New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 98489)

By groovenate

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 44 posts
  • 30 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by drsfmd
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image-55.jpg
1406492267869.jpg

This topic is closed.

#1 6 years ago

#2 6 years ago

#3 6 years ago

How much would you sell it for?

#4 6 years ago

Fish Tales sells for thousands less than Addams Family. Not trying to screw up your deal, and I hope you find someone willing to trade, but you're way off base unless you're looking to trade a nice FT for a total beater TAF.

#5 6 years ago

Sorry missed the don't want to sell it part.

#6 6 years ago

Got a feeling I know where this thread is headed.

#7 6 years ago

Ah, I have an Addams. It would take 2.5 Fishtales for me even think about trading. Even then I would laugh and say, "no".

#8 6 years ago

I'm sure he meant his FT plus $3K cash lol

#9 6 years ago
Quoted from dantebean:

Ah, I have an Addams. It would take 2.5 Fishtales for me even think about trading. Even then I would laugh and say, "no".

Are you looking for the left or right half?

#10 6 years ago

I was playing an adams family yesterday, and I'm just not seeing why they go for so much.
its a fun game but I think Fish tales is better. thats just my opinion. I get excited by bright lights
and fast moving objects.

#11 6 years ago

P.s. Ill buy your topper if you give me a good price..
thanks

#12 6 years ago
Quoted from Nintendoguy1982:

I was playing an adams family yesterday, and I'm just not seeing why they go for so much.

Supply/demand.

#13 6 years ago

I have a Police Force. Not looking to sell but would trade it all day long for a Fish Tales. Perhaps there is someone wishing to get rid of there Fish Tales for a cheesy pin worth less than half its value.

Perhaps this post will show you the stupidity of trading a lesser machine for one of a higher value.

#14 6 years ago

You're stoned out of your gourd if you think someone is going to trade an Addams Family straight up with no cash for a decent-but-not-CQ Fish Tales.

This is coming from someone who owns Fish Tales and would also like Addams.

#15 6 years ago

Have a TAF will trade for Big Bang Bar...

#16 6 years ago

Have non-working Williams Little Chief. will trade for shopped Centigrade 37

#17 6 years ago

Op hasn't specifically asked for a straight trade, so it is dubious to assume that he won't add cash.

What do you value your fish tales at, op? I think you probably would need to include either $2500 or your shadow to get my interest.

#18 6 years ago

I have a crystial castles legit conversion in a dig dug cab ill trade for adams family.
or a pin

#19 6 years ago

I see crazy trade proposals on here all the time. Not sure why this one in particular was picked on, aside from the low posts/karma and not specifically mentioning the addition of cash.

That said, the current edit of the original post shows why Robin wants to (and should) change how edits can be made.

#20 6 years ago

How much for the period?

#21 6 years ago

What a bunch of mean people here!

#22 6 years ago

Uh-oh , someone is deleting there posts...someone stop him.!!

#23 6 years ago
Quoted from limelime20:

Uh-oh , someone is deleting there posts...someone stop him.!!

Too funny!

#24 6 years ago

A moderator should repost the original post. Let the games begin.....

#25 6 years ago
Quoted from ReplayRyan:

That said, the current edit of the original post shows why Robin wants to (and should) change how edits can be made.

Virtually all the replies were negative, including one that suggested he might be 'stoned out of his gourd'. I think his edit is due to all the negative replies. That's what needs to be fixed. Too many keyboard commandos here and not enough folks willing to help a guy out.

#27 6 years ago
Quoted from ReplayRyan:

He should make it possible for the OP to kick people out of his thread !! LOL

#28 6 years ago

no i will trade my crystal castles for a pin!

#29 6 years ago

If I had a pin worth $200 I would trade for your Crystal Castles.

#30 6 years ago

lol. isn't that what y'all pinheads pay for pins anyways?
i just watched a non working dig dug sell for 400 yesterday.

#31 6 years ago

Oh c'mon, Groovenate! I'm pretty sure no one here believes you were ACTUALLY asking for a straight trade. We're just taking the piss.

#32 6 years ago

I didn't expect that this would stir up the natives the way it did. I did have cash, I was looking for a broken down Addams to fix up. However, I think I will just pass on trading negotiations for the time being. Thanks.

#33 6 years ago
Quoted from groovenate:

I didn't expect that this would stir up the natives the way it did. I did have cash, I was looking for a broken down Addams to fix up. However, I think I will just pass on trading negotiations for the time being. Thanks.

no idea what you are even talking about since you edited all original posts...

#34 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Apparently he wanted to trade a period for a crystal castles and the ensuing riot pissed McCune off.

#35 6 years ago

IBTL

#37 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

yeah. i mean it sounds like he offered a vague "Fish Tales for Addams Family" FT post, and then got mad when people said that didn't sound likely to happen. he later came back and said "well sucks for you guys, i secretly had cash all along, and was looking for a broken down TAF," and with that he took his ball and went home.

sounds like the reaction would have been more constructive if he'd given more detail about his expectations and what he was actually offering in the OP. or maybe he was hoping someone would hand him a TAF in an incredibly lopsided trade .. in which case i don't feel bad people criticized him. we will never know, though, since he edited his posts.

#39 6 years ago

And a prime example of why Robin is coming up with new ways to inhibit editing OP posts.....

#40 6 years ago
Quoted from pezpunk:

and then took his ball and went home.

So what !

#42 6 years ago

#43 6 years ago
Quoted from groovenate:

The problem with TAF is everyone that has a blown out POS with mag burns and hacked boards thinks they have a 5K game.
I gave up looking for one and ended up selling the NOS PF I had.
You would be better off paying a little more for one in decent shape you will come out better in the long run.

#44 6 years ago
Quoted from tracelifter:

The problem with TAF is everyone that has a blown out POS with mag burns and hacked boards thinks they have a 5K game.

For the most part, they do. The CQ machines start at 8 or 9k.

This topic is closed.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside