Trade opinions TMNT arcade for Gameshow pin?

By Scar

1 month ago

Stats

• 4 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 month ago by Toasterdog
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

Find

Search this topic for posts matching certain words or written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

Linked Games

#1 43 days ago

Ok I've posted before about being a vid guy but wanting to get a couple pins but have not found a deal I want yet (a couple I wanted fell through).

Thinking about trading my restored TMNT and might be able to work a deal on a trade for a Gameshow. Not being a pin guy it looks like a decent easy pin.

The TMNT is worth about $1500 so is it a fair trade? The pin has been sitting for a month or 2 on Craigslist with the price dropping. I can easily build another TMNT for around $800 (I have an extra konami cabinet so just need art, sticks and pcb). So it's not a big deal to trade my game but worried about the value of the gameshow.

Opinions about the game and about the trade?

#2 43 days ago

$1500 is about the going rate for a fully working Game Show with no playfield wear (bubbling mylar is expected) and nice backglass and displays. Red on the cabinet would be nice, but most are faded. I sold one for about that price 6 months ago.

#3 43 days ago

Personally, I quite like Gameshow. It's a fun game with a great soundtrack, and some fun shots. It's not for everyone though. Give it a play before you commit to a trade.

#4 43 days ago

I think that’s a pretty fair trade, but Game Show should be shopped and play 100%. I would expect atleast a 8.5 condition wise.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 27.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 25.00
Boards
German-Pinball-Modular
$ 2.00
Various Other Swag
Project Pinball Charity
$ 36.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 34.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 14.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 495.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
MI Pinball Refinery
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 66.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 46.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 7.00
Electronics
APB Enterprises
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Chrome Candy
$ 1.95
Various Novelties
Pinball Wheezer
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or log in if you already have an account.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside