Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 153 posts
  • 54 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Beechwood
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Jamie_(resized).png
    Cheeseburgergut.jpg
    Bubbles_and_PJ.jpg
    liquas.jpg
    Overview.jpg
    grill view.jpg
    Closer up.jpg
    way close up.jpg
    219244.jpg
    IMG_0762.jpg
    bubbles.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cdnpinbacon.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

..for those of you that know the boys, I could only imagine what the table would look like!!

#4 10 years ago

Haha! For sure...the call outs would be classic too!
    the Christmas special was damn funny...mr. Lehe with the white garbage bag beard!!!! I still break out laughing once and a while! So many great characters. the episode with one of my favourite bands, rush was excellent!
    For adults only. No nudity but lots of swearing. Be warned. The boys have a movie out this month I think..
    As for the pinball..Upper weed area with liquor targets..bubbles close up on playield..I would buy unseen n.i.b!
    That and a winter classic themed hockey pin..I would have one hollowed out as my casket I swear!

#7 10 years ago

Now that's a machine people would play! No offence to the muppets.

#8 10 years ago
    Quoted from TunaSled:

bubbles.jpg 24 KB

I had to bury my head in a pillow to quiet myself!

#9 10 years ago

Rickie Java mug goalie mask prop
    The Green Bastard!!!!..A must have tshirt I.m.o.

#11 10 years ago

It's not too often I stray from my marlies,MLB,NFL,leafs,Argos inspired man-fashion but the green bastard hold it's place!

#14 10 years ago
    Quoted from billyd:

Get two birds stoned at once
    Denial and Error
    It Doesn't Take Rocket Appliances
    Play That "Diane Sawyer" Song

Haha!!! Rakons!

#15 10 years ago

That was a great scene to see bubbles on stage with rush at the concert!

Quoted from Donnyman:

You gotta have the $hit mobile and drunk lahey as toys

Oh yeah...as funny as all the characters are Lehe has made me sh$t myself... C'mon..Just another drinkey poo?

#16 10 years ago
    Quoted from Donnyman:

You gotta have the $hit mobile and drunk lahey as toys

Don't forget the phil Collins chicken shack toy

#18 10 years ago
    Quoted from SadSack:

Corey and Trevor outlane nerd drains.

Trevor and Corey battling the green bastard would be the perfect overall theme! It was funny when bubbles levels Corey in the home made wrestling ring

#19 10 years ago
    Quoted from billyd:

It would have the greatest call out's.

Yeah for sure! barb: randy do you want another cheeseburger?

#20 10 years ago

I bet the boys would ok licensing

#23 10 years ago

Destroy the sh$t hawks!!

#25 10 years ago
    Quoted from Donnyman:

" I totem so, I totem so, I totem so. Gotta have the The Dirty Burger. "BAAAAAAMM". J-ROC is my fave, Hell there all great.

I spin rhymes like a lazy Susan!

#26 10 years ago

Don't forget good ol Ray!! Machine prop pepperoni sticks

#27 10 years ago

The ultimate goal... Battle Sirus for control of the park!

#30 10 years ago
    Quoted from Hawk007:

Supply and command boys. Baaaaaaaaaaaaam! Green eggs and haaaaaaaaaaaaaam! lol
    The winds of sh#t! Randy....Mr Lahey! Randy!

I still laugh thinking of Lahey falling out of the trailer dressed as Indiana Jones and Randy as a bee!!

#35 10 years ago

Hard to beat the rush episode... Excuse me people..this guy is a sex fiend I'm taking to the cops..I wonder how Alex Lifeson could keep a straight face.

#36 10 years ago

Around here raccoons are officially known as Rakons!

#37 10 years ago
    Quoted from Mwardlow:

The Julian edition would have both flipper buttons on the same side. A drink holder would be too classy. What about J-Roc and the Roc Pile?

J -roc and Tyrone videos ltd. hahaha!!!!

#40 10 years ago
    Quoted from billyd:

Conky multiball
    REVEEEEEEEN
    It's a Catch-23 situation

Conky multiball! Hahaha! ...That's high level sh$t damn straight!!!!

