(Topic ID: 47456)

Trade value of a TRon Pro latest 2 translite run...

By bellbrand

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by swampfire
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

Not sure this is a theme for me and I am thinking of putting it up for trade..
Location So California.

Thanks
Lisa

#2 6 years ago

What are you looking for?

#3 6 years ago

Does it have mods? Give more info on the machine, how many plays on it? Its a pro 2girl translight?

#4 6 years ago

Pro 2 translights about 10 plays ordered cointaker led kit partially installed. No other modes

#5 6 years ago

Did you see my thread on the Tron I got last week? Once this game is modded its an AWESOME play, perhaps you need to give it more time. Slap some EL wire-light up cycles,subwoofer makes a world of difference giving it the LE feel.

Sounds like you have about 5.2k trade value, maybe a little more with the 2girl.

Best of Luck with whatever you do!

#6 6 years ago

No I didn't see your thread I will search for it I just feel right now I can barely hear what they are saying the dmd animations seem weak..And I don't get what the heck I am trying to achieve..

#7 6 years ago

Keep it, Lisa!!!

#8 6 years ago
Quoted from tpellowe:

Keep it, Lisa!!!

Hey Tom,
okay talk me into it..give me some strategy etc. as of right now it seems "start cycle mutliball, start disc mutiball, etc..

#9 6 years ago

Try playing it a bit more before you sell it. Honestly, we opened the Tron Pro we modded up for the MGC (still need pics of all the awesome stuff! Darn new job taking my time!) and while we were modding it up, I played it probably 25 or so times and didn't get it at all.

Finished the mods and set it up nasty at the MGC, played it like five times to test it all there... It's great. Once you figure out what you are doing enough, I get why people love it so much. It's not my favorite game or anything, but I'm going to hold onto mine for a long, long time!

#10 6 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

okay talk me into it..give me some strategy etc. as of right now it seems "start cycle mutliball, start disc mutiball, etc..

I second that Lisa. I played it at location in Denver. Did not spend a hole lot of time playing it . I am looking for a STERN. TRON sure seems popular!! I must be missing something. Peace ! Rob

#11 6 years ago

Tron has a simple ruleset, but has probably the best playfield layout of all time. Every shot is pure genius. I have one in a temporary trade right now, and I'm seriously thinking of buying one to keep.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
6,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lombard, IL
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside