NBAFB shooter lane plastic (resized).jpg
20231230_190338 (resized).jpg
Pinside_forum_7891120_6 (resized).jpg
Pinside_forum_7891120_1 (resized).jpg
Pinside_forum_7891120_0 (resized).jpg
Pinside_forum_7891120_5 (resized).jpg
tom_-_plastic_set_18_-_guide_r_mop (resized).png
IMG_1606 (resized).jpeg
There are 946 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 19.
#501 4 years ago

I need a World Cup Soccer Kick Plastic
The slingshot plastics for BK2K
The duff plastic for TSPP
Please let me know what you have and we can trade or I can pay cash.

Thank you

#502 4 years ago

I also have a partial set of used Spirit plastics

#503 4 years ago

Anyone need Motordome horseshoe or falling rider? I can send you the parts / pieces. I made these when restoring a Motordome and always make extras.
PM for details.

20200320_161919 (resized).jpg20200320_161919 (resized).jpg
#504 4 years ago

Any Bally Nip-it! plastics? I have various plastics to trade or could buy outright.

Thank you.

#505 4 years ago

Looking for a Firepower II 31-521-13

It is about 1.5 inches long and directly below the curve i9nt eh wire exit ramp.

Mine is chipped on both ends. Looking for this one so we can get high quality scans of the, whole set undamaged.

Would happily trade my chipped one plus a few bucks or buy yours outright before you sell your unfinished project.

#506 4 years ago

I am looking for the Elvira's party punch plastic for Elvira and the party monsters. New or used is fine.

I have trades or money.

Pic below for reference:

Screenshot_20200226-103054~3 (resized).pngScreenshot_20200226-103054~3 (resized).png
1 week later
#507 4 years ago

I have a friend who needs the right long plastic which goes over the right drop target bank on a Gottlieb "Pro Pool". He has some trade pieces, but don't know specifically what he has. "Hot Shot"/"Big Shot" would work too.

#508 4 years ago

Does anyone has the scans of the hardbody plastics (i already have the station 3 thanks to atari_daze) goldwings and dungeons and dragons?

#509 4 years ago
Quoted from lays526:

Does anyone has the scans of the hardbody plastics

New PM coming your way mate.

#510 4 years ago
Quoted from Atari_Daze:

New PM coming your way mate.

Thanks man, i owe you one

#511 3 years ago

Looking for Time Warp plastics.

Thanks

#512 3 years ago

I posted this in seeking parts thread also, but looking for the pretty much impossible so posting here too. Need Gottlieb Egghead full plastics, and the bottom two inlane plastics for Williams Paddock. Unfortunately don't have any thing to trade but pictures of dead presidents on green paper.

#513 3 years ago

Have sets of plastics for Gottlieb Atlantis, Quick Draw, Top Card. Atlantis is complete, as is Quick Draw. Quick Draw has 2 plastics with small cracked ends. Atlantis has 1 like that. Top Card's don't have cracks, but one of the large side plastics was misshapen by a previous owner trying to flatten it (so you could try to reshape it).

Anyway, they're in good shape otherwise.

$15 per set plus postage if interested.

#514 3 years ago
Quoted from DCRand:

I posted this in seeking parts thread also, but looking for the pretty much impossible so posting here too. Need Gottlieb Egghead full plastics, and the bottom two inlane plastics for Williams Paddock. Unfortunately don't have any thing to trade but pictures of dead presidents on green paper.

I just sent you a message.
Matt

#515 3 years ago

I am looking for the upper left plastic on a Jungle Queen. I have some new and used Surf Champ, Black Knight, and Jubilee/Darling to offer/trade.

#516 3 years ago
Quoted from hazmat7719:

I just sent you a message.
Matt

Thanks to Matt for having the Egg Head plastics. Appreciate the help. Now hoping for the same luck with Paddock plastics.

#517 3 years ago
Quoted from DCRand:

Thanks to Matt for having the Egg Head plastics. Appreciate the help. Now hoping for the same luck with Paddock plastics.

Try posting here:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-em-seeking-parts-thread/page/124#post-5609120

#518 3 years ago

Thanks for the suggestion, but did post both places. Hopefully that will help.

#519 3 years ago
Quoted from ss-pinball:

Looking for a Firepower II 31-521-13
It is about 1.5 inches long and directly below the curve i9nt eh wire exit ramp.
Mine is chipped on both ends. Looking for this one so we can get high quality scans of the, whole set undamaged.
Would happily trade my chipped one plus a few bucks or buy yours outright before you sell your unfinished project.I also need practically the whole set...hahaha

#520 3 years ago

I’m looking for plastics for a Williams Jolly Roger.

Also the elephant plastics behind the drop targets on a Gottlieb jungle queen.

Thanks for reading,
Dave

#521 3 years ago
Quoted from dgAmpGuy:

I’m looking for plastics for a Williams Jolly Roger.
Also the elephant plastics behind the drop targets on a Gottlieb jungle queen.
Thanks for reading,
Dave

Try posting in this forum. If you're on facebook pm me and I'll give you links to three parts groups.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-em-seeking-parts-thread/page/124#post-5609903

#522 3 years ago

I'm looking for this plastic on BM66

127f04a238681cb2cebfee8ab9f41822b5974690 (resized).jpeg127f04a238681cb2cebfee8ab9f41822b5974690 (resized).jpeg
#523 3 years ago

Iron Maiden Plastics trade for this...https://truecolorprotectors.com/products/f14-tomcat-pinball-truecolor-plastic-protectors

#524 3 years ago

What’s a reasonable price to sale my Goodies Bag Iron Maiden Plastics?

