm to touch - Normal. If they are hot (you can't hold them for a couple seconds) not so normal.
Get Kinda weak - Not normal for a correctly playing game. They will reduce in strength as they heat up but it should be very minor. Most likely your coils are dirty and need to be changed. I would also look at the pivot bushing for both the plunger as well as what goes through the PF. I replace those when I do a sleeve as they are cheap and can also effect flipper performance.

Took my flippers apart today and replaced the coil sleeves, coil stops and the plunger assembly. Coil stops and plunger were kinda worn and plenty of black stuff everywhere. Probably not 100% necessary, but figured while I had it all apart might as well replace the worn stuff.

Snappier and stronger after the rebuild. I'll keep ya posted on if they get weak on a long game.

#759 5 years ago

Anyone know where to find cliffy's for the TF? I cant seem to

Passionforpinball.com

Send cliff an email, let him know CP9999 sent you his way.

Thx

#760 5 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Passionforpinball.com
Send cliff an email, let him know CP9999 sent you his way.
Thx

Thx, I got an order in this week. Cost me lots $$ because I got a another set for another pin also and a set of switch lane protectors

1 week later
#761 5 years ago

How would you like to bring your Transformers Pinball Machine out of it's "same ole" state, and bring a custom look in just 5 minutes?

Introducing the Lighted Magnetic Hinge Covers- exclusive to the quality assurance of LightedPinballMods- Limited Edition - Available for Transformers. Ready to enhance your pinball showroom? Pick these up on our Pinside store, or through our website at LightedPinballMods.com:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1032-lighted-pinball-mods/01732-transformers-lighted-magnetic-hinge-cover-white

transformers hinge cover text (resized).jpgtransformers hinge cover text (resized).jpg

Customize these in any of the 8 available colors, however our white version is the most requested match for this title. Because this is the most common color we stock, we offer a discount of 10.00 for this color.

lighted_magnetic_hinge_covers_pinball_EL_panel_mod_ (resized).jpglighted_magnetic_hinge_covers_pinball_EL_panel_mod_ (resized).jpg

Many titles and designs available, check out our store and search by game!

lighted_magnetic_hinge_covers_pinball_EL_panel_mod_iron_maiden_guardians_of_the_galaxy_star_wars_aerosmith_pinball_mods (resizedlighted_magnetic_hinge_covers_pinball_EL_panel_mod_iron_maiden_guardians_of_the_galaxy_star_wars_aerosmith_pinball_mods (resized

If you can throw a magnet on a fridge, you'll be halfway through with the installation of this Mod! No permanent game changes, and easily followed written and video instructions provided. All hardware, power adapters, and everything needed for installation is provided. Our customer service is top notch in the industry, and our products all come with a satisfaction guarantee.

twilight_zone_pinball_mod_lighted_magnetic_hinge_cover_EL_panel_LED_lighting_custom_pin_diy_repair (resized).jpgtwilight_zone_pinball_mod_lighted_magnetic_hinge_cover_EL_panel_LED_lighting_custom_pin_diy_repair (resized).jpg

#762 5 years ago

hello i got my transformers decepticon le 15/125 in april but didn't join the group till now.

#763 5 years ago
Quoted from Nickson:

hello i got my transformers decepticon le 15/125 in april but didn't join the group till now.

Welcome, I got an Autobots LE, love it. For more ideas & issues, look for the Transformers LE thread, roll out. More interesting stuff to read.

#764 5 years ago
Quoted from HIPPY:

Welcome, I got an Autobots LE, love it. For more ideas & issues, look for the Transformers LE thread, roll out. More interesting stuff to read.

alright thanks

#765 5 years ago

Listed under buy/sell/trade for Expo.
PASS the word.

Will get official ad up this weekend.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2018-chicago-pinball-expo-official-looking-for-trade-sell-thread/page/5#post-4637963

4721436C-2F9A-4155-8BAD-520397922D17 (resized).jpeg4721436C-2F9A-4155-8BAD-520397922D17 (resized).jpeg
#767 5 years ago
Quoted from HIPPY:

Can you link this thread you're referring to?

#768 5 years ago

Autobot LE with topper listed on Pinside from Tilt Toppers. I just now noticed half of it is not on. All the white, seller was contacted.

893029A1-BF53-457E-B71F-9324FA575802 (resized).jpeg893029A1-BF53-457E-B71F-9324FA575802 (resized).jpeg

1 week later
#769 5 years ago

Transformers LE for sale - mint condition.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Transformers LE - HUO - Mint! $4799 without items #1,4,6,7, 12. $5250 with all items installed. 1. Flipper Fidelity LED Translite Panel 2. Cliffys installed 3. Trough light led s...”
2018-10-19
Saukville, WI
4,799 (OBO)
Archived after: 29 days
Viewed: 3097 times

#770 5 years ago

If anyone is looking for a new combo lock-bar, decals, or figures:

SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
New (selling multiple, business) - “Brand new Transformers LE combo lock bar and decal set. Price includes shipping, for US address only, PayPal payment.”
2019-03-06
Williamsburg, VA
Archived after: 35 days
Viewed: 116 times

Mod - For Sale
New (selling multiple, business) - “4 figures for Transformers. Ship US only and take paypal”
2019-05-28
Williamsburg, VA
Archived after: 93 days
Viewed: 223 times

1 week later
#771 5 years ago

Topper for Transformers - by Matt McKee

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/transformers-topper-matt-mckee-

5CF1710A-60DD-4C5F-A523-3A18CFD5B42A (resized).jpeg5CF1710A-60DD-4C5F-A523-3A18CFD5B42A (resized).jpeg
BD454861-7CAA-477B-A605-ED4D56E7260D (resized).jpegBD454861-7CAA-477B-A605-ED4D56E7260D (resized).jpeg

1 week later
#772 5 years ago

Price drop on topper - get it before someone else!

#773 5 years ago

Topper still available- great Xmas present!

#774 5 years ago

Finally got around to printing some cards for the old girl. Still love this game.

2CDBA8C7-BDD2-4C07-9008-52CA72DD6631 (resized).jpeg2CDBA8C7-BDD2-4C07-9008-52CA72DD6631 (resized).jpeg
#775 5 years ago

Boom!!! In!! # 105 of # 125 reporting in.

Drove from Florida to Ohio for this one.

20181216_205530 (resized).jpg20181216_205530 (resized).jpg20181217_110745 (resized).jpg20181217_110745 (resized).jpg20181218_151618 (resized).jpg20181218_151618 (resized).jpg

#776 5 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Welcome to the club

#777 5 years ago
Quoted from mrm_4:

Welcome to the club

Thanks!! Farthest I ever drove for a pin. ColorDMD and Polk subwoofer both on the way!

#778 5 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

Thanks!! Farthest I ever drove for a pin. ColorDMD and Polk subwoofer both on the way!

That machine bumps with that polk. I love getting Blackout hearing that helicopter on mine. Mannnnn!

I still need a color dmd.

#779 5 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Welcome. Did your TFLE come with a red dmd? Mine has the orange one.

#780 5 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

The color dmd will surprise you it does a lot for the game. I got an Autobots LE, love it. If you like multi-balls, it is for you.

#781 5 years ago
Quoted from Rickwh:

Welcome. Did your TFLE come with a red dmd? Mine has the orange one.

Yes, mine came with a red one. The ColorDMD can't get here fast enough >___< ...!

Quoted from HIPPY:

The color dmd will surprise you it does a lot for the game. I got an Autobots LE, love it. If you like multi-balls, it is for you.

I love it - I know of 3 MBs now - OP, Megatron, and M&S mode. Are there an others?? What # LE you got? 105 here.

Quoted from mrm_4:

That machine bumps with that polk. I love getting Blackout hearing that helicopter on mine. Mannnnn!
I still need a color dmd.

I so cannot wait to hear the sub on this. Just the stock speakers alone actually sound decent. I think this one may have upgraded speakers. Need to check. Did LEs from Stern come with the "standard $15 speakers" ?

My very first LE - back when they were like $5500 instead of $8000 . Got this one for sub-$5000.

#782 5 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

Yes, mine came with a red one. The ColorDMD can't get here fast enough &gt;___&lt; ...!

I love it - I know of 3 MBs now - OP, Megatron, and M&amp;S mode. Are there an others?? What # LE you got? 105 here.
I so cannot wait to hear the sub on this. Just the stock speakers alone actually sound decent. I think this one may have upgraded speakers. Need to check. Did LEs from Stern come with the "standard $15 speakers" ?
My very first LE - back when they were like $5500 instead of $8000 . Got this one for sub-$5000.

Quoted from NPO:

Yes, mine came with a red one. The ColorDMD can't get here fast enough &gt;___&lt; ...!

I love it - I know of 3 MBs now - OP, Megatron, and M&amp;S mode. Are there an others?? What # LE you got? 105 here.

I got #118, it was still new at Automated, about a year ago. 5K, had to do all the updates, it was stored in their warehouse. Lots of trouble at first, but, worth it. Check out Cliffys, he has a nice set, the holes get a lot of action.
You named all the multis, they are pretty steady. If you go with Cliffys, I can give you guidance, needs modification. Enjoy.

#783 5 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

Also, you can see mine at post # 768. Check the topper, still at Tilt Toppers. There is another one from McKee listed, too.

#784 5 years ago
Quoted from HIPPY:

I got #118, it was still new at Automated, about a year ago. 5K, had to do all the updates, it was stored in their warehouse. Lots of trouble at first, but, worth it. Check out Cliffys, he has a nice set, the holes get a lot of action.
You named all the multis, they are pretty steady. If you go with Cliffys, I can give you guidance, needs modification. Enjoy.

Did you modify the cliffy for Megatron on the back side? Mine still gets hangup every now and again.

#785 5 years ago
Quoted from Rickwh:

Did you modify the cliffy for Megatron on the back side? Mine still gets hangup every now and again.

Put Mylar on playfield before the Cliffy. It helps get rid of the problem.

