(Topic ID: 136460)

Trading non-pin related items for machines?

By Capinball

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 27 posts
  • 18 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Slim64
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Driver.jpg
    20150813_194002.jpg
    20150808_180613.jpg
    20150808_180623.jpg
    20150808_180635.jpg
    20150811_180202.jpg
    20150808_180656.jpg
    20150808_180711.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider colsond3.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 8 years ago

I've traded pins for pins, but never for non-pinball related items. When I've listed games on CL, I've gotten offers to trade one of my pins for jet skis, a chainsaw, furniture and even a boat. It's crazy the types of items some people propose.

I agree with egyptrus. There might be someone out there to trade for non-pin related items, but that subset of the pin community would be very small and targeted. Your chance of finding someone, and within range, is very slim at best. I also think you would be better off selling your non-pin items outright, then buying a pin.

#4 8 years ago

Kudos to egyptrus for being a fellow BSD owner also!!

#11 8 years ago

So I guess it is feasible...for some people. I considered the chainsaw proposal for one of my EM's, so I could have it on hand in case a potential CL buyer for other games showed up and was unruly.

The chance of someone up-trading from a screwdriver to the Playboy Mansion....nil. From an EM to a DMD game at some point...possible.

And Capinball, you definitely have to check out BSD. The game has become popular, and it is quite difficult compared to other pins with easy shots. Some people like it, some don't. It's definitely popping up in a lot more collections. It is challenging, and who doesn't want blood dripping from their DMD while they play? Awesome freaky audio also, and the pops have cool sounds too. It's just a nice game. I would prefer an actual plunger though.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider colsond3.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/trading-non-pin-related-items-for-machines?tu=colsond3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.