Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 49 posts
  • 29 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Snailman
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

profit.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballcorpse.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#21 9 years ago
    Quoted from bkerins:

Stamina matters: Pinburgh lasts 10 hours a day for two and hopefully three days. If you can keep up a high quality of play for a long time you'll do well.
    Playing multiplayer games, against other players, would probably be my strongest recommendation. You'll get used to the rhythm of playing and not playing, and figure out what you do in the short downtime between balls. Watch everyone play! They're teaching you to play better, and their play gives you information about how a machine plays.

Good advice here, as usual.

This tourney sounds like a tremendous amount of fun. The ongoing match play concept is very cool.

Unfortunately, the stamina part has been the biggest deterrent for me/my son for attending. Being required to play at various times during the day, all day long is much different than, for example, an open qualifying format where one has the opportunity to play whenever they choose during that same time frame.

I prefer not to play early in the morning and my son prefers not to play late at night. Man's got to know his limitations

I seem to recall KME saying stamina is a skill. He's right

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballcorpse.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/training-for-pinburgh?tu=pinballcorpse and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.