Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by jespo_19
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 12 years ago

thinking of trading my FYG or TSPP for a restored Wh20 with both new playfields,new ramps,plastics,bolders,looks new. What are your thoughts ? Thanks

#2 12 years ago

I would trade the FG for it. WH2O is a better game, IMHO. Keep the TSPP.

#3 12 years ago

That's kind of what I was thinking gweempose. Thanks

#4 12 years ago

If I still had my WH20 in prestine condition with mods I would of traded you in a heart beat for TSPP

#5 12 years ago

Unless the TSPP is beat to hell it's worth way more than WH20.

#6 12 years ago

I would trade FG for WH20 no questions asked. FG is worth quite a bit more but the new playfield and new ramps add to the WH20 value. I would definitely rather have an WH20 than FG but you could ask for a bit of money to be added and you would not be out of line.

#7 12 years ago

I think it's probably a fair trade given the resto work done on WH20—provided it was well done. FG and TSPP are both worth about 3k give or take depending on condition. I would keep TSPP over FG though, while both are good players games IMO, TSPP is a better game overall and in 10-15 years, as they become more scarce, I'd bet it becomes one of the most valuable Stern titles from the 00's.

#8 12 years ago

I would keep TSPP as well. I don't have a lot of time on either game but I'm bigger Simpsons fan and like the game play better.

Did you decide to keep your IJ?

#9 12 years ago

I am keeping my IJ. So trying to work another deal. Before pin side\ TRON party.

#10 12 years ago
    Quoted from tatman9999:

Before pin side\ TRON party.

I am not in the know, when and where is that? (or are you trying to stay away from gorillas?)

#11 12 years ago

Out with FG in with wh2o. I'm a little bias. I love wh2o.

Ya wiener!

#12 12 years ago
    Quoted from wesperron:

Out with FG in with wh2o.

THAT should always be a motto!
    See ya downstream FG!!!Glubglubglub...

#13 12 years ago

Nice Family Guys right now are going for north of $3,500. You can pick up a nice, WH20 for around $2K - $2.2K. Sure it won't be perfect or restored, but there is no way I'd trade a Family Guy straight up for a WH20, no matter how nice.

For $3,500 you could pick up a nice WH20 and have $1,500 for another title.

Keep the Family Guy.

#14 12 years ago

Gotta rep the family guy i'd keep it. jalperts on the right track though, if your going to trade family guy, it's worth 3500 or more, so cash cash cash should be coming your way. or i could say what many always do, just buy it outright and keep the others!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/trade-thoughts and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.