AC-DC Prem un-boxed 001.JPG
AC-DC Prem un-boxed 002.JPG
th-104.jpeg
whatsinthebox.jpg
Lake Norman -Easter 004.JPG
Lake Norman -Easter 010.JPG
Lake Norman -Easter 007.JPG
Lake Norman -Easter 003.JPG
There are 104 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
#51 10 years ago

Good luck B_R, hope you get a deal done. IM is on my list too,
but then I'll have to trick it out like your last one -- Dana lost her mind over how sweet it was.

let us know if things work out.

#52 10 years ago
Quoted from jamespin:

Yeah, but your seeing how hard it is to find an IM at least right now I suppose. Huo are rare anymore to acquire. In collections and not going anywhere. I didn't mean not worth the trade but down the road I will be able to find a great AC DC at a good price imo.

HUO games have been more common than routed games for the past 11 years. Home buying has exceeded routing since the LOTR days.

#53 10 years ago

Trent A. has a new-in-box IM Pro $4399, in case you didn't know.

Just found out looking at the vendor list for PATZ this weekend. Road trip BR! Come on up and party with us in Michigan!

http://www.pinballatthezoo.com/NewSternGames.htm

#54 10 years ago

I'm trying to locate an IM I can get to trade you for that AC/DC, but I can't seem to find one.

I've got one more lead I'm going to follow today.

#55 10 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

Thanxx Alot Gryszzz , I responded to the ad ,, Told him i was In NC and Wanted it ,, gave him my cell #
The Listing was Posted 2-days ago on Monday ,, 10 to 1 it's Gone ,, but maybe Not !! Thanxx again

We'll C brother !!!

I don't think it's gone yet. If you look close you can see the route wear. Looks like there was a security bar over the coin door and some wear around the magnets and shooter lane.

#56 10 years ago

Hmmm maybe sell your ACDC for $6400 and maybe i can sell you my IM and bring to Allentown $6300?

Quoted from RonB:Trent A. has a new-in-box IM Pro $4399, in case you didn't know.
Just found out looking at the vendor list for PATZ this weekend. Road trip BR! Come on up and party with us in Michigan!

Yea, I doubt thats up to date..

#57 10 years ago

Hmmm maybe sell your ACDC BR for $6400 and maybe i can sell you my IM and bring to Allentown $6300?

I would "Never" sell my IM.. but prices are getting up there.

#58 10 years ago
Quoted from JoeJet:

Hmmm maybe sell your ACDC for $6400 and maybe i can sell you my IM and bring to Allentown $6300?

Yea, I doubt thats up to date..

I called to make sure. It is not. I was all ready to buy that LOTR & SM (maybe IM, too). lol. Sorry, B_R, i woulda traded ya for that ac/dc had i got it. honest!

#59 10 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

HUO games have been more common than routed games for the past 11 years. Home buying has exceeded routing since the LOTR days.

You probably believe that for IM then? They were a tough sell initially to anyone. Appears not many collectors bought this too.

#60 10 years ago
Quoted from RonB:

Quoted from RonB:

There's no way that can be accurate. That has to be 3 years old.

#61 10 years ago
Quoted from RonB:

That list is from last year. I just spoke with Trent.

#62 10 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

not a good deal? AC/DC is worth more than IM any day of the week.

When talking about a NIB Premium, yes.

Good luck BR. Hunting down an IM at a reasonable price can be a challenge. Ask me how I know! But perseverance will pay off.

#63 10 years ago
Quoted from jamespin:

You probably believe that for IM then? They were a tough sell initially to anyone. Appears not many collectors bought this too.

Not many did, in fact I had to buy one NIB a few years back due to there being no used ones available after looking for a month (which is very unusual for new sterns, usually lots available initially as people unload them). It's not going to get any easier to find one either.

#64 10 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Hey brother, there's a guy on Indianapolis Craigslist that has an IM for $5300. Says it has $700 worth of upgrades ( shaker, Cointaker leds, mirror blades, extra War Machine, etc.,) If you can work out a deal with him, I can help drive it to you. I miss Carolina, hell I might drive it all the way to ya. Just trying to help.
Rock on BR.

