3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by pinbuoy
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

B82A9007-5219-4AA0-97D8-DE2F0D61B62C (resized).jpeg
    88C1BA73-2CAA-4DE3-B74E-CBBD59FE1685 (resized).jpeg
    0A32E012-BEAD-417D-B52E-420F6CC8D69D (resized).jpeg

#1 3 years ago

Just completed a flawless hands off driveway transaction (trade) and am very happy with the game.
    I got a pinside message about leaving a review for the "seller" and did.

Now here's the question,
    once I leave that review, as "the buyer"
    does "the seller" get a link or a message to reciprocate?

I think he was having trouble figuring it out.

or does he have to do it "manually"
    by going to my profile or something like that?

Thanks

pinbuoy in Pasadena, Md

#2 3 years ago
    Quoted from pinbuoy:

does he have to do it "manually"
    by going to my profile or something like that?

That's how I have done it.
    Seems like a flaw in the system.
    -Mike

#3 3 years ago

They have to do it manually. The only automated setup is for the seller to ask the buyer for feedback.
    Also, if they respond to your feedback it just puts that on their feedback page.

#4 3 years ago

is there a way for me to read this manual feedback that was left for me on my profile?

#5 3 years ago

Why am I sensing a BFF crush. Lol. “What did Sally say about me, did she feel the same?” Just kidding.

#6 3 years ago

It’s not on your profile. It would be on the sellers profile page. Look at the feedback you left and it’ll be under that.

Unfortunately no one will ever know you had that transaction unless the seller puts it on your profile.

Here’s how you manually leave feedback for a buyer.

1) click the users name to leave feedback for

2) select feedback

3) scroll to the bottom and click “write user feedback”

88C1BA73-2CAA-4DE3-B74E-CBBD59FE1685 (resized).jpeg88C1BA73-2CAA-4DE3-B74E-CBBD59FE1685 (resized).jpeg0A32E012-BEAD-417D-B52E-420F6CC8D69D (resized).jpeg0A32E012-BEAD-417D-B52E-420F6CC8D69D (resized).jpegB82A9007-5219-4AA0-97D8-DE2F0D61B62C (resized).jpegB82A9007-5219-4AA0-97D8-DE2F0D61B62C (resized).jpeg
    #7 3 years ago
    Quoted from Yelobird:

Why am I sensing a BFF crush. Lol. “What did Sally say about me, did she feel the same?” Just kidding.

LOL

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/transaction-2-way-reviews and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.