(Topic ID: 10064)

Trade opinion. HSII for Johnny Mnemonic.

By sixsixtie

7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 28 posts
  • 22 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by MMuller
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sixsixtie.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

Put my HSII up on craigslist under trades just to see what kind of action it'd get. The most interesting offer I got was JM. The guy says it's in mint condition and HSII is in great condition as well. I know the HSII's "book value" is more. The guy wants straight up. I've never played JM but I know the designer has made some of my favourite pins. What you guys think?

#3 7 years ago

I've played a little on vpinball. But there are none locally... well at least publicly. I guess I could ask the guy. I like the way its a more traditional machine. Three central pop bumpers, two ramps, two loops. That interests me and the fact that it's "deeper" seems more interesting. The theme is just so... unappealing.

#19 7 years ago

You guys have me thinking. But wouldn't I be better off just selling my HSII and buying a JM?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
4,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Solon, OH
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sixsixtie.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside