NBAFB shooter lane plastic (resized).jpg
20231230_190338 (resized).jpg
Pinside_forum_7891120_6 (resized).jpg
Pinside_forum_7891120_1 (resized).jpg
Pinside_forum_7891120_0 (resized).jpg
Pinside_forum_7891120_5 (resized).jpg
tom_-_plastic_set_18_-_guide_r_mop (resized).png
IMG_1606 (resized).jpeg

There are 946 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 19.
#251 5 years ago

I need time fantasy plastics! Mainly the time tube!

1 week later
#252 5 years ago

I'm looking for Stern Freefall complete plastics or willing to pay for a set of high quality scans.
Thanks.

2 weeks later
#253 5 years ago

Looking for a set of sling plastics for a Williams Reserve.

Not sure what plastics I may have available for trade right now.

Or...

Would love even a high res scan....haven't had much luck for a long time now.

#254 5 years ago

have monopoly plastics - selling as full set. Check my ads....

#255 5 years ago
Quoted from gunstarhero:

Well, here we go. I got some spare Getaway plastics now!

They’re kinda beat but better than broken or missing!
Also some spare TZ plastics:

...and a set of R&B slings... look to be decent repops:

Looking for right side flipper/outlane plastic for Spanish Eyes:

Hit me up if you’re interested or can help! Thanks.

Quoted from gunstarhero:

Looking for right side flipper/outlane plastic for Spanish Eyes:

Hit me up if you’re interested or can help! Thanks.

gunstarhero Brand new sets of Spanish Eyes plastics available from this seller. He also sells coin door decals, etc.
http://www.pinballrescue.net/Plastics_Spanish_Eyes.html

#256 5 years ago
Quoted from ryan1234:

Looking for sling plastics for a Gottlieb Top Score or 300.
Right or left, or both.
Please... Thanks!

ryan1234 new repros in stock here.
http://www.pinballrescue.net/Plastics_Top_Score.html

#257 5 years ago
Quoted from Jenniebear:

I need the sling shot plastics for Flintstones if anyone has them? Thanks

Jenniebear In stock here:
http://www.pinball.center/en/shop/pinball-parts-by-game/the-flintstones/7087/slingshot-plastics-for-the-flintstones

Good luck,
John

#258 5 years ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

Looking for Terminator 2 right slingshot plastic and skull surround plastics. I have various other T2 plastics to offer in trade.

Quoted from jibmums:

Still looking for these two T2 plastics (only the "hand" one in the slingshot photo). Have Sharkey's Shootout slingshot plastics and numerous from F14 to trade.

@snakesnsparklers
@jibmums
You can get on a waiting list for T2 plastics here:
https://www.retrorefurbs.com/shop/terminator-2-pinball-plastic-set/

#259 5 years ago
Quoted from robertg130:

Looking for t2 plastics(around the skull)both
Also slingshot plastics and left ramp plastic entrance
Thanks

robertg130 You can get on the waiting list for T2 plastics here:
https://www.retrorefurbs.com/shop/terminator-2-pinball-plastic-set/

Good luck,
John

#260 5 years ago
Quoted from FrankJ:

Looking for the right slingshot plastic for a Bally Strikes and Spares.

FrankJ I know that you only need the one plastic, but full sets are available here:
http://bayareaamusements.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=GS-SSA-2890-134

Good luck,
John

#261 5 years ago

Bluespin going HUGE

#262 5 years ago

I like helping other people and I know a lot of foreign online sites for new parts, and collectors for nos parts.

#263 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

I like helping other people and I know a lot of foreign online sites for new parts, and collectors for nos parts.

then get me a solar fire play field !

#264 5 years ago

I’m looking for 2 pieces of Bk2k plastic. I have nearly a complete set of Pinbot Plastic minus 2 pieces to trade. I have a couple of pieces for cftbl as well. I believe I also have some Fish Tales slingshots and a couple pieces for that one too. Please let me know if you have anything Bk2k related. Thanks!

#265 5 years ago

Spagano314 What Pinbot plastics do you have? If you can't get a trade for what you need, I might be interested in some of them! To buy of course.

#266 5 years ago

Everything but the big blue piece and the piece that covers the right stand up target bank. Oh and the upper playfield.

#267 5 years ago

Let me know if anyone has any sharkeys shootout plastics. I have the slingshots already, but I'd buy the set or trade for something else if someone had them.

#268 5 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

then get me a solar fire play field !

freddy I'll keep looking. Maybe you should just buy that one on Pinside that's ridiculously over-priced.

#269 5 years ago

GTB Baseball plastics available

Added over 3 years ago:

Sold

#270 5 years ago

Big shout out to metalkatt he saw my post about me needing some pinbot plastics and reach out to me, he had what I needed and offered a very fair price! Thank you! It's people like you that make pinside great!

IMAG0026 (resized).jpgIMAG0026 (resized).jpgIMAG0027 (resized).jpgIMAG0027 (resized).jpg
#271 5 years ago
Quoted from henrydwh:

Big shout out to metalkatt he saw my post about me needing some pinbot plastics and reach out to me, he had what I needed and offered a very fair price! Thank you! It's people like you that make pinside great!

Looks good, glad to have helped you out.

2 weeks later
#272 5 years ago

I'm looking for a complete set of plastic for Hollywood Heat. All my searches have come up empty so far. If someone here has anything, please let me know. Otherwise I'll start down the path to recreate them myself.

Thanks
Dave

#273 5 years ago

I have some original used plastics (sets). Also spinners and bumper caps.

- Firepower II
- Blackout (Williams)
- Power Play (Bally)
- Centaur
- Eight Ball
- Ben Hur Plastics (1977) (Staal Society, of Saint-Ouen, France)
- World Cup (Williams 1978)
- Jungle Lord
- Warlock
- Black Knight 2000
- Highspeed Topper
- Highspeed slingshot plastics
- left Pharaoh slingshot plastic

#274 5 years ago

Looking for Whirlwind plastic left of right ramp entrance. (from player's point of view)
-mof

#275 5 years ago

I have a full set of BSD plastics for trade / sale. Also a 99% complete ACDC premium plastic set as well. (I had to use one of the really small plastics located behind a lightning bolt. tip had snapped off. Trade/Sale

I'm looking for a Diner plastic set, and any/all Mystery Castle plastics.

Thanks

#276 5 years ago

1967 Bally SURFERS. I am seeking to buy any playfield plastics for this game. I especially need the plastic behind the upper flipper (as shown in the photo below). Mine has a couple of thumbnail sized imperfections around that flipper, as depicted.

Also, I seek original bumper caps for this game with little or no bulb burn. I know that PBR has repros. (I have lots of parts to trade. However, I shall be glad to purchase these items outright.)

20180630_194843 (resized).jpg20180630_194843 (resized).jpg20180630_195353 (resized).jpg20180630_195353 (resized).jpg
#277 5 years ago

WTB a plastic for Data East Simpsons pinball. I need the plastic next to the left flipper. You can see the broken one I need in the pic. A scan would work if anyone happens to have one. Thanks

Screenshot_2018-07-02-16-18-15 (resized).pngScreenshot_2018-07-02-16-18-15 (resized).png
1 week later
#278 5 years ago

Looking for a Bally Space Invaders center Bonus Accelerator plastic, Hate to buy a whole new set when I only need this one plastic

b9b401a7538a69961f4b2516d20d9f3b (resized).jpgb9b401a7538a69961f4b2516d20d9f3b (resized).jpg
#279 5 years ago

I have a full set of Flight 2000 plastics. I’m looking for Police force and Pinball magic plastics. I’ll dig out the flight 2000 plastics, clean them up and post a pic this weekend.

1 week later
#280 5 years ago

Need the plastic that covers the captive ball on No Good Gofers

ngg plastic (resized).jpgngg plastic (resized).jpg
3 weeks later
#281 5 years ago

Looking for WH20 original right slight sling plastic. Will buy both if need be (left and right). Thanks!

#282 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Looking for WH20 original right slight sling plastic. Will buy both if need be (left and right). Thanks!

In stock
http://bayareaamusements.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=GS-WW1726

#283 5 years ago

looking for a few funhouse plastics.........I do have some whirlwind plastics to trade..........or cash

#284 5 years ago

I am still looking for a Sorcerer plastic set, NOS, reproduction, or good used set that is not yellowed.