Ok brother ,, The Seller has contacted me ( It's Mine if i want it ) It was routed for 12 mth's by an Operator friend of his , he bought it from him 2 yr's ago . The Seller has a NIB WOZ on order so he's parting w/ IM .. He said he has Several Pinheads interested , so I guess i Need to Jump ..

Gryszzz , Are you Still offering yr Help ? I could meet you on the Road ..
and i Don't expect you to do this 4 Free . PM sent to you

#65 10 years ago
Quoted from taylor34:

Not many did, in fact I had to buy one NIB a few years back due to there being no used ones available after looking for a month (which is very unusual for new sterns, usually lots available initially as people unload them). It's not going to get any easier to find one either.

And I'm very glad you encouraged me to buy the one I did. Thanks man!

#66 10 years ago

Wow, thanks for the thumbs down guys. Just trying to help out, didn't know it was last years list.

#67 10 years ago
Quoted from RonB:

Wow, thanks for the thumbs down guys. Just trying to help out, didn't know it was last years list.

No reason to be so sensitive to getting those thumbs down for an inaccurate post. It's just a way of indicating that people disagree with what you said, as most of us knew immediately that you aren't going to find a NIB IM for $4k.

#68 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

No reason to be so sensitive to getting those thumbs down for an inaccurate post. It's just a way of indicating that people disagree with what you said, as most of us knew immediately that you aren't going to find a NIB IM for $4k.

#69 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

th-104.jpegth-104.jpeg

#70 10 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

Gryszzz said:

Hey brother, there's a guy on Indianapolis Craigslist that has an IM for $5300. Says it has $700 worth of upgrades ( shaker, Cointaker leds, mirror blades, extra War Machine, etc.,) If you can work out a deal with him, I can help drive it to you. I miss Carolina, hell I might drive it all the way to ya. Just trying to help.
Rock on BR.

Thanxx for the call Gryszzz , You Are an Awesome guy to offer to Pick-up IM and meet me 1/2 way ,, but .. Heck if i know .. I was gonna drive to Jesse , 570 miles = 9 hrs ,, this IM is the best Priced 1 that i've seen w/ mods .. He's wait-n to see if his vendor friend needs an ac/dc prem- ..

#71 10 years ago

No problem BR. Lemme know if you change yer mind or want to check out a race. Doors always open for ya in IN.

#72 10 years ago

B_R...

I believe I was the first person to speak with Jessie...at least that I know of. I was REALLY tempted to grab this...probably was a couple of days before his listing showed up on your post. I had just sold my TOTAN so had money to burn. Most of it was to go to some home theater equipment and I had the reluctant green light from the wife.

Well, I officially called Jesse earlier to let him know I'm out. Just bad timing for me and as I told him I really hope you get it. I know you've been wanting one for a while. As it turns out, I just got done picking up a local HUO LOTR with only 481 plays for $4k! I'm gonna post a thread on that here in a minute.

Anyhow, good luck getting your IM. I'm glad I didn't get it and hope you have a VERY fun time playing it.

Take care,

Darin

#73 10 years ago

Thanxx VolunteerPin , I'm feel-n kinda N a Rock & a Hard place .. I have a head cold that's whoop-n me , I have an ac/dc prem- NIB that my daughter's are begg-n me to open ( their Fav- Pin ) they liked IM too ,, IM is my Favorite Stern to Date ,,, I plan on call-n Jesse back in tha morning if he hasn't sold it yet .. We'll see. 18 to 20 hr's Rd Trip to get a routed IM , the Price is Right but having Custody of my Lil-1's i can't just take off anytyme anymore & Plus I would want to see it N Person before i paid .. If Jess was 4 hrs away , I'd be there in the morning ...

#74 10 years ago

Sounds like IM is a rare keeper for you as it looks like you have owned almost every pin at one point. I'm the exact same way IM would be hard to let go (it's becoming my favorite) and my BSD will never leave! Not sure what kind of shape the one your looking at is in but I would rip open that ACDC and wait for the perfect IM! Good luck man and I will keep my eyes open.

