Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

383C3043-918B-40C2-A4E3-1C034882A89E (resized).jpeg
IMG_6130 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6132 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6127 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6128 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6129 (resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 1 year ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Mod - for trade

Trade: Used Stranger Things UV Kit 90% Complete-but-Working

Added: 2022-07-20 06:44:49 UTC • Ended: July 25th, 2022
Condition: Used, poor condition

Price

Trade
Listed at $ 100

Let's deal here.

I picked up an abused STh premium and the previous owner broke the Joyce sling (right) plastic and apparently one of the others. In order to fix it, I ordered a whole new UV Kit because I make bad business decisions.

Just put on the new one, but now I have a 100% functional-but-cracked kit. This was the working board, working lights, working apron. It has all the plastics (most have visible scuffs) and the Joyce and dice plastics are broken. The only thing that I haven't tested is the wire cable bundle, I kept the one in my machine intact as by some miracle the previous owner actually zip tied it into the existing wiring bundles.

Look, I know what I have; it's beat to hell. BUT it works and everything you need to mount it is in here and if you can live with keeping your existing slings? You get that sweet sweet glow for a low low cost of:

1 Key Fob (Either Eleven or Dustin, your choice) + shipping.

You aren't using both of them, and this thing didn't even come with a coin box, let alone a goodie bag. Please profit from my OCD and get this working, but partial UV kit for a simple piece of extraneous plastic from your goodie bag.

What you get:
- Premium metal apron with two working UV banks
- Left + Right UV light banks, working
- UV plastics (see issues below)
- UV power board
- A set of screws + zipties to install
- Instructions

Rundown of Issues:
- Joyce Plastic is cracked and has some weird goo on it from a terrible prior repair attempt
- The left dice plastic is apparently missing a portion, I never noticed until I put on the new one
- One of the screws that attaches the UV rails to the ramps is stripped, I'm sure you can figure it out
- For some ridiculous reason this person decided to replace the right apron art with their insider scanner when the hole to put it in the lower right is already there. That's gone.

Seriously, I really want a real Key Fob from your goodie bag. That's all. Eleven is popular I get it, but I'd be equally happy with Dustin. (Too bad they never made a Steve)

If you send me both I'll pay to ship this whole kit to you.

Item photos

IMG_6127 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6128 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6129 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6130 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6132 (resized).jpeg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are JToeps's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to JToeps's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Item location

Redmond, WA, US

#2 1 year ago

I’ll take it but this is the only key chain I have

383C3043-918B-40C2-A4E3-1C034882A89E (resized).jpeg383C3043-918B-40C2-A4E3-1C034882A89E (resized).jpeg
#3 1 year ago

PM sent

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/trade-used-stranger-things-uv-kit-90-complete-but-working and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.