(Topic ID: 141602)

Trade my Van Halen (ACDC) Premium for???

By cscmtp

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 53 posts
  • 33 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by rcbrown316
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Untitled.jpg
8031877.jpg
image.jpeg
image3.jpeg
IMG_1209.jpg
There are 53 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 8 years ago

So I am kicking around the idea of trading my HUO ACDC Premium, which is now my "Van Halen Premium" pinball for something new in my small collection. I still have the original jukebox with the ACDC songs listed but currently the pin has all the VH song titles in a new jukebox installed. Pin is in excellent condition, no issues at all. Has the clear lower playfield window. Located in Western, NC 28664.

Van Halen songs are: Top Jimmy, Unchained, Panama, Beautiful Girls, Loss of Control, Hot for Teacher, I'm the One, Feel Your Love, Outta Space, Jump, Romeo Delight, and Dance the Night Away.

Wish list includes WOZLE, ST Prem, LOTR, but open to other ideas.

IMG_1209.jpgIMG_1209.jpg

image3.jpegimage3.jpeg

#2 8 years ago

I'm sure I can't be the only one thinking this, so with all due respect:
"WHY would you ruin an AC/DC pin by installing Van Halen songs"?

Good Luck with the sale *bump*

#3 8 years ago

Because VH with Roth in his prime (not today) were 10x better a band and made better music than ACDC?

#4 8 years ago

With your favorite Van Halen songs loaded in an ACDC pinball you are saying this is "my pin" which cuts into people's vision that this could be "their pin" if they can make the right trade for it.

That being said, are interested in MET or IM? Have a friend who may be interested.

Opps - looks like you have been there and done that on MET and IM. So GLWTT.

#5 8 years ago

Would you trade for a Metallica Pro that plays all Air Supply songs?

#6 8 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Bahahahaha!

#7 8 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

https://vimeo.com/42047279

#8 8 years ago

It takes only minutes to install the original Stern Bin file.
And he can even do it for you if you want.
No reason to not pick up a great pin.

#9 8 years ago

The only sin here is using Roth over Hagar.

#10 8 years ago
Quoted from cscmtp:

Because VH with Roth in his prime (not today) were 10x better a band and made better music than ACDC?

No.

#11 8 years ago

Lol these posts are hilarious. And I like Hagar too for the record

#12 8 years ago
Quoted from cscmtp:

Lol these posts are hilarious.

I know this was all part of your plan to keep the post in view. Pure genius.

#13 8 years ago
Quoted from cscmtp:

Lol these posts are hilarious. And I like Hagar too for the record

Van Halen sucks big time... Always did, always will..... I'm sorry but that's the dumbest thing I have ever seen in the pinball world.... Dude, just kill yourself!

#14 8 years ago

Finally starting to see some ACDC's hit the market. Now I just need one here in Colorado. GLWS

#15 8 years ago
Quoted from cscmtp:

So I am kicking around the idea of trading my HUO ACDC Premium, which is now my "Van Halen Premium" pinball for something new in my small collection. I still have the original jukebox with the ACDC songs listed but currently the pin has all the VH song titles in a new jukebox installed. Pin is in excellent condition, no issues at all. Has the clear lower playfield window. Located in Western, NC 28664.
Van Halen songs are: Top Jimmy, Unchained, Panama, Beautiful Girls, Loss of Control, Hot for Teacher, I'm the One, Feel Your Love, Outta Space, Jump, Romeo Delight, and Dance the Night Away.
Wish list includes WOZLE, ST Prem, LOTR, but open to other ideas.

IMG_1209.jpg image3.jpeg

Sweet, the only AC/DC pinball machine on the planet which won't make my ears bleed.

#16 8 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

Van Halen sucks big time... Always did, always will..... I'm sorry but that's the dumbest thing I have ever seen in the pinball world.... Dude, just kill yourself!

You telling someone to kill themselves over their post is the dumbest thing I've seen in the pinball world.

#17 8 years ago

I'm sorry was 'Runnin' with the devil' to on the nose to be used?
image.jpegimage.jpeg
Love my song mods (which include 3 GNR songs and one Black Sabbith) there are AcDc songs that I could never cut such as TNT, Thunderstruck, and Hells Bells.

GLWTS, great creativity on your part. I love the ability to swap songs on this title.

#18 8 years ago

I think changing Metallica to van halen would be better. Acdc and old van halen are among the best of all time, not a fan of Metallica. For anyone interested, it's simple to go back to the acdc songs, just reinstall the code and change the back panel display, which takes all of 10 minutes.

#19 8 years ago
Quoted from DeeGor:

You telling someone to kill themselves over their post is the dumbest thing I've seen in the pinball world.

I just don't understand why in hell would anyone want to play an AC/DC game listening to whatever any other music.... If you want to listen to van halen, just put the fucking cd on and listen to it.... Maybe the op is so nuts that he may have AC/DC jewel cd cases storing van halen cd's into it!!!!

#20 8 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

I just don't understand why in hell would anyone want to play an AC/DC game listening to whatever any other music.... If you want to listen to van halen, just put the fucking cd on and listen to it.... Maybe the op is so nuts that he may have AC/DC jewel cd cases storing van halen cd's into it!!!!

Some people really enjoy the game play, but are not fans of AC/DC.

#21 8 years ago
Quoted from cscmtp:

Man can I have some of what you're smoking? It would be hard to find 10 good vh songs to even use. Eddy might slay Angus but that has nothing to do with great songs.

#22 8 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

I just don't understand ...

From a Raiders fan...hilarious.

#23 8 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

I just don't understand why in hell would anyone want to play an AC/DC game listening to whatever any other music

I could give you the names of 50 people I have done music files for. lol

#24 8 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

I think changing Metallica to van halen would be better. Acdc and old van halen are among the best of all time, not a fan of Metallica. For anyone interested, it's simple to go back to the acdc songs, just reinstall the code and change the back panel display, which takes all of 10 minutes.

I have a Metallica Prem and changed all my songs to Rush. Its my all time favorite pin!

#25 8 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

From a Raiders fan...hilarious.

Yeah, that's right, smartass.... GO RAIDERS, and FUCK the HATERS!

#26 8 years ago

I still like ACDC for those that seem so offended I changed the songs. But I've been a VH and Rush fan since before I could drive a car, so that's what I love listening to while I play pinball. Whether you love or hate Metallica or ACDC, most can't deny they are GREAT pins, awesome layout, visually beautiful, fast, deep, they both rock! But right now I only have 2 pins in my collection and think it would be fun to shake things up. Maybe this urge will pass once Hobbit is shipped

#27 8 years ago

OK, you beat me....

Quoted from Arcade:

I could give you the names of 50 people I have done music files for. lol

Quoted from cscmtp:

I have a Metallica Prem and changed all my songs to Rush. Its my all time favorite pin!

8031877.jpg8031877.jpg

#28 8 years ago

It's so easy to swap out the file, I don't see the big deal. If the Metallica songs weren't so long and hard to find a match, I would have changed those songs awhile ago. Would you mind sending me the bin file?

#29 8 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

Van Halen sucks big time... Always did, always will.....

wrong. kiss fan are ya?

#30 8 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

Yeah, that's right, smartass.... GO RAIDERS, and FUCK the HATERS!

You lost to the Bears!!! Bwahahahaha! If you can't beat them then you should kill yourself!

"Disclaimer: Telling anyone to kill themselves is bad umkay?"
Just giving the OP a bit of his own medicine, besides his team did lose to the Bears!! Bwahahahaha!!!
(From a Bears Fan...)

#31 8 years ago

Amendes I'm surprised you have time to post on pinside as I think your hands would be exhausted from all the victory high fives after the Raiders games...oh wait.

#32 8 years ago

You mean pins make sound?

At my house, most times, you can't hear the pin anyway due to the very loud music of my choice on the turntable!

#33 8 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

It would be hard to find 10 good vh songs to even use. Eddy might slay Angus but that has nothing to do with great songs.

AC/DC may have more recognizable songs but most of that stuff is pretty basic (but well done) VH is on a different level with both musicianship and song composition. It's not even close.

Here's 20:
eruption
unchained
mean street
romeo delight
atomic punk
hot for teacher
poundcake
fools
take your whiskey home
aint talkin bout love
jamies cryin
right now
everybody wants some
drop dead legs
i'll wait
secrets
so this is love
black & blue
somebody get me a doctor
beautiful girls
and the cradle will rock

...ok 21

#34 8 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I would, it would be an improvement. Metallica sucks. But the pin is awesome.

#35 8 years ago

There's a disconnect there though. the shadow is a shit movie, but changing all the audio to be from robocop would just be bizarre. Whether or not you like a band makes no sense for me to substitute another band's music. It's just silly.

#36 8 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

There's a disconnect there though. The Shadow is a shit movie, but changing all the audio to be from robocop would just be bizarre. Whether or not you like a band makes no sense for me to substitute another band's music. It's just silly.

That's a real disconnect; totally diff'rent.
Metallica the music is in the background, so you're not "changing all the audio." You might be changing the background music from Shadow to Rococop to be equal.

#37 8 years ago
Quoted from rcbrown316:

AC/DC may have more recognizable songs but most of that stuff is pretty basic (but well done) VH is on a different level with both musicianship and song composition. It's not even close.
Here's 20:
eruption
unchained
mean street
romeo delight
atomic punk
hot for teacher
poundcake
fools
take your whiskey home
aint talkin bout love
jamies cryin
right now
everybody wants some
drop dead legs
i'll wait
secrets
so this is love
black & blue
somebody get me a doctor
beautiful girls
and the cradle will rock
...ok 21

Van Halen's "Dead or Alive" would be a great song for pinball as well as "Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love".

#38 8 years ago

Now if you substituted the artwork as well as the music, THEN you might have something going!

Untitled.jpgUntitled.jpg

#39 8 years ago
Quoted from wayout440:

Now if you substituted the artwork as well as the music, THEN you might have something going!

Untitled.jpg

right on! that looks cool. otherwise it's like ac/dc doing vh cover songs

#40 8 years ago

No big deal just change the code back. I think its great we all have unique ideas. I would love to have a VH pin however this is the next best thing. Bump for the Op and good luck on the sale.
Harley D.

#41 8 years ago

Actually, I would trade but not my LOTR.
Ohh wait, I'm deaf so who cares what songs it plays.

#42 8 years ago

Best use of a Vanhalen song ever:

#44 8 years ago

Well I'll buy it if you change the songs to Sinatra!

#45 8 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

You've been a baaaad boy.

#46 8 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

There's a disconnect there though. The Shadow is a shit movie, but changing all the audio to be from robocop would just be bizarre. Whether or not you like a band makes no sense for me to substitute another band's music. It's just silly.

What?....Your saying pinballers don't do silly things.

GLWS OP.

#47 8 years ago
Quoted from cscmtp:

I still like ACDC for those that seem so offended I changed the songs. But I've been a VH and Rush fan since before I could drive a car, so that's what I love listening to while I play pinball. Whether you love or hate Metallica or ACDC, most can't deny they are GREAT pins, awesome layout, visually beautiful, fast, deep, they both rock! But right now I only have 2 pins in my collection and think it would be fun to shake things up. Maybe this urge will pass once Hobbit is shipped

who cares man, its your game, put r Kelly on it if you want too lol. This place gets pretty ridiculous sometimes.

#48 8 years ago

Pretty clever advertising. It's begging for commentary, so each "WTH did you do that for?!" bumps it to the top of the list as opposed to a plain jane WTT ACDC thread.

#49 8 years ago

hey i like VH

i'll trade my whole collection for an AC/DC Prem

hell i'd trade alot for an AC/DC PRO

i just really want a freaking AC/DC

#50 8 years ago
Quoted from timtim:

hey i like VH
i'll trade my whole collection for an AC/DC Prem
hell i'd trade alot for an AC/DC PRO
i just really want a freaking AC/DC

No offense, but I'd trade your whole collection for an acdc premium also.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
16,500 (Firm)
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

12,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Richfield, MI
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 29.95
Trade
Machine - For Trade
West Chester, PA
$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
AC/DC Glass Cover Pre-order!
Duke Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Rapid City, SD
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.95
$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 29.95
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 53 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/trade-my-van-halen-acdc-premium-for and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.