Topic Stats

• 27 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by ataritoday
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

Have an opportunity to trade my TS for a IJ. Lets say they are on the same conditions.
How do they compare gameplay wise? Never play on a IJ... I know that in the market IJ is more valuable pin, but is wort it to trade!? Witch one is getting more valuable over the years!?

Opinions if possible.
Thanks

#2 9 years ago

Which IJ are you referring to?

IJ is a better game, and long term IJ will probably always be worth more than TS just based on theme along, let alone game play.

IF you want an opinion if this is the Williams IJ, then yes, make that trade today, right now, before th trader changes his mind!

And this is NOT a knock on TS, that is a very good game as well.

#3 9 years ago

IJ from Williams yes... More opinions if possible

#4 9 years ago

IJ is worth about $2k more than TS any way you look at it. I like gameplay of TS more, but I'd still make that trade. Worst case, sell the IJ, buy another TS and have $2k in your pocket or a second game.

#5 9 years ago
Quoted from balboarules:

Which IJ are you referring to?
IJ is a better game, and long term IJ will probably always be worth more than TS just based on theme along, let alone game play.
IF you want an opinion if this is the Williams IJ, then yes, make that trade today, right now, before th trader changes his mind!
And this is NOT a knock on TS, that is a very good game as well.

Thanks

#6 9 years ago
Quoted from The_Director:

IJ is worth about $2k more than TS any way you look at it. I like gameplay of TS more, but I'd still make that trade. Worst case, sell the IJ, buy another TS and have $2k in your pocket or a second game.

Good point of view also...

#7 9 years ago

Sprint over there and make that trade!

#8 9 years ago
Quoted from RGAires:

Have an opportunity to trade my TS for a IJ. Lets say they are on the same conditions.
How do they compare gameplay wise? Never play on a IJ... I know that in the market IJ is more valuable pin, but is wort it to trade!? Witch one is getting more valuable over the years!?

Opinions if possible.
Thanks

I sold my Shadow for an IJ + Cash. IJ is a much better game as well much more expensive game. It will hold its value as a collectible much longer than shadow. Thanks to an amazing game, and thanks to Indiana Jones himself will make Williams Indiana Jones a highly appreciated machine for many many years to come.

#9 9 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Sprint over there and make that trade!

Exactly, your driveway should look like the parking lot of the mall in Back to the future when the car hit 88 miles per hour.. 2 rows of flaming rubber left behind!

#10 9 years ago

Smart not posting your location...... otherwise I think the trade would have already been done while you were posting. J/K pinsiders would never undercut your trade...... Good luck on your trade

#11 9 years ago

Both pins are awesome - but IMO, IJ is the best of them all. Fun and varied video modes, great callouts and the pin ties in seamlessly with the films. If you're a fan of the movies, you won't be disappointed. And, IJ now has a color DMD available! I've owned my Indy for 16 years and it's still a blast to play!

#12 9 years ago

IJ in half a second. Like Director said the value alone makes it worth it. I personally would rather own an IJ also.

#13 9 years ago

If you dont do it give the IJ guy my contact info...
I have a shadow

#15 9 years ago

Thanks,
Im not going to do it, the playfield of the IJ is in very bad shape, and is not working as well...

#16 9 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

If you dont do it give the IJ guy my contact info...
I have a Shadow

#17 9 years ago
Quoted from RGAires:

the playfield of the IJ is in very bad shape, and is not working as well...

In that case....DON'T do it!

#18 9 years ago

Ahhhhh, figures
Good call

#19 9 years ago

Yeap... Not fair i guess this way...

#20 9 years ago
Quoted from RGAires:

Yeap... Not a fair trade like this...

#21 9 years ago
Quoted from chrisjens2:

J/K pinsiders would never undercut your trade

lol

#22 9 years ago

At least someone got the humor! Nice superbee pic

#23 9 years ago

Eehhehe humor = WIN

#24 9 years ago

IJ is slow and boring. Overrated to the max! Don't do it.

#25 9 years ago
Quoted from Squeakman:

IJ is slow and boring. Overrated to the max! Don't do it.

lol, you just don't know how to play it.

#26 9 years ago

Hard to fund an IJ under 5k even faded. Shadow 2800 easy. How bad was the playfield? If just insert wear you can fix that with a decals easy. I paid 4k for an IJ that cost me about 300 in parts and I'm sure I can get 5k for it

#27 9 years ago

I have a Shadow and recently bought an IJ. The IJ is definitely worth more, but the shadow is a great machine.... cant go wrong with either. Condition was a good reason to make the call.

I think Shadow may have more upside in value... IJ has already had a good run. Guess the shadow has as well...

Shadow 4,200 made
IJ 12,700 made
So the shadow has being more rare going for it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

€ 160.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 47.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Aurora, IL
$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

€ 8.50
Flipper Parts
Pin-Decals

$ 1,419.00
€ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 78.50
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Machine - For Sale
Buffalo, NY
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PFX Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Louisville, KY
$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 0.00
Lighting - Backbox
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

12,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wilmington, DE
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/trade-ts-for-a-ij and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.