#41 10 years ago

Bubbles: Rickey, what did you get Sarah and Trinity for Christmas?? What do you mean bubbles...the big guy takes care of that...bubbles: Rickey are you saying you believe is Santa Claus? ..the look on bubbles face is classic and so begins the hunt for presents! It's good to know the comedy has reached south of the border.

#43 10 years ago

Get trinitys birthday present from the trailer park lake mode.

#46 10 years ago
    Quoted from Pauz21:

For those that don't know a sh=trope is a rope covered in sh=t.

I didn't hear that one ..I'm still laughing!!! ..sounds like Lahey for sure

#48 10 years ago
    Quoted from Jeremecium:

» YouTube video
    Next stop, Sunnyvale.

That was the funniest video I have seen in a long time..I had to stop it cause my wife asked me what the hell is going on I was laughing so hard. That was awesome..thx.

#49 10 years ago
    Quoted from mof:

I get goose bumps at the end when Bubbles plays with the guy from Rush. Such a sweet scene.
    -mof

Perfect ending! Song Straight to credits. Well done.

#55 10 years ago
    Quoted from Jeremecium:

It, by nature, would have to be a shitty machine.

Ultimate battle against Sirus for control of the park should be hard

#56 10 years ago
    Quoted from Munster:

that would be so awesome, shit blizzards, and shit quakes haha

For sure check out the Christmas special

#57 10 years ago
    Quoted from robx46:

Nay, Julian doesn't set his drinks down! For this game Julian mode needs to be a 1 handed mode. Perhaps 2 buttons on one side that can control both flippers with 1 hand while this mode is activated.

Great idea! Very difficult and fun for sure

#58 10 years ago
    Quoted from NunjoBiznezz:

What are you, from the Department of Know'm Sayin's? You takin' a Know'm Census? You countin' my Know'm Sayin's?

Checked out Doug fresh! Philly baby, wear your other team jersey to the stadium and get your head bashed in!

#68 10 years ago
    Quoted from Naturalprogress:

I know that John Dunsworth is a super chill guy and would totally be down to do custom call outs for this. I'm willing to bet that John Paul Tremblay, Rob Wells, and Mike Smith would do it as well. This is such a good idea!!!!

Totally agree they would be 100 percent in. It's not the boys,it's the mfg..I doubt any company would want to have the dope and liquor association. Game would have to be built as a mod from another common machine, if that's even possible. Would be perfect if everyone could share the same table and enjoy the crazy modifications!

#70 10 years ago
    Quoted from pinballkim:

Phil Collins for the win.

I think phil Collins had an affair with barb!

#71 10 years ago
    Quoted from mario_1_up:

Great show and a cool idea for a pin. Seen them live a couple years ago.

Must of been really funny. I think they are still touring..

#74 10 years ago
    Quoted from Hawk007:

I am so in for this pin. PLEASE STERN OR JJP do this for us park aficionados. Home trees boys!

I really like your thinking. It can be done. I wonder if showcase would endorse? A proto type with the boys approval *check. A financial boost from showcase/advertising would go a long way. mass production is something I'm still thinking about. the financial backing and production. financial backing could be pitched to any business owner but the business plan would have to be rock solid. Based on probability, a trailer park boys pin fan with deep pockets somewhere is likely. Not only have a hand in manufacturing, but all future revenues associated with the game. I would be prepared to enter a share. The game would have to rival the best and would be fun as hell to watch ground up production.

#75 10 years ago
    Quoted from mario_1_up:

Yea it was awesome. Julian came out selling hot dogs. I got to meet them after they took a "smoke break" after the show.

I'm going to check them out Mario! ...suck it Donnie..through the gate intercom, Rickey wants to be let back into jail and Donnie the guard won't let him..Rickey doesn't want to miss the prison ball hockey tournament! Classic!