#285 5 years ago
Quoted from uncivil_engineer:

I am still looking for a Sorcerer plastic set, NOS, reproduction, or good used set that is not yellowed.

Cpr will be making all of the plastic sets and backglasses that they made in the past again on an on demand basis. Post in this forum what you want and it should be in stock on their site in a few weeks.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cpr-floodgates-open-plastics-amp-glasses-releases/page/7#post-4551627

#286 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Cpr will be making all of the plastic sets and backglasses that they made in the past again on an on demand basis. Post in this forum what you want and it should be in stock on their site in a few weeks.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cpr-floodgates-open-plastics-amp-glasses-releases/page/7#post-4551627

Unfortunately Sorcerer is one that CPR does not have the artwork for, so they will not be available on demand anytime soon.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cpr-floodgates-open-plastics-amp-glasses-releases/page/5#post-4499943

#287 5 years ago

I am looking for a Close Encounters SS plastic set. Just got a machine and they are all missing.

#288 5 years ago

Complete set of ramps and plastics for TOTAN Tales of the Arabian Nights. Sold the game before I needed them

#289 5 years ago

Looking for Cheetah plastics, let me know if you have any!

Added over 3 years ago:

Found

#290 5 years ago

Anyone have a right sling and a lane guide for iron man? Ill post what I have for trade tonight

#291 5 years ago

Alright so the two plastics I need are the right sling and lane guide for an iron man:
im (resized).JPGim (resized).JPG

For trade I have plastics for Alien, ghostbusters and taxi which are new, and medeval madness, bride of pinbot, that are used
Also have an iron man shooter rod, some used lord of the rings ramps (which are apparently hard to find, so maybe someone could powdercoat them?) a LOTR ring coil, a totan ss ramp, MM flipper toppers and a vault I kind of painted for addams family

PFM_1032 (resized).JPGPFM_1032 (resized).JPG
PFM_1031 (resized).JPGPFM_1031 (resized).JPG
PFM_1030 (resized).JPGPFM_1030 (resized).JPG

#292 5 years ago

This might be unorthodox but I have a set of playboy repro plastics does anyone have an xbox one s they like to trade for them?

#293 5 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Alright so the two plastics I need are the right sling and lane guide for an iron man:
[quoted image]
For trade I have plastics for Alien, ghostbusters and taxi which are new, and medeval madness, bride of pinbot, that are used
Also have an iron man shooter rod, some used lord of the rings ramps (which are apparently hard to find, so maybe someone could powdercoat them?) a LOTR ring coil, a totan ss ramp, MM flipper toppers and a vault I kind of painted for addams family
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Also have a stern apron (from ironman) and williams apron decal for trade
PFM_1034 (resized).JPGPFM_1034 (resized).JPG

#294 5 years ago

Looking for a nice set of Super Spin/Jet Spin sling plastics. Have a complete set of Charlie Angles plastics.

#295 5 years ago
Quoted from yfz450:

Looking for a nice set of Super Spin/Jet Spin sling plastics. Have a complete set of Charlie Angles plastics.

If you don’t have any luck finding the slings you can order a complete set here:
http://www.pinballrescue.net/Plastics_Available.html

#296 5 years ago

Have: Sling plastics for Hook and Jurassic Park
Need: Right side plastic that has the flasher on it for JP

#297 5 years ago
Quoted from marcgans:

I am looking for a Close Encounters SS plastic set. Just got a machine and they are all missing.

marcgans These sets are in stock at pbresource.
http://www.pbresource.com/pfplayf.htm

#298 5 years ago

Looking for the following:

Big guns left sling (I’ll even take a corner chipped one I accidentally broke mine in half)

Fire left inner “rescue” ramp

Pinbot long left blue plastic to the right of up down ramp

Can buy or trade

Thanks
Mike

#299 5 years ago
Quoted from Guidotorpedo:

Pinbot long left blue plastic to the right of up down ramp

I had to get one for a jackbot, minor modifications to make it work.

1 week later
#300 5 years ago

Got a WELL WORN Lucky Lady and wanna restore her! Definitely some plastics or scan thereof. Can anyone help?

Have cash, PayPal, will travel...
Thanks!

There are 946 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 19.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/trade-your-plastics/page/6?hl=tbachli and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.