#75 10 years ago
Quoted from vintage4life:

Sounds like IM is a rare keeper for you as it looks like you have owned almost every pin at one point. I'm the exact same way IM would be hard to let go (it's becoming my favorite) and my BSD will never leave! Not sure what kind of shape the one your looking at is in but I would rip open that ACDC and wait for the perfect IM! Good luck man and I will keep my eyes open.

We sound Alot alike ,, BSD will never leave ( w/ out a Fight !! ) and that IM , if I wanted it , I would Have it !! another IM will Pop up in the Future ..

We'll C about AC/DC .. NIB still lOok's Ok me ... Be Cool !!

#76 10 years ago

i looked to check progress on this thread, and post that you should just open the AC/DC B_R, and boom just like that!

#77 10 years ago
Quoted from joegeno:

i looked to check progress on this thread, and post that you should just open the AC/DC B_R, and boom just like that!

I haven't decided Yet ,, but If i do open it up , I'll end up mod'n the S*** out of it .. $$$

#78 10 years ago

bump! i'm shocked you haven't found one yet. It usually only takes you a few days, B_R.

#79 10 years ago

I guess IM is a Keeper these day's ,, I Just listed my Premium on C.List -- say-n I want an IM but might Entertain other Trades ( most likely NOT ) but it all depends what the Pins would be ..
No Beater's !!

winstonsalem.craigslist.org link

#80 9 years ago

BR,

You have an impressive list of past games. Interesting to see so many recent ones - Mustang, STLE, MET, ACDC x2 and Tron. I am pulling for you to find your IM.

#81 9 years ago

Thanxx Jeff ,,,,,,

Well DM left 2-day and I've been wanting to open up my Premium and let it Breathe ..
It LoOks GoOd !!

Shanetastic will be drop-n by soon to up-date the game code and well put a few games on my Pins

My Prem- is Still 4-Sale or Trade ........... I have a couple of offer's but i wanted to UN-veil it 1st

Anyone w/ an Iron Man gets 1st dib's of Course .. I have a short video of the p/f load-n ,, N-1 hr

AC-DC Prem un-boxed 001.JPGAC-DC Prem un-boxed 001.JPG
AC-DC Prem un-boxed 002.JPGAC-DC Prem un-boxed 002.JPG
AC-DC Prem un-boxed 003.JPGAC-DC Prem un-boxed 003.JPG
AC-DC Prem un-boxed 005.JPGAC-DC Prem un-boxed 005.JPG
AC-DC Prem un-boxed 011.JPGAC-DC Prem un-boxed 011.JPG
AC-DC Prem un-boxed 013.JPGAC-DC Prem un-boxed 013.JPG
AC-DC Prem un-boxed 014.JPGAC-DC Prem un-boxed 014.JPG
AC-DC Prem un-boxed 015.JPGAC-DC Prem un-boxed 015.JPG
AC-DC Prem un-boxed 018.JPGAC-DC Prem un-boxed 018.JPG

#82 9 years ago

Hey B_R... your AC/DC still has the 1.5 code, apparently.

Hope that IM comes soon... it pains some of us that you've had to wait so long

#83 9 years ago
Quoted from chadderack:

Hope that IM comes soon...

I'll get another IM n Tyme ... Here's a short video of the p/f .. The Lower p/f window looks Ok

#84 9 years ago

BR if you end up holding onto that premium the LCD mod is gonna be available soon, also the led lightning bolts are awesome from hooked. Im sure there are a bunch of other mods to do, cannon, blades, backbox lighting kit, all the mods from laserriffic. Also can add your own tunes with Olga's mod. Anyway good luck finding your iron man bro and have fun with your kids with Acdc.

#85 9 years ago
Quoted from Kcpinballfan:

Also can add your own tunes with Olga's mod. Anyway good luck finding your Iron Man bro and have fun with your kids with Acdc.

