(Topic ID: 17345)

Trade Opinion

By BowlingJim

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

Do you think this is a fair trade for both parties??
    I want to trade my NGG, IJ, and TOM for
    AC/DC premium and BBH.
    I never played BBH or AC/DC premium before just looking to shake things up in my collection.
    All of my games are in good working condition not perfect but nice.

#2 11 years ago

My gut tells me that you would be getting the short end of the stick money wise.

#3 11 years ago

I would wait till the hype dies down on AC/DC ( it will) and find one later, keep your pins, as BBH isnt worth trading off any of your titles

#4 11 years ago

I do not think that is a fair trade, NGG, and IJ are both awesome and well established games. I have played BBH, I liked it but it is not half the game NGG and IJ are. Have not played AC/DC yet. I would not do that trade personally.

#5 11 years ago

you have three quality machines there, wouldn't do it.

#6 11 years ago

Let's do the math.

ToM = 4600-5000
    IJ = 4000-4500

Call that 9k

NGG = 1600 - 2000

So that's 10.5k average.

Ac/dc prem = 6100
    BBH = 2700.

That's 8800. Yeah you are upside down 1500+

You are also trading 2 top 15 pins away.

#7 11 years ago

NGG is more like $3500 to 4000 I think???
    so you would be upside down even more.

NO WAY should you do this deal. BBH is OK, but not worth trading to get. ACDC hype will likely die down IMHO. You should atleast play it before deciding to do an upside down trade.

#8 11 years ago

don't do this trade.you will regret it later. someone out there will get ac/dc and want to trade it for your Indy or tom straight across. or + or minus cash. wait for a better offer.

#11 11 years ago

I have not put the trade out there to the person that I know that has the 2 games. Both of his games would be new in box. Just was thinking about it but I wasn't sure if I was offering too much or not enough.

#12 11 years ago

That BBH may as well be left in the box IMO.

1 week later
    #13 11 years ago

I'll Trade you my Premium for NGG and IJ ... If , they are in Nice Shape .. You do the Road Trip ..

#14 11 years ago

I would but it is too far to drive. I will get one someday. I am working on a deal for AFM and BBH.

#15 11 years ago

It's a reasonable question. Two NIB games is a nice thing to have. I really like IJ but not TOM or NGG.

It would not be a major loss or victory either way. BBH is disliked by many because of theme. Good luck.

#16 11 years ago

Wouldn't do it.

#17 11 years ago

No way. I understand your desire to shake the collection up, but that'd be a poor decision. IJ is a great pin that you should want to hang onto. TOM is just a little off, but a great player's pin.

BBH is a disappointment- nothing much to write home about except it's "newer".

My advice is to swap TOM and NGG for AC/DC straight-up, or else sell them and buy your own NIB (probably will need $500-1500 to settle though).

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/trade-opinion and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.