NBAFB shooter lane plastic (resized).jpg
20231230_190338 (resized).jpg
Pinside_forum_7891120_6 (resized).jpg
Pinside_forum_7891120_1 (resized).jpg
Pinside_forum_7891120_0 (resized).jpg
Pinside_forum_7891120_5 (resized).jpg
tom_-_plastic_set_18_-_guide_r_mop (resized).png
IMG_1606 (resized).jpeg
There are 946 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 19.
#1 9 years ago

Looking to start a thread where we can trade plastic pieces. Sound like a good idea?

Cheddar made a Google doc to track parts exchange. Go here to browse and update your parts: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17MvjZT_KdzSAJmhUi0KqFYaLgPqWCIbXLEFDuE5cwuE/edit?usp=sharing

I need:
Lethal weapon 3 Center drop target plastic (cat and crates)
Kings of Steel upper stand up target bank ("Making all Deuces Scores Lit Value")

I have
a full set of Dealers Choice Plastics.

images.jpgimages.jpg
image-26.jpgimage-26.jpg

#2 9 years ago

I bought an entire new set of plastics for my FT so the older ones are up for grabs. I'm looking for WCS stuff and plastics.

#3 9 years ago

I have an entire set of used but nice condition TAF plastics and need some roller games plastics.

#4 9 years ago

I could use a set of plastics that sit next to the flippers on Centaur. Both sides if anyone has some old ones they don't need. I will have a few funhouse plastics available for trade if needed. Most of the plastics I pull from games I buy are trashed though. Also have old Sorcerer plastics, but most are in not so good shape.

#5 9 years ago

I've got some TFTC slingshots, that I would trade for some whirlwind plastics.. If you have some whirlwind plastics let me know.. Thanks!

image-503.jpgimage-503.jpg

#6 9 years ago

I need a single Flintstones plastic (top right plastic next to pops) and would happily trade cash for it

#7 9 years ago

I've also got a Space Shuttle topper $50obo or trade for whirlwind plastics..

image-807.jpgimage-807.jpg image-741.jpgimage-741.jpg image-459.jpgimage-459.jpg
#8 9 years ago

Great thread idea. I'll dig in and post what I have in the next day or 2.

#9 9 years ago

I have a almost complete set for WhoDunnit and some old Bally Safari plastics

#10 9 years ago

I've got a partial set of space shuttle plastics. I can use pinbot or bride of pinbot plastics.

Thanks

#11 9 years ago

I have some extras for Judge Dredd. Looking for the Cursed Earth plastic that goes behind the drop targets over the subway entrance.

#12 9 years ago

This thread is a good idea, but in about two weeks it will be to big to find anything, we need a better way of managing this.
PS I’m looking for a set of CE3K plastics

#13 9 years ago

someone that wants to take on the role of managing this should start a google doc spreadsheet?

#14 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

someone that wants to take on the role of managing this should start a google doc spreadsheet?

Sounds like a great idea, Whysnow let us know when you get it done.

#15 9 years ago

A few extra slings for GE, HS2 and DH .image-122.jpgimage-122.jpg

#16 9 years ago

Not done updating it yet but here it is: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17MvjZT_KdzSAJmhUi0KqFYaLgPqWCIbXLEFDuE5cwuE/edit?usp=sharing

Can someone test it and make sure it's accesible/editable?

Thanks

#17 9 years ago
Quoted from Doozie:

A few extra slings.

image-122.jpg 311 KB

What machines are these from? I'll add them to the list

#18 9 years ago

Goldeneye, HS2 and DH

#19 9 years ago

Cheddar:
I was able to access the document just fine, however it would not let me edit any existing or create a new entry

edit:
problem corrected. works like a champ now. thanks Cheddar

#20 9 years ago

We need a Google Form or maybe get Pinside or Mr. Pinball to create a Parts exchange. I think this is a good idea we just need to work on the format.

...Still haven't found my LW3 Plastic...

#21 9 years ago
Quoted from galaxian:

We need a Google Form or maybe get Pinside or Mr. Pinball to create a Parts exchange. I think this is a good idea we just need to work on the format.
...Still haven't found my LW3 Plastic...

The spreadsheet is public so go ahead and create a form for us

#22 9 years ago

I've got a complete set of nos HRC plastics for trade. Looking for thee' elusive Police Force cocain cartell plastic or the even more rare RCT "Eat" plastic. Great thread! ~SpOoKy

#23 9 years ago
Quoted from Cheddar:

Can someone test it and make sure it's accesible/editable?

All is see is a blank spreadsheet. Maybe i don't know what to do or something here?

#24 9 years ago

Select the other sheet. Someone put another one in

I deleted the extraneous sheet

#25 9 years ago
Quoted from Cheddar:

Select the other sheet.

That works good,thanks.

#26 9 years ago

good idea.
let me see what i've got around here.

may have some used Q*bert's Quest pinball playfield plastics avail soon.
also, might have some used TOM plastics.

#27 9 years ago

I am looking for a very nice set of Atari Hercules slingshot plastics for a friend. I'll trade with money.

#28 9 years ago

This is great This topic will be endlessss This helps the hobby

Rob

#29 9 years ago

I just sent some dirty harry plastic to B_R aka Black Rose going out today hes looking for that right sling shot plastic

Quoted from Doozie:

A few extra slings for GE, HS2 and DH .

image-122.jpg 311 KB

#30 9 years ago

What we need now is for the OP to change the heading to refer to the spread sheet.

#31 9 years ago
Quoted from galaxian:

Kings of Steel upper stand up target bank ("Making all Deuces Scores Lit Value")

Would you happen to have the right slingshot plastic? Mine is missing.