#525 3 years ago

Looking for plastics for my ss bally speakeasy. Full set or singles. Have alot of broken ones on mine.

#526 3 years ago

Looking for the impossible to find centre plastic ( curves around bottom pop bumper) for a Bally Frontier.

2 weeks later
#527 3 years ago

Need Genie plastics, the two upper left (in mini playfield) please pm me if anything.

#528 3 years ago

Need black knight 2000 pieces, also looking for the cpr topper

#529 3 years ago

Does anyone have a DE Jurassic Park control room plastic? Thanks!

IMG_4805 (resized).jpgIMG_4805 (resized).jpg
2 weeks later
#530 3 years ago

Looking for the long plastic that forms the right-hand side of the Pop Bumper enclosed area on a 1972 Gottlieb Jungle (or one of its variations "Jungle King", etc.).

1 week later
#531 3 years ago

Just got back my tuned up Bally Nip-it! Looks great, but...

I am missing the Right Slingshot plastic. I have a big hole there and would like to cover it!

I will take new, used or even a copy of the plastic. I have been striking out on this for awhile.

Thanks!

#532 3 years ago
Quoted from jbovenzi:

Just got back my tuned up Bally Nip-it! Looks great, but...
I am missing the Right Slingshot plastic. I have a big hole there and would like to cover it!
I will take new, used or even a copy of the plastic. I have been striking out on this for awhile.
Thanks!

Look for posts in this forum by cfh (Clay Harrell). He runs the Ann Arbor Pinball Museum and has a lot of art files for plastics. Read articles about plastic, Lexan, etc. Buy some on EBay along with some water slide decals and make your own plastics. One tip is to make extra clear plastics 1/8” wider than the plastics that’ll have artwork. Place the wider clear piece under the printed piece to provide protection.

#533 3 years ago

I need TIME FANTASY (Williams 83) Slingshot-Plastics please.

#534 3 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Look for posts in this forum by cfh (Clay Harrell). He runs the Ann Arbor Pinball Museum and has a lot of art files for plastics. Read articles about plastic, Lexan, etc. Buy some on EBay along with some water slide decals and make your own plastics. One tip is to make extra clear plastics 1/8” wider than the plastics that’ll have artwork. Place the wider clear piece under the printed piece to provide protection.

Excellent idea, thank you. I didn't want to go into the plastics business, but doing a one-off sounds good to me.

#535 3 years ago

I’m in need of the two sling plastics for GotG Pro if anyone has a pair they can part with.

#536 3 years ago

Hi!

Looking for a Funhouse plastic set. Happy to trade with any of the ones I have posted for sale online. You can check my active sale posts.

Thanks!

Charles

#537 3 years ago

I have some used Skateball plastics

15925126669103595179635761453325 (resized).jpg15925126669103595179635761453325 (resized).jpg15925126979383280786819158434696 (resized).jpg15925126979383280786819158434696 (resized).jpg
#538 3 years ago

I have an almost complete set of slightly sun faded Firepower plastics if anyone is in need of one. Let me know the one you need and I’ll let you know if I have it.

#539 3 years ago
Quoted from hodgesm0:

I have an almost complete set of slightly sun faded Firepower plastics if anyone is in need of one. Let me know the one you need and I’ll let you know if I have it.

Firepower 2??!!

#540 3 years ago

No, original FP only

#541 3 years ago

Looking for a lord of the rings plastic set, used is fine

#542 3 years ago

Looking for Rancho plastics.

#543 3 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Looking for Rancho plastics.

Gottlieb or Williams? Pinball Rescue has Gottlieb repros. No one makes repro Williams.

#544 3 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Gottlieb or Williams? Pinball Rescue has Gottlieb repros. No one makes repro Williams.

Ahh.. ya, i need Williams

#545 3 years ago

Also looking for Robocop plastics..i could make a list of which ones if anyone has some.. or possibly interested in a complete set

#546 3 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Also looking for Robocop plastics..i could make a list of which ones if anyone has some.. or possibly interested in a complete set

This guy makes repro partial sets.
https://www.retrorefurbs.com/shop/robocop-plastics-set/

#547 3 years ago
Quoted from Ranhorton:

I’m in need of the two sling plastics for GotG Pro if anyone has a pair they can part with.

Now I only need the right plastic if anyone has one. I have lots of other parts to trade.

#549 3 years ago

Get on the list, he does runs time to time. I got in on the last run.

Fair warning, the plastics are well cut and print is sharp but the blues are off color.

#550 3 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Get on the list, he does runs time to time. I got in on the last run.
Fair warning, the plastics are well cut and print is sharp but the blues are off color.

I'm more comfortable with off color blue than our dollar conversion! thanks tho.. I'll probably be reaching out to them soon.. it's a project pin.. have to get to it eventually!

There are 946 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 19.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/trade-your-plastics/page/11?hl=jesperpark and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.