Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by kwiKimart
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

Been offered a trade for dm.... I would be getting sf2, $500, and a couple arcade boards...whata think? Both cosmeticly good and work.

#2 11 years ago

I think the other guy that gets the DM will he happy as heck. I think he's getting near twice the value.

LTG : )

#3 11 years ago

Hmm maybe ebay prices but I paid 1400, I know you can pick up sf2 around 1k so I'm really torn on the deal

#4 11 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

I think the other guy that gets the DM will he happy as heck. I think he's getting near twice the value.
LTG : )

+1

#5 11 years ago

street fighter is usually under 1k...

#6 11 years ago

From just the pinball perspective, I think you would have a hard time trading the SF2 in the future.

#7 11 years ago

Not in the same class.....JM > SF2 (even with the extras).

#8 11 years ago
Quoted from jespo_19:

street fighter is usually under 1k...

Depends on the arcade boards I guess. Are they expensive? The MKs and KIs can sell for a couple hundred each. SF2 should definitely be under 1k though.

#9 11 years ago

Without knowing all of the specifics, here's a few questions:
1) Have you played SF2 and do you like it, or were you planning on trying to sell it right away?
2) Do you really need the arcade boards, and if they are the crux of the deal, can you simply buy them from him?
3) Have you been trying to sell your DM and couldn't, and/or was this the only hit you got?

#10 11 years ago

DM is a very good game and would sell for much higher than the SF2. I agree that it depends on the value of the boards included but most are not worth that trade. You can get most complete arcade machines for a $200-300. If it were two complete, working machines included it might be worth it, but then you have to move them. I hate moving them.

#11 11 years ago

I think there is a good possibility that owning a SF11 pinball will ruin your pinball hobby \ experience.

#12 11 years ago

Lol all good advice fellas, not one person thinks its a decent deal which is what I think I needed to hear. I hadn't been trying to get rid of it I was just made a offer by someone I know the boards total was about $300 but not something that woulda closed the deal... appreciate the input

#13 11 years ago

Financially it may not be ideal, but honestly if it is a trade you personally want to do I would say do it. It's not like you are getting screwed.

#14 11 years ago

ummm.... no.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 45.00
Lighting - Interactive
86Pixels

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

3,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Monroe Township, NJ
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

2,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Marietta, GA
4,690 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
La Porte, TX
$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 40.00
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 35.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 40.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Machine - For Sale
Bethlehem, PA
$ 39.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 81.95
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 85.00
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/trading-off-dm-solid-deal and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.