Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 38 posts
  • 20 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by EricR
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Aloha%20(Gottlieb%201961).png
    #1 10 years ago

I have a great vacation rental here in Hawaii and I'm willing to trade 2 weeks free stay here for your pinball machine!! Please visit www.halemalu.com to check it out. Of course the pinball machine must be in good working condition and it must be a pin I would be willing to add to my collection. We also will need to find a way to have it packed and shipped here.

Let me know what you've got and we'll see if we can make it happen!!

Aloha and Mahalo!!!

Aloha%20(Gottlieb%201961).pngAloha%20(Gottlieb%201961).png

#2 10 years ago

That's a pretty generous offer Jags!

#3 10 years ago
    Quoted from kwiKimart:

That's a pretty generous offer Jags!

Yes!! It's a great offer! Here is a video of my place.

#4 10 years ago

Never been to the Big Island, but have always wanted to. I'll be in Oahu in the Spring, and if I'm lucky, we'll hit Kauai as well. Both are amazing, but you don't get active volcanoes on either like you can on the Big Island.

#5 10 years ago

Big Island is the best, my wife and I stay in Kona every year. Captain Cook is just a little further south and awesome as well. We only goto Oahu to change planes to get to the Big Island.
    I should look you up next time we visit Jags which will be thanksgiving week this year. Didn't know pinball was alive in paradise!
    Kevin

#6 10 years ago
    Quoted from jar155:

Never been to the Big Island, but have always wanted to.

Swing on over for a couple of days while you're here in the state. Come visit the Volcano and then play some pinball at my place!! Just bring along an extra pin if you can!

Mahalo!

#7 10 years ago
    Quoted from jar155:

I'll be in Oahu in the Spring

There's an arcade near waikiki with an Avatar as of December ( I like the game, maybe there's something wrong with me ). I'll try to update the map when I get a chance.

#8 10 years ago

Just got back from Hawaii 2 weeks ago.
    If I ship you a pin, can you send me back some fresh pineapple?

Best stuff on Earth!

#9 10 years ago

Sweet looking house man.

#10 10 years ago
    Quoted from cleland:

I should look you up next time we visit Jags which will be thanksgiving week this year. Didn't know pinball was alive in paradise!

Yes I would love to have you stay with us for a few nights. We still do have availability that week. Pinball is alive here at my place!

Quoted from Chambahz:

Sounds like a deal to me! Pineapple for life!

Quoted from Monkey:

Sweet looking house man.

Thanks!! It just needs a few more pinball machines!

#11 10 years ago

So, no one's planning a trip to Hawaii in the near or distant future? Let me know if you are!!

#12 10 years ago

You mean I could have carried it on with me....

Just stayed a couple months ago near southpoint.

Highly recommend big island

Excellent seafood, Volcano tour, Para sailing, Rain forest, beautiful beaches and if you love fishing south point is the best there is.

Best of luck with your trade. Keep the offer up long enough and I would go back

#13 10 years ago

including airfares from Australia.......haha

#14 10 years ago

I miss Hana.

1 week later
    #15 10 years ago

Hula Bump!

#16 10 years ago
    Quoted from Jags:

So, no one's planning a trip to Hawaii in the near or distant future? Let me know if you are!!

I might be, but I'm not giving up a pin for it!

#17 10 years ago

Averages out to $100 per night for two people.

For Hawaii, that's a very good price.

PM sent!

#18 10 years ago
    Quoted from Shoot_Again:

Best of luck with your trade. Keep the offer up long enough and I would go back

The offer will always be here!! Just let me know when you plan to come back.

Quoted from Rarehero:

I might be, but I'm not giving up a pin for it!

Well if you're coming to Kona please come stay at my place. I will give a "pinside discount"!!

Quoted from Magic_Mike:

For Hawaii, that's a very good price.

Exactly!! So for any one even thinking of coming to Hawaii please bookmark my website www.halemalu.com and make sure to contact me for accommodations!

Mahalo and Aloha!

#19 10 years ago
    Quoted from Deaconblooze:

There's an arcade near waikiki with an Avatar as of December ( I like the game, maybe there's something wrong with me ). I'll try to update the map when I get a chance.

I actually played that one a year ago. Gig kicked out bec wanted the game pushed back where back legs big the wall as your on the edge when playing before falling down the way it was positioned. Then they didn't like the bumping of pin or way I was playing with thrust. Ha it's was funny.

#20 10 years ago

where would you have to fly into? Any dates?

#21 10 years ago
    Quoted from TaylorVA:

where would you have to fly into? Any dates?

You would fly into Kona. There are many direct flights from the mainland or you do a connection flight in Honolulu. What dates are you interested in? I have 6 two bedroom suites available so I usually always have availability. Jan-March is our busy time however.

Just let me know! You got a pin to trade?