#81 10 years ago
    Quoted from billyd:

IMG_0762.jpg 150 KB

Quoted from Euchrid:

Ricky: [playing 'Spacemen'] Breaker breaker, come in Earth, this is Rocket Ship 27, aliens fu**ed over the carbonator on engine four, I'm gonna try to refu**ulate it on Juniper. Uhh, and hopefully they've got some, space weed there, over. How... how was that buddy? I don't fu**in' know.
    Bubbles: Ricky... that's not very good. Use space words, real ones, not talking about space weed.
    Ricky: NAYSA, power rockets are firin' all over the place... they got lasers that are shootin' and uh... Bubbles I can't fu**in' do this.
    I laughed at this scene so hard! This show is awesome!

I caught that in the video and really sh&t myself laughing hard when I saw the clip
    Naysa power rockets are firin all over the place!!

#88 10 years ago
    Quoted from Hawk007:

OK thats it!!!!! movie night is done because of cattleass.

I just saw a clip my son showed me with lahey in the shower drinking, smoking and on the phone.. as barb says: totally wasted!!

#89 10 years ago

Count me in too

#90 10 years ago
    Quoted from Euchrid:

Ricky: [playing 'Spacemen'] Breaker breaker, come in Earth, this is Rocket Ship 27, aliens fu**ed over the carbonator on engine four, I'm gonna try to refu**ulate it on Juniper. Uhh, and hopefully they've got some, space weed there, over. How... how was that buddy? I don't fu**in' know.
    Bubbles: Ricky... that's not very good. Use space words, real ones, not talking about space weed.
    Ricky: NAYSA, power rockets are firin' all over the place... they got lasers that are shootin' and uh... Bubbles I can't fu**in' do this.
    I laughed at this scene so hard! This show is awesome!

I'm still laughing at that clip

#95 10 years ago

Hey hawk...do ya wanna party? ...yeah, I'm a male prositute and I had a few drinks.

#97 10 years ago
    Quoted from iskidoo:

They struck a deal with Netflix to air the new season 8 episodes. Should be starting soon. Season 9 has just started filming.

Nice..my son said season 6 and 7 updated recently

#98 10 years ago
    Quoted from iskidoo:

Would make a good timed frenzy scoring mode. Each switch hit would get a "Know wut I'm sayin!" call out. At the mode end, Tyrone would say, You're saying "Know wut i'm sayin" too many times man. J-RoC would say, Wut are taking a "KNow wut I'm sayin census...countin all my "know wut i'm sayins" Ya know wut i'm sayin? Then the total count would display and show the points earned.
    Kinda like the swearing frenzy on Sopranos, or the Dammit mode on 24.

With today's technology, board rooms are wireless. Form a company and create equal shares. It's challenging yes but fun at the same time. Not very complicated as long as you have all the correct parts.

#99 10 years ago

Requirement:
    Experts in every field.

7 months later
    #104 9 years ago

Anyone upload some Christmas special clips?

3 months later
    #116 9 years ago
    Quoted from Ghoen:

I'm thinking single drop targets with Conkey on them, scattered across the PF that randomly pop up. A wrestling ring area with rubber "ropes" with a Green Bastard pop bumper in the center.

Good ideas!

#117 9 years ago
    Quoted from nate1981s:

One of the pinball companies should really consider TPB's. I bet the license would be easy to get. I have no intention to buy a NIB game in the next few years but TPB's would be a day one preorder LE for me.
    Don't forget the piss jugs and bottle kids either. I would want some drop targets spread across the playfield with "collect modes", drop down all the targets to collect randy's hamburgers, drinks, weed, etc.. Would be awesome if it was OLED drop targets that would show a pic of the items to collect.

I would have no hesitation buying one. I agree Alex would be all in on the sound track or the band approving tunes.

7 months later
    #125 8 years ago

The blue snurf episode where lahey is naked and blue with liquor in the kiddie pool..saw the first time the other day and laughed my head off!

#126 8 years ago

So many great ideas for a great pin! lineup of buyers is clearly here. Be nice to have one. With a proper license, it is doable. I would go further and suggest pinsiders could build it themselves as a kit.

6 years later
    #152 1 year ago

My son said a new movie is in the works

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cdnpinbacon.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/trailer-park-boys-pinball-machine?tu=cdnpinbacon and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.