My girl's have already put a few games on it .. They Love AC/DC !!
I'll have IM again 1 day ,, N due tyme

#86 9 years ago

Last Call ,,, Will Trade AC/DC Premium w/ Less than 50 plays for an Iron Man !! Shanetastic came over last-nite , we played some Pinball , he up dated the latest Game code so it's Ready .. I have a Cash buyer if i can get it to the TN auction the 17th ,, but damit i'm wanting an IM again ...

AC-DC Prem un-boxed Pt 2 009.JPGAC-DC Prem un-boxed Pt 2 009.JPG
#87 9 years ago

You know you can bring the girls and play mine anytime Mark. Barbecue is a little better up here anyway

#88 9 years ago
Quoted from ChadNC:

Barbecue is a little better up here anyway

I hear that Chad ,,, Shanetastic has an IM 11 miles from me ( he bought it NIB ) .. Thanxx for the offer bro ..

#89 9 years ago

Why isn't this AC/DC Prem- not Sold yet ? I have Less than 30 plays on it etc ..

Is the reason " Lucy " ?

Someone come 4-ward w/ n a State or 2 from NC with a HUO or Routed Iron Man .. Lets Trade !!

Or a Cash price of $ 5650.00

#90 9 years ago

I think the standard for selling games is less than 50 plays.

#91 9 years ago

Once they stop making ACDC and lose the rights to do so the price will go back up to Pre Luci pricing.
Now if they let out another version that looks good first run Prem will drop a bit or hold around 5500-5600.

BR you have priced it right just a soft spring -summer market.
If you want it gone take it to Atlanta show and put a price tag on it...it will go home with a non forum guy.

#92 9 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I think the standard for selling games is less than 50 plays.

Ok , I'll play 20 more games ..

Quoted from HOOKED:

BR you have priced it right just a soft spring -summer market.
If you want it gone take it to Atlanta show and put a price tag on it...it will go home with a non forum guy.

The Pin will most likely be headed to TN the 17th , @ the price above , but this was gonna be my last attempt to Flush out another IM .. I do have a Pinsider wanting to Trade me a HUO ST Pro w/ mods & cash , I've owned the STLE and sold it so I'm on the fence w/ that deal ..

#93 9 years ago

I'd buy it if it was local. I think it's a good price. If one pops up around hear for that price I'll be all over it. Good luck with the sale or trade.

#94 9 years ago

Acdc is already part of many collections and it will end up in lots more. Would love to know production quantity so far and believe it might one day prove to be Stern's all time best selling title. Already have one or I'd be getting yours. Hang in there BR, it will be sold before you know it. Then you will find an IM to purchase outright.

#95 9 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Acdc is already part of many collections and it will end up in lots more. Would love to know production quantity so far and believe it might one day prove to be Stern's all time best selling title. Already have one or I'd be getting yours. Hang in there BR, it will be sold before you know it. Then you will find an IM to purchase outright.

I think that's the problem. Everyone that wants one already has one.

#96 9 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

Not quite everyone Some of us are reconstructing our gamerooms to fit more games. Then AC/DC will be back on the short list.

#97 9 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

Yep, Stern wringed about every last drop out of that winner. If your getting an ACDC, you better make sure its a long term keeper...like mine is.

#98 9 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

not even close to true...

#99 9 years ago

As of 11:45 am /// AC/DC Prem- is Sold !!!!!!!!! ... Thanxx to All that inquired w/ the PM's ..

A Local Pinsider will be pick-n it up this Saturday ...

#100 9 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

As of 11:45 am /// AC/DC Prem- is Sold !!!!!!!!! ... Thanxx to All that inquired w/ the PM's ..
A Local Pinsider will be pick-n it up this Saturday ...

And your IM? Did I miss an update on you getting it?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 24.95
$ 12.95
Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

16,500 (Firm)
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Trade
Machine - For Trade
West Chester, PA
Machine - For Sale
Dunkirk, MD
$ 40.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 87.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 46.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 58.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 104 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/trade-nib-acdc-prem-for-iron-man-b_r/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.