#32 9 years ago

I need some WCS plastics

#33 9 years ago
Quoted from marksf123:

I need some WCS plastics

whats you looking for ? I will look and see what I have I don't have the 1 under the left ramp that's always broke

WCS 94 Plastics.pngWCS 94 Plastics.png
#34 9 years ago
Quoted from Turboderf:

whats you looking for ? I will look and see what I have I don't have the 1 under the left ramp that's always broke

What a big set of Plastics you have

#35 9 years ago
Quoted from Chrisbee:

What a big set of Plastics you have

I wish I had a plastic set that looks like this

#36 9 years ago

Have full repro Comet set, NOS RFM slingshot and lane guide plastics. Need CP left slingshot plastic.

#37 9 years ago

For those who asked, here are the Dredd plastics I've got. I need the yellow and black shooter lane plastic too if anyone had an extra.

image-881.jpgimage-881.jpg

#38 9 years ago

Looking for Twister plastics. Don't have any extras of anything else to trade yet (I'm still new to the hobby), but have plenty of green!

#39 9 years ago

I have 2 Jackbot slingshot plastics unused looking for BOP slings or TAF slings.

#40 9 years ago

I am in need of 2 pieces for a Jungle Lord. The triangle shaped to the right of center ramp and the rectangular to the far right on the edge of the upper playfield. I have a couple odd plastics I have offered in the parts for postage thread I started. I also have cash.
Thanks Ed

#41 9 years ago

I have a NOS pair Corvette slingshot plastics. Trade for NOS Junkyard plastics.

Slinghotplastics - Corvette NOS!_2.JPGSlinghotplastics - Corvette NOS!_2.JPG
#42 9 years ago

Assorted Cyclone plastics, used but mostly intact:

cycplast.jpgcycplast.jpg

Intersted in cool slingshot pairs, Taxi plastics.

#43 9 years ago

Bumping because I think this is something we need. Post your extra plastics dammit

1 week later
#44 9 years ago

I have more plastics...

- Jive Time / Rock (Williams 1970) round backbox plastic NOS!
- ??? round backbox plastic
- 2x Eight Ball Champ plastics NOS!
- Jackbot Slinghotplastics NOS!
- Roller Coaster Tycoon (Stern) Slinghotplastics NOS!
- Who Dunnit Slinghotplastics NOS!
- X-Files (Sega) Slinghotplastics NOS!
- Bram Stoker's Dracula Slinghotplastics NOS!
- Johnny Mnemonic (Goodie Bag) Slinghotplastics NOS!

Jive Time  Rock (Williams 1970) round backbox plastic NOS!.JPGJive Time Rock (Williams 1970) round backbox plastic NOS!.JPG
round backbox plastic.JPGround backbox plastic.JPG
2x Eight Ball Champ plastics NOS!.JPG2x Eight Ball Champ plastics NOS!.JPG
Slinghotplastics - Jackbot NOS!-706.JPGSlinghotplastics - Jackbot NOS!-706.JPG
Slinghotplastics - Roller Coaster Tycoon NOS!-28.JPGSlinghotplastics - Roller Coaster Tycoon NOS!-28.JPG
Slinghotplastics - Who Dunnit NOS!.JPGSlinghotplastics - Who Dunnit NOS!.JPG
Slinghotplastics - X-Files (Sega) NOS!.JPGSlinghotplastics - X-Files (Sega) NOS!.JPG
Slinghotplastics - Bram Stokers Dracula NOS!.JPGSlinghotplastics - Bram Stokers Dracula NOS!.JPG
Slinghotplastics - Johnny Mnemonic NOS!.JPGSlinghotplastics - Johnny Mnemonic NOS!.JPG

#45 9 years ago

Anyone have a left ramp cover for JM? Good luck, I know but I had to ask.

#46 9 years ago
Quoted from marksf123:

I need some WCS plastics

I have like 2 fully populated playfields......need anything else?

Quoted from sixpakmopar:

I am in need of 2 pieces for a Jungle Lord. The triangle shaped to the right of center ramp and the rectangular to the far right on the edge of the upper playfield. I have a couple odd plastics I have offered in the parts for postage thread I started. I also have cash.
Thanks Ed

I have a populated jungle lord playfield, I will check on those

Quoted from Cheddar:

I've got a partial set of Space Shuttle plastics. I can use pinbot or Bride of Pinbot plastics.
Thanks

I have BOP plastics, and 2 switching head assembly's (etc)

Quoted from flashinstinct:

I bought an entire new set of plastics for my FT so the older ones are up for grabs. I'm looking for WCS stuff and plastics.

Same as above, I have the playfield assemblies if you need other parts
Thanks,
And awesome idea of a thread!

#47 9 years ago

Looking for eightball deluxe plastics of almost any kind??
Thanks
Blake

#48 9 years ago

I have some MM plastics that I no longer need. Also a set of GnR slingshots, and the left sling for WH20. All available except the one circled in pic. Looking for MB plastics or Twilight Zone (for future machine to own).

mm-missing (1).jpgmm-missing (1).jpg

#49 9 years ago

I'm looking for the plastic to the right of the coffin ramp on BSD. It is labeled #2 in the picture below. I have a lot of extra Big Guns plastics in good condition.

26002-i.jpg26002-i.jpg
#50 9 years ago
Quoted from skywelker:

I'm looking for the plastic to the right of the coffin ramp on BSD. It is labeled #2 in the picture below. I have a lot of extra Big Guns plastics in good condition.

I made one for you skywelker. I will put it in the mail on Monday.002-913.JPG002-913.JPG

There are 946 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 19.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/trade-your-plastics and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.