11 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by kwiKimart
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“What pin would you go for being the best value and player as a combined vote”

• Shadow 19 votes
      76%
    • Roadshow 3 votes
      12%
    • Johnny Mnemonic 2 votes
      8%
    • Roller Coaster Tycoon 1 vote
      4%

(25 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

#1 11 years ago

Have a old cnc machine which I am trying to sell locally (in Aus) and it's value is about $3k. A guy contacted me and said I could choose from the following games which I have no experience with 3 of the games and not a huge fan of Roadshow.

What do you guys think is the best value for the swap and the best player.

Shadow, Roadshow, Johnny Mnemonic or Roller Coaster Tycoon.

#2 11 years ago

Shadow if in good condition, then road show, then jm, then roller coaster. That's what I would say monetarily.

#3 11 years ago

They are all right in the $2000 price range plus or minus a few hundred in the order practical Steve mentioned above. You might need to get some cash too if the Cnc is worth 3k.

I would go shadow myself. Jm is cool too since you don't like RS. RCT is at the bottom of my list.

#4 11 years ago

Roller Coaster is probably the hardest to come by here in Australia swinks . Value-wise I think they're all on par with each other . In VERY good condition they're all worth around the $3k mark down here .

If I had to order them in preference order I would go :

- Roller Coaster . ( Good fun machine with some great ramps ) .
    - Shadow .
    - Roadshow .
    - Johnny M . ( would more than likely have faded cab decals ) .

#5 11 years ago

I would hit him with the CNC +$500ish and take the shadow and jm.

#6 11 years ago

Swinks, go with the Shadow. Wally

#7 11 years ago

Depends on what you have invested in the CNC. If you don't have alot in it, then say the CNC and $500 for the 2 games you want

#8 11 years ago

shadow or roadshow PLUS cash

#9 11 years ago

Thanks guys, much appreciated,

I was thinking between shadow because it seems like a good player and rollercoaster because that it never comes up here for sale

Here in Aus, all those are in the $3k range and the machine is a older machine with a fairly new drive system so would be a clean swap

#10 11 years ago

Shadow hands down.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/trading-a-cnc-for-a-pinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.