5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 20 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Stu
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider stu.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

Looking to trade my CPR Store Credit for the following Classic Bally titles:
— Dolly Parton
— Space Invaders
Rolling Stones
— Six Million Dollar Man

Looking to do CPR Store Credit as Trade Deal or Trade for "Sold-Out" products I have in my possession. Not looking for "Restored" machines, looking for more of a Project or a Players condition pins. Let me know what you have, condition, asking price, have pictures available, etc.......also looking for a Whirlwind in similar condition for Trade Deal....

Hopefully I can find one kinda close, the NGS I just got cost me $450 Shipping from CT to AZ ( NAVL ).

Stu

#2 5 years ago

bump

#3 5 years ago

Christmas Bump....

#5 5 years ago

Nope....we haven't even discussed that project in a very long time. Still don't have a Designer/Artist for the project let alone any kind of "conceptual" art....LV is still probably 3-5 years out (realistically speaking)....

I have 27 Classic Ballys in my collection and I'm looking to add a Dolly Parton to it...also still looking for a Space Invaders....

#6 5 years ago

Nobody looking to sell this game?...It is Not for the Lost Vegas project as that is still years & years & years away....

#8 5 years ago

yeah Lots out there but nobody willing to sell them. Everyone thinks they are hanging on to theirs for the Lost Vegas project, but the reality is > we have No Idea of When it might start, probaby years & years away.....

#10 5 years ago

Still searching....bump

#11 5 years ago

Anybody???

#13 5 years ago

yeah they want $950 for it ! > Waaayyy Over priced.....Again, I'm looking for a "project" or "players" game, and in this type of condition the game is really only worth $300-500 (cash) at best......if I find one in nicer condition I'm willing to pay more as long as it's a Trade Deal for CPR Store Credit.

Quoted from BrianBannon:

There is a Dolly Parton on MrPinball.com

#15 5 years ago

yeah that's "cash only" and my posting was for TRADES.....

1 week later
#16 5 years ago

Still looking to Trade CPR Store Credit for a Dolly Parton or Space Invaders.....

#18 5 years ago

yup, saw it....way too trashed out for $500 + $400 for Shipping....that's more like a $300 Pick-Up (no shipping)

1 week later
#19 5 years ago

bumpity bump...still looking....

#20 5 years ago

anybody?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider stu.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside