(Topic ID: 62880)

Trade your pin for a stay at an S & M festival

By Incognito

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

dont-fart-in-the-gimp-suit.jpg
    do-not-want.jpg
    IMG_1999a.JPG
    #1 10 years ago

With all of the cool trade ideas coming out for pins I thought I would throw this out there. It isn't a real festival but I would be willing to dress you up in leather and beat the shit out of you if you gave me a nice pin. Let me know what you have.

IMG_1999a.JPGIMG_1999a.JPG

#2 10 years ago

wow
    Does that guy look like a freaky dungeon gumby or what.

#3 10 years ago

Dooooh!

do-not-want.jpgdo-not-want.jpg

#4 10 years ago

Why is there a miniature log cabin behind him, and a flux capacitor drawn on his crotch?

#5 10 years ago

Damn you MT boys must be bored

#6 10 years ago

Break out the Gimp!

#7 10 years ago

The Gimp's sleeping

#8 10 years ago

Whitefish Mt. What do you guys eat out there? Or shall I ask, what do you guys smoke out there?

#9 10 years ago

Hoe & moes.

#12 10 years ago

Now if you were offering this getaway in Hawaii then I could just bring two pins with me stay for a week and have "fun"..... LOL

#13 10 years ago
    Quoted from Shoot_Again:

if you were offering this getaway in Hawaii

You never know...?

In other news, in all of the time that I have read your posts, I never saw the "WA" part of your location. I always thought you were Canadian? D' oh

#14 10 years ago
    Quoted from Incognito:

In other news, in all of the time that I have read your posts, I never saw the "WA" part of your location. I always thought you were Canadian? D' oh

This mix up does happen. It a history thing, with Capt. George Vancouver and Capt. Cook naming stuff they had seen. Vancouver Washington was established first. Vancouver British Columbia was established at least 25 years later.

#15 10 years ago

Man you have some hairy arms.......haha

#16 10 years ago

The Gimp's sleeping

dont-fart-in-the-gimp-suit.jpgdont-fart-in-the-gimp-suit.jpg

#17 10 years ago

Nice one cal50 ^^^^^

#18 10 years ago
    Quoted from Shoot_Again:

Now if you were offering this getaway in Hawaii then I could just bring two pins with me stay for a week and have "fun"..... LOL

That's exactly what I've been offering - minus the S&M - on the thread I started a couple of weeks ago!!

Here is the thread:

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/trade-your-pin-for-2-weeks-free-stay-in-hawaii

And I'm serious about this!!

#19 10 years ago
    Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

Why is there a miniature log cabin behind him, and a flux capacitor drawn on his crotch?

That's the filming of the pancake syrup commercial scene in Back to the Future III. They have Eddie Arnold singing in the background too.

#20 10 years ago

Maybe that is why I said it Jags.....

#21 10 years ago
    Quoted from Shoot_Again:

Maybe that is why I said it Jags.....

Great! Thanks!! The offer still stands for the next time you come out to visit!!

#22 10 years ago
    Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

and a flux capacitor drawn on his crotch?

"You're just not thinking 4th dimensionally"

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/trade-your-pin-for-a-stay-at-an-s-m-festival and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.