#22 10 years ago
    Quoted from Jags:

You would fly into Kona. There are many direct flights from the mainland or you do a connection flight in Honolulu. What dates are you interested in? I have 6 two bedroom suites available so I usually always have availability. Jan-March is our busy time however.
    Just let me know! You got a pin to trade?

Certainly would consider it. Just didn't know if there were blackout dates or not. Ill let you know.

#23 10 years ago

I have a dumb question. I see a kitchen. I would assume we're responsible for meals and transportation? This is just for the suite, correct?

It's an awesome offer either way!

Mahalo!

Chris

#24 10 years ago

Trade your Pin for 2 weeks, FREE stay In HAWAII.

#25 10 years ago

I actually need to come into The big island in February for my best friends wedding. He lives in Hilo but I think planning to have the ceremony in Kona. hate I just sold a beautiful Count-Down a few months ago! Are most of the games on your wish list ones that would work for this offer? Transport to you I'm sure is the second part of the equation too, right? Let me know -- I'll try to keep an eye open for a game you'd be interested in. Thanks!

#26 10 years ago
    Quoted from TaylorVA:

Certainly would consider it. Just didn't know if there were blackout dates or not. Ill let you know.

No real blackout dates but there are some dates that I am already fully booked. Let me know.

Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

I have a dumb question. I see a kitchen. I would assume we're responsible for meals and transportation? This is just for the suite, correct?

It's an awesome offer either way!

Yes this would be for just the suite. You need to provide your own meals and transportation. I will however gladly take a few days to be your own personal tour guide and show you all the best spots on the island. And we would definitely do a couple of BBQ diners together here also!

Quoted from The_Director:

I actually need to come into The big island in February for my best friends wedding. He lives in Hilo but I think planning to have the ceremony in Kona

See if they need a place to stay when they come to Kona. I have had many wedding parties stay here and use the Halemalu facilities. We can always possibly work out some type of deal with that also.

Quoted from The_Director:

Are most of the games on your wish list ones that would work for this offer? Transport to you I'm sure is the second part of the equation too, right? Let me know -- I'll try to keep an eye open for a game you'd be interested in. Thanks!

Yes, the ones on my list are the ones I'd prefer but I am open to anything you may have. My "A List" are the following:

Secret Service (Data East)
    Atlantis (Bally)
    High Speed (Williams)
    Road Kings (Williams)

Depending on the pin, transportation is indeed the second part of the equation that needs to be considered. Thanks for keeping an eye out for me!!

#27 10 years ago

Hula Bump!

1 week later
    #28 10 years ago

Hula Hula!!

#29 10 years ago

Just an update on my pin search. I just picked up a Data East Back to the Future for FREE!! That means my "A" list is pretty much out the door as I was looking to add a more "modern" pin to my collection. One with ramps, music, call outs, multiball, etc. My BTTF fills that spot!

My offer still stands at a trade for 2 weeks at my vacation rental for a working pinball machine that I like. I contacted my local Fastenal Store and got a general quote for shipping a Pin from the east coast to Hawaii. It came back as a surprisingly affordable $435.00!! So if you add $500 -$1,000 for the Pin you can end up with a great deal on a stay here in Hawaii.

Let me know what you got or keep a lookout for a $500 - $1,000 working condition pin and we'll see what we can work out.

Thanks again!!

1 week later
    #30 10 years ago

Aloha Bump!

#31 10 years ago

Been putting together a short "A-List" of pins I would like to make the trade for. Should be able to find one of these for about $500. Would make the 2 week trade a great deal!!

1965 Gottlieb "Paradise"
    1980 Williams "Blackout"
    1980 Bally "Skateball"

Remember I will consider any working pin for the trade however.

Thanks!!

#32 10 years ago
    Quoted from Chambahz:

Just got back from Hawaii 2 weeks ago.

Best stuff on Earth!

You like pineapple come to Australia, Queensland we have the big pineapple. We got lots

1 week later
    #33 10 years ago

OK, It's been a week and I've revised my short list:

1. 1982 Williams Warlok
    2. 1988 Gottlieb Robo-War
    3. 1980 Bally Skateball
    4. 1965 Gottlieb Paradise

But like I said before I will consider any working pin you may have to do the trade.

Mahalo!

3 weeks later
    #34 10 years ago

Time for another "Hula Bump"! Also added a 1982 Williams Warlok to the short list above.

#35 10 years ago

This is a good idea dude and someone will take you up on it. I guess you just have to hang out for a bit.

1 week later
    #36 10 years ago

Come on! I want a new pin for Christmas!! Someone send me a pin!!!

#37 10 years ago

bump .keep you in mind

#38 10 years ago

This is absolutely brilliant. Hawaii is beautiful, I've been there twice in my youth (when mother footed the bill lol). I'll definitely go back someday, I still have a couple islands to hit.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/trade-your-pin-for-2-weeks-free-stay-in-hawaii and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.