#786 5 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

I tried that, still happens enough to aggravate during a good game. Tried layers of Mylar at entrance, too. I ended up cutting the entrance on the top side out. Works 100%. You can Mylar the edge instead.
RGB speaker light kits with TF are great, too. They are at Cointaker.

#787 5 years ago

I have layers and layers of Mylar there and ball still get hung up. I need to take it back apart and clip the fluffy off at that point. And add Mylar on the edge.

When i pit my cliffs on I put some Mylar on the front entrance of the Megatron scoop too.

#788 5 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

I cut the protector. Still works great everywhere else on the hole.

#789 5 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

Did LEs from Stern come with the "standard $15 speakers" ?

Yes. Before Iron Maiden LE all versions of the games got the same speakers.

#790 5 years ago

what settings are you guys using for game play? I have owned this game for over a year and have never made it to Roll Out or All Hail Megatron because I have everything set in either hard or factory depending on the objectives. Ive played other machines on locations that I've noticed its way easier to get modes completed. Am I cheating myself by making this game too hard? I put up some big scores with these settings and play 30-45 minute games but I can never close out all the modes for mini-wizard...

#791 5 years ago
Quoted from mrm_4:

what settings are you guys using for game play? I have owned this game for over a year and have never made it to Roll Out or All Hail Megatron because I have everything set in either hard or factory depending on the objectives. Ive played other machines on locations that I've noticed its way easier to get modes completed. Am I cheating myself by making this game too hard? I put up some big scores with these settings and play 30-45 minute games but I can never close out all the modes for mini-wizard...

Do you have the GC on your game?

#792 5 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

Do you have the GC on your game?

I started a timer and was giving you Deez 5 mins before you trolled me hahaha You don't disappoint.
Yes I have GC on the Autobots, lost the Decipticon side this summer, but what I noticed as I cycle through all the scores. No QRK anywhere to be found.

Edit: Alsoooo this forum is for members only, you just sold your machine 2 weeks ago

#793 5 years ago

Adjust it to where it's fun for you. First go back to factory settings and go from there. If you want a tad more help increase the timers of the modes so you have more time to complete them.

#794 5 years ago

Man, every time ColorDMD supports a game, I have to get one. This one is no exception. Man, this game look SO much better - especially the movie clips.

20181222_170222 (resized).jpg20181222_170222 (resized).jpg

Also added the Polk PSW10 subwoofer under my game. Found out someone before me upgraded all the speakers with a varistor volume control directly to the front speakers. Dude, my game sounds like a home theater system - the glass nearly shakes!

#795 5 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

Man, every time ColorDMD supports a game, I have to get one. This one is no exception. Man, this game look SO much better - especially the movie clips.
[quoted image]
Also added the Polk PSW10 subwoofer under my game. Found out someone before me upgraded all the speakers with a varistor volume control directly to the front speakers. Dude, my game sounds like a home theater system - the glass nearly shakes!

Told you that polk makes this game so awesome!!! What frequency are you at with the sub. i think i put mine around 90 or 100 or something before it gets muddy. I need to check.

1 week later
#796 5 years ago
Quoted from mrm_4:

Told you that polk makes this game so awesome!!! What frequency are you at with the sub. i think i put mine around 90 or 100 or something before it gets muddy. I need to check.

I'll check a bit later as my girl is konked out (she's been having trouble getting a good night's rest lately), and I don't want to wake her. I'll tell you this: this particular Trans Auto LE has Lanzer speakers with a varistor volume knob, upgraded Polk cabinet speaker AND the sub I put on externally. Holy smokes, this thing is like a home theater setup. I've had people come over and tell me they can hear the game outside, and we have an all brick home. Unreal.

She was playing yesterday, and I couldn't help but take a video. Needless to say, I think I made a good purchase here ; ).

#797 5 years ago

Put a Starscream on my Pro. Looks great!

4AD8FF90-D1B1-4648-A5EC-3FE19E1D5DC9 (resized).jpeg4AD8FF90-D1B1-4648-A5EC-3FE19E1D5DC9 (resized).jpeg2710A77B-53F6-4226-B409-B189BD57D215 (resized).jpeg2710A77B-53F6-4226-B409-B189BD57D215 (resized).jpeg8FFE0772-3DC4-4B3F-B3E7-CBED3180E5BF (resized).jpeg8FFE0772-3DC4-4B3F-B3E7-CBED3180E5BF (resized).jpeg
#798 5 years ago
Quoted from sportecto1:

Put a Starscream on my Pro. Looks great!

Looks real nice..
In my house Starscream is referred to as Richard, because he can be such a Dick on the LE diverting the shots off the ramp.

#799 5 years ago
Quoted from JMitchell147:

Looks real nice..
In my house Starscream is referred to as Richard, because he can be such a Dick on the LE diverting the shots off the ramp.

Mine does that, too. Does the Iron Hide against the back board catch pinballs, too?

#800 5 years ago
Quoted from HIPPY:

Mine does that, too. Does the Iron Hide against the back board catch pinballs, too?

On my LE he will catch some airballs.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 1.25
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 14.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

There are 1,211 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 25.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/transformers-club/page/16?hl=jmitchell147 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.