Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 177 posts
  • 56 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by TreyBo69
  • Topic is favorited by 41 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0383 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0382 (resized).JPG
    pasted_image (resized).png
    SS Quote (resized).png
    GWJ SHIRT.JPG
    Screenshot_20230124-165755 (resized).png
    BR.gif
    FWhY0oWXEAETX34 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0381 (resized).JPG
    jim-lahey-lahey.gif
    IMG_0380 (resized).JPG
    zzUntitled 2 (resized).png
    4E9E79C3-F08F-4393-A25B-4B388A34A966_1_201_a (resized).jpeg
    3A6E6F90-1E74-47F7-BD8D-635E0A57931D (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mr68.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#34 1 year ago
    Quoted from AviRoo:

I admitted it in the post and took guilt. I'm sorry for the inconvenience i have caused. i'll stop posting on here now.

I would hate to see you leave permanently, Avi. A couple of voices is not the majority here....

Just take a break if needed and come back later if you like.

#59 1 year ago
    zzUntitled 2 (resized).pngzzUntitled 2 (resized).png
    #62 1 year ago
    Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

What thread are those quotes in? The (second) one that got locked? Or am I a full one thread behind?

So many GWJ threads you could make a shirt. And yes, thread was shut down just like the others.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gwj-sobeys-adventures#post-7316094
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gwj-sobeys-adventures#post-7316504

#93 1 year ago

Much like the napkin plan to capture a mini-whale, and the napkin plan to build this machine, I'm pretty sure John's Troll posting excuse is just another napkin plan in the works.

Quoted from greatwichjohn:

I am still working on Trailer Park Boys if they show any interest

John, this comment of yours concerns me. TPB management already rejected you and in very strict terms. Your napkins are about to burst into flames, my friend.

#96 1 year ago

Trolling was John's ill-conceived idea imo, and he really should step up and own it.

#119 1 year ago

Still working on trying to reach the real owners of The Trailer Park Boys, & not some license company that likely has no idea what pinball is.

FWhY0oWXEAETX34 (resized).jpgFWhY0oWXEAETX34 (resized).jpg
    #122 1 year ago

Do you remember when John first went fishing for money and how he often referenced his "Team" for this build.

#158 1 year ago

Might go to Pintastic Show in September if I am not banned by all the haters here on Pinside,

So the Pintastic Show might ban you because of an unfair Pinside and your haters.

John, this is just one more example of you assigning blame to everyone else, except for where it really belongs. With you.

Read your own words from 6 months ago about your favorite show. You seem to be a disruptive force wherever you go.

Link to full quote: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/100k-whale-investor-for-licensed-game/page/8#post-7009085
    SS Quote (resized).pngSS Quote (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mr68.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/trailer-trash-pinball-build?tu=